Crush on married boss and think the feeling is mutual

I have been thinking about your responses. I am sorry you all think i am a bad person but i am not. I am a really good mother and friend and i did try and be a good wife but my husband was not a good husband nor father. My marriage i now over i took a lot of crap and ive finally had enough. Maybe thats why i fell for someone else. As for my boss, after a few days of thinking about what happened i belive hehas taken advantage of me. I think he knbew my vulnerability and used that against me. I dont plan on doingv anything more with him.

If your marriage is over, divorce your husband. Then, you will be free to have sex with anyone you want.

Although, your boss is still a really bad idea. I would still be looking for a new job.

And if I may, I'm quite sure that your boss recognized the fact that he could push your boundaries and he took clear advantage of at. But, let's not pretend that you didn't consider this decision for months and eventually, decide to run willingly into his arms... You continue to show no remorse for your actions. Don't try to convince us that you are the injured party here, because it is not true.

As for my boss, after a few days of thinking about what happened i belive hehas taken advantage of me. I think he knbew my vulnerability and used that against me. I dont plan on doingv anything more with him.

Come on! Not sure if you're trying to convince us or yourself,but if it's us, you need to remember that we've been here with you, reading your posts the entire time.

YOU wanted HIM. BADLY. It's been plain to see by every single one of us. And now that you've done it and you're starting to feel guilt, like you did with your marriage you're rewriting the history between you and your boss.

You need therapy.

Ok just to get some things straight. My husband pays me no attention, works late and secretly texts - I wouldn't be surprised if he is having an affair. He is emotionally detached, spends no time with his kids and only thinks about himself. I do everything for my kids and have a very close relationship with them - they are my priority. But yeah you are right - I think I have a right to make myself happy for once. Yeah I get it my boss may just want sex but who says I wanted anything more? And I do feel bad for his wife but that's his decision right? I hear a lot of double standards from your responses on this.

The above are your words from a post in September. They are not the words of someone who is innocent and being taken advantage of. They are the words of a woman who knew exactly what she was after from the start. You started discussing this situation here long before anything happened so you don't get to claim innocence now. This is exactly why men who screw their employees are fools playing with fire. You wanted exactly what you got but now you're going to play coy and naive and pretend he took advantage of you. He's just begging to be accused of sexual harassment or worse. If not by you then by another female employee who is playing the same game you are.

No matter what you say about your husband your MM is worse. A married man with children banging a married employee. Congradulations. You managed to find an even lesser man than your husband to have sex with. Your husband may not be the best but instead of trading him in for someone better you decided to dive into the dumpster to forage for second hand scraps

• Like 3
As for my boss, after a few days of thinking about what happened i belive hehas taken advantage of me. I think he knbew my vulnerability and used that against me. I dont plan on doingv anything more with him.

No, you know exactly and have known exactly what you are and have been doing. You just don't care about how it affects anyone else but you.

You put yourself in this position all on your own. No one put a gun to your head...he paid you attention and told you what you wanted to hear.

You didn't take vows to your boss, you took them to your husband,

Please stop blaming everyone and everything else for YOUR horrible decision making skills.

Until you act like an adult and start taking responsibility for your actions, you will continue to leave nothing but heartache and discontent in your wake.

Someday someone is going to pay you back in your own coin, and it won't be pretty. what will you do then when you have run out of blame and justifications?

I did like it so I probably would continue and no I don't regret the decision. I think we are both adults and knew what we were doing. Perhaps I should look for another job....i dont know?

We only have one side of this story. Yours. Whether this story is true or you are just an internet troll, the things you've said about your husband pale in comparison to what you have allowed to transpire. This is not your husband's fault..it's yours. Nothing your husband did justifies you cheating. The above quotes show a person dealing with much conflict within herself. You can't blame all your bad decisions on the people around you. Your boss didn't take advantage of you. You walked right into this with your eyes wide open and willingly.

Youre lying to us, lying to your marriage, creating more drama for your kids and most of all lying to yourself as the above quotes prove.

If you are not a bad person, you are surely behaving as one.

Change that..It would be wise to start making decisions that will be beneficial to your childern and yourself. Selfishness leads to only one thing, being by yourself

Edited by SoulStorm