Ex AP got in touch with me

bad idea. i tried to come clean to his wife twice. i get nothing but being thought that im crazy. the last time i called, she recorded it and let him heard. He shouted badly at me, and the relationship literally ended. However, once he manage to get her back to the hook, the comes back begging me to accept him back. and in the end, i made myself a fool with that confession to his wife, cos she gonna believe whatever is his lies, as long as he says that he loves her and stuff like that...

you are doing the same thing as the op.

the guy you are besotted with is not to blame for your actions and choices, or for that matter, your pain.

You are.

Before you write what I say off, consider it for a moment. It's actually a good thing that the responsibility for your current feelings and predicament lies with you. It's good because it puts you in the driver's seat, and gives you a huge amount of power to make your life great. So long as you blame him, it's all out of your control.

it's not. As hard as it may be, stop blaming him. Put a period at the end of that sentence and take back your control over your life and feelings. It will feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

• Like 3

Serial cheaters typically fall into the mental illness category called narcissism .. if you read on narcissism, you are discarded once you stop believing the lies.

Thankfully, you are out of it. Don't let this man contact you again.

• Like 3