Any Multidating Tips???

• Author
Sounds great!

Don't worry about understanding them, they'll probably be more nervous than you about their English and speak in simple sentences. I'm Eastern European myself and have an accent but it has never been a communication barrier. People adjust fast to accents, both ways.

Culturally they may be a bit overbearing offering you a lot of food and drinks :p I honk that's pretty common for Eatern Europe - people go over the top with their guests.

Look forward to hearing the update after the family meetup!

I'm Italian so that overbearing style meshes well with me! :laugh:

I'm actually more excited to meet them because of their interesting background. They imigrated here when my guy was 4 and made a great life for themselves. They sound like strong people. I'd rather go to a party where everyone is loud, drinking, eating and having fun than some uptight, snotty get together

They're all nurses too so we have that in common

I guess they're already asking about me so let's hope they like me in person! :D

• Like 3

Great update! Everything is sounding great so far. I'm sure the family party will be fun. Have a couple of drinks and loosen up. Your guys sounds attentive so I'm sure he'll try to make you as comfortable as possible. I wouldn't even entertain the person who was offended by your post :rolleyes:

Being a nurse, you'll be interacting with people with different accents so this will give you some practice :).

• Like 1
Eternal Sunshine
I'm Italian so that overbearing style meshes well with me! :laugh:

I'm actually more excited to meet them because of their interesting background. They imigrated here when my guy was 4 and made a great life for themselves. They sound like strong people. I'd rather go to a party where everyone is loud, drinking, eating and having fun than some uptight, snotty get together

They're all nurses too so we have that in common

I guess they're already asking about me so let's hope they like me in person! :D

Don't reject their food/drinks and compliment how good they are. Also, make special effort with the mother, you want to get on her good side. Be chatty, they tend to read quiet people as cold and rude. Not too different from Italians really :p

• Like 2
Cookiesandough

Wow!!!! I missed a whole bunch of updates. Congrats, Dis!! He sounds like a really good man. I am super happy for you. Also everyone nervous meeting family, so I'm sure they'll understand. Since they're all nurses too at least you're have that common thread.

• Like 1
  • Author

I havent really shared any details about him. But I'm ready now!

What sold me on him was our conversations, the way things flowed, the way we connected on a mental level since the 1st date. I've been with some guys who were manly guys but I couldnt talk to them on an emotional level, there was a disconnect. With my guy, we talk to each other about everything. Its always a 2 sided convo. He has depth and he's manly and rugged which is like... unicorn status! :laugh: We share the same political beliefs, life goals (marriage, kids, solid careers), spiritually we're similar...he doesnt have a set religion and I'm more Wiccan/Pagan. He wasnt phased by that at all. He's open minded about that stuff.

He's so affectionate and so sweet. He's kind of taking me back to who I used to be, before all the heart breaks. He tells me he misses me, hugs me, rubs me, picks me up and holds me (he's 6'3 and I'm 5'1). He reveals a vunerbalility to me and its funny because I reveal that side of me less. He takes the intiative to text me, call me, tell me how he feels about me. It reminds me that despite everything thats happened in my past (dating wise) I dont need to be shy about my feelings.

He's tall, has dark hair, light skin and very dark eyes. He has this hair cut that I love. His hair is shaved on the sides and its long ontop and he gels it down so its both professional and sexgzy at the same time. I grab it when we're fooling around. Our bodies fit so well together. His arms envelop me. When we're having sex, its like our connection is deepened. I feel comfortable with him sexually like I never have with anyone else. He brings out my confidence. His d*** fits perfectly inside of me. I still cant believe I felt comfortable enough to look him in the eye during sex. Sometimes, he had a smile on his lips. He's happy. So am I.

We have the same family dynamics. His dad is cold, crazy smart and unemotional, so is mine. His mom is the rock of the family, so is mine. His sister has some issues and can be mean, so is mine. His family are filled with nurses, so am I as well as my mom.

He's not super into fitness unlike the many men I've dated... thank god!!! He naturally has big arms, broad shoulders but also some fat on him. And thats just the way I like it! :love: I'm not super into fitness either and I cant stand the guys who only eat chicken breast and egg whites! He eats all the food I make him and I love that. He loves my cooking, he stands in the kitchen and watches me cook. He stands there and smiles and says, "I like how you move around in the kitchen." I have the Italian, crazy cooking genes so I zip around like a hurricane and make some really yummy food. He eats and loves every bite.

He looks at me sometimes, like he's studying my face...and me. I always say playfully, "What are you looking at?" He starts smiling, gets shy and says, "Nothing." Or he says, "You're just beautiful. You look like a china doll with big eyes, and full lips." Or he says, "I have no regrets with you." And I know he wants to say more. Sometimes I can tell he doesnt want to tell me because he's starting to really feel things strongly. You can tell when a man looks at you a certain way. Its not sexual, its like theres something behind their eyes tells you they feel close to you. I think he's starting to fall for me. But I'm starting to fall for him too. I keep my cards closer to the vest than him. Sometimes I think I need to allow myself to let go a little more

He's always eager to see me next even before our date ends. He always sets up another date. This time, its this Wednesday. He's communication is on a steady incline. He's doesnt over do it, he doesnt under do it. Its just right.

He likes my cats. He has a cat himself. He talks to my animals and picks them up. I'm scared of dogs and when we were taking a walk one day this dog ran up to me, he swears it was a puppy but I think it was a full grown dog and I was terrified. He still cracks up about that

After 7 dates I had to gush about him :laugh: I feel really lucky :love:

Edited by Disillusionment373
  • Like 4
Cookiesandough

Awwww dis that's so sweet.:love: I know you have been searching for awhile to find the right match...You are a great girl and you have deserved a likewise good man who adored you...and you found it I believe. :love: I'm liking how he sounds physically too but I'm confused on his hair. Lol Is it slicked back like this https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ9fvPBCeabPqEOT-Kh38KlUnnTs3udXTt64HY6RBqX0-3VU8-bQ or to the side?? Sorry lol I'm just interested in picturing all this stuff so I really like this post.

Does he smoke (cig or 420) ? Drink? Does he believe in astrology too?? What's his sign and yours xD

• Like 1
  • Author
Awwww dis that's so sweet.:love: I know you have been searching for awhile to find the right match...You are a great girl and you have deserved a likewise good man who adored you...and you found it I believe. :love: I'm liking how he sounds physically too but I'm confused on his hair. Lol Is it slicked back like this https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ9fvPBCeabPqEOT-Kh38KlUnnTs3udXTt64HY6RBqX0-3VU8-bQ or to the side?? Sorry lol I'm just interested in picturing all this stuff so I really like this post.

Does he smoke (cig or 420) ? Drink? Does he believe in astrology too?? What's his sign and yours xD

Yes! Exactly like that! Its an awesome cut on him.

He doesnt smoke anything, I dont either. We both drink. He thinks descriptions of sun signs can be too broad and I have to agree with him on that. Our sun sign is only one aspect of who we are. Our moon signs, houses etc etc are all deeply invloved in determining our personality traits and also compatibility with other people. He's a Leo.

I heard you had surgery Cookies so I hope you're feeling ok! Stay ontop of the pain rather than chasing it. Lay low. I hope they educated you on signs and symptoms of infection just in case. I'm sure you'll be fine though! :D

• Like 1
Cookiesandough

Oh I see.:o Leos are outgoing!!!! Lol. I know crap about astrology. But I think I remember reading that.

• Like 1
  • Author
Oh I see.:o Leos are outgoing!!!! Lol. I know crap about astrology. But I think I remember reading that.

They are but it also depends on the person's moon signs and houses too

He's very stoic at first, not loud or super outgoing. Works for me because I'm more of an introvert too. When we're at ballroom dancing he's usually quiet with the other people taking the class. I'm the one chatting people up.

Cookiesandough
They are but it also depends on the person's moon signs and houses too

He's very stoic at first, not loud or super outgoing. Works for me because I'm more of an introvert too. When we're at ballroom dancing he's usually quiet with the other people taking the class. I'm the one chatting people up.

lol interesting. . . Does he have any accent himself? He was 4? when he came so I am guessing not. I am part eastern European. My dad is. I notice a lot of them are stoic and more quiet,but witty. Maybe a culture thing or maybe I am generalizing too much.

What's his style like? Sorry I am just a curious kitten ... Are you guys able to talk about deep subjects together yet?

Oh and ty btw I haven't had my surgery yet, I wear a push up :p but I will watch out for that :bunny:

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 1
  • Author
lol interesting. . . Does he have any accent himself? He was 4? when he came so I am guessing not. I What's his style like? Sorry I am just a curious kitten ... Are you guys able to talk about deep subjects together yet?

Oh and ty btw I haven't had my surgery yet, I wear a push up :p but I will watch out for that :bunny:

Gotta love push ups! Dont go too big or your back will be very unhappy with you... trust me :(

He doesnt have an accent but when he talks to his mom he does and he kind of speaks in and out of czech. Its really cute.

His style, like physically? He wears flannel shirts rolled up to the elbows and they look really good on him. I told him that. He actually has two tiny hoop earrings in his ears which I never thought was a good idea for guys but he pulls it off really well. He has the scruffy, short beard I love.

One thing I really like about him is that was talk about deep topics comfortably together. I need that depth in a man to like him. I hate surfacey nonsense.

I have scars on my leg and my arm from my teenage years. I went through a really tough time back then. I dont talk about it with anyone execpt my close friends and my mom. He saw the ones on my leg and asked me about it. I said, "Its from when I was a teenager." Thats it. He said, "I figured it was a long time ago." He didnt seem phased by it at all. I know he had isssues when he was a young adult with depression and anxiety. I'm just not ready to talk about the whole thing. I dont with anyone, bf or friend for a long time. What happened back then has no bearing on who I am now so I dont need to share it right away.

• Like 1
Gotta love push ups! Dont go too big or your back will be very unhappy with you... trust me :(

He doesnt have an accent but when he talks to his mom he does and he kind of speaks in and out of czech. Its really cute.

His style, like physically? He wears flannel shirts rolled up to the elbows and they look really good on him. I told him that. He actually has two tiny hoop earrings in his ears which I never thought was a good idea for guys but he pulls it off really well. He has the scruffy, short beard I love.

One thing I really like about him is that was talk about deep topics comfortably together. I need that depth in a man to like him. I hate surfacey nonsense.

rs on my leg and my arm from my teenage years. I went through a really tough time back then. I dont talk about it with anyone execpt my close friends and my mom. He saw the ones on my leg and asked me about it. I said, "Its from when I was a teenager." Thats it. He said, "I figured it was a long time ago." He didnt seem phased by it at all. I know he had isssues when he was a young adult with depression and anxiety. I'm just not ready to talk about the whole thing. I dont with anyone, bf or friend for a long time. What happened back then has no bearing on who I am now so I dont need to share it right away.

Happy to read your story, Dis. How old is he? Is he a nurse, too? When did you say was his dad's bday party? Sorry, for interrogation process. I am also curious :)

• Like 1
Cookiesandough

I totally understand. That's good you can be open about that.

One last weird questions xD

Whats he wear when ballroom dancing??? I am picturing a tux or something and you are wearing a fancy dress. I feel like I have the wrong image of ballroom dancing. Are you guys still going to be doing that ?

• Author
Happy to read your story, Dis. How old is he? Is he a nurse, too? When did you say was his dad's bday party? Sorry, for interrogation process. I am also curious :)

Thanks girl :D

He's 32, I'm 31

He's not a nurse, has a home healthcare buisness with his dad

The birthday party is the 14th. I'm starting to hunt around for some dresses. Someone wise told me to dress pretty conservatively so I'm looking for something classy but sexy on a modest level. I'll probably get new shoes too because allmy heels are 6 inches so that might be too flashy/stripper like :laugh:

Thanks girl :D

He's 32, I'm 31

He's not a nurse, has a home healthcare buisness with his dad

The birthday party is the 14th. I'm starting to hunt around for some dresses. Someone wise told me to dress pretty conservatively so I'm looking for something classy but sexy on a modest level. I'll probably get new shoes too because allmy heels are 6 inches so that might be too flashy/stripper like :laugh:

Sounds awesome :)

• Like 1
  • Author
I totally understand. That's good you can be open about that.

One last weird questions xD

Whats he wear when ballroom dancing??? I am picturing a tux or something and you are wearing a fancy dress. I feel like I have the wrong image of ballroom dancing. Are you guys still going to be doing that ?

Hahaha :laugh:

We dress really casually to ballroom dancing. We still go every Thursday night. He wears the usualy flannel shirt, nice jeans and nice leather shoes

I swear shorter heels (4 inches) that are made for ballroom dancing, black leggings and this top!!! Check it out!

I cut mine off the shoulder and when I went to hug him when we were outside he had a hard on.. 60% of the time it works everytime :laugh:

• Like 1
Cookiesandough

yea I had the really wrong idea. I was thinking it was a formal ballroom...or something. That's so cool you guys still do that though. It's like your little thing... and you guys are gonna be killin the dance floor by the end

:o That's very creative/cool. It's sheer though!!!!! So you wore that an a bralette underneath? Dang girl, no wonder he had to side hug you :laugh:

So describe his face features/face deminsions? lol I'm just playing..well, kinda unless you can describe what he looks like does he look like anyone familiar or he's one of a kind? ;)

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 1
Cookiesandough

Anyway, sorry for being nosey. It just gives me a better imagine when you tell the stories . You guys sound perf

• Like 1
  • Author
yea I had the really wrong idea. I was thinking it was a formal ballroom...or something. That's so cool you guys still do that though. It's like your little thing... and you guys are gonna be killin the dance floor by the end

:o That's very creative/cool. It's sheer though!!!!! So you wore that an a bralette underneath? Dang girl, no wonder he had to side hug you :laugh:

So describe his face features/face deminsions? lol I'm just playing..well, kinda unless you can describe what he looks like does he look like anyone familiar or he's one of a kind? ;)

Lmao :laugh: I wear the opaque tights and a bralette. I think I might wear one on Wednesday now ;)

He kind of looks like Mac from its always Sunny in Philadelphia but he's more handsome, masculine and sophisticated looking. Nice full lips. Intense dark eyes. He's like Mac 2.0 lol

He has really broad shoulders, big, strong arms. Very manly. I never really liked chest hair on guys but it works on him and its not too much. Its fall season, he's like my lumberjack :laugh:

Cookiesandough
Lmao :laugh: I wear the opaque tights and a bralette. I think I might wear one on Wednesday now ;)

He kind of looks like Mac from its always Sunny in Philadelphia but he's more handsome, masculine and sophisticated looking. Nice full lips. Intense dark eyes. He's like Mac 2.0 lol

He has really broad shoulders, big, strong arms. Very manly. I never really liked chest hair on guys but it works on him and its not too much. Its fall season, he's like my lumberjack :laugh:

hahahahah

that outfit sounds super cute

Wait. left mac or right mac?? https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/rob-mclhenney-440.jpg?w=440

I'm imagining like the left mac but more masculine and taller/broader...?

Chest hair is very hot. Any tats by chance? Oh..and do you have any tats? I always wondered that...

BRB using imagination cuz no pics

Edited by Cookiesandough
MY OTHER LEFT
  • Like 1
  • Author
hahahahah

Wait. left mac or right mac?? https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/rob-mclhenney-440.jpg?w=440

I'm imagining like the left mac but more masculine and taller/broader...?

Chest hair is very hot. Any tats by chance? Oh..and do you have any tats? I always wondered that...

BRB using imagination cuz no pics

Def LEFT! But with more masculine features like jawline, broad shoulders, big arms. He's not overweight, he just has a strong build to him. His chest is more masculine too.

He doesnt have tattoes, I dont either

I have pics up but I obvi cant post one of him...even though I'd love to post our first pic together. My friends said we look really cute together :love:

• Like 1
Cookiesandough
Def LEFT! But with more masculine features like jawline, broad shoulders, big arms. He's not overweight, he just has a strong build to him. His chest is more masculine too.

He doesnt have tattoes, I dont either

I have pics up but I obvi cant post one of him...even though I'd love to post our first pic together. My friends said we look really cute together :love:

Solid build...Very good. xD He sounds super cute and I bet you two are teh cutest together!!! I think I have a solid visual now. We're good. Thank you for putting up with me :laugh:

What's most important is you guys click and got that chemistry. And he makes you happy. :) That's where it's at. :love: Can't wait to hear how the meet with the fam goes.

Please update soon with developments

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 1

Omg, I loveee when you catch them staring at you, it's the best feeling. Your description of him sounds pretty hot, I think we have the same type ;)

I'm 5'3 and my boyfriend is 6'2, I love the tall guys too! I know taller women get mad sometimes because we steal them, but I can't help it!!

I also just wanted to touch on something that you wrote to Cookies, I knew there was something about you that I related to, besides the dating struggle of course. I was also a messed up teen and have scars that I'm sure are similar to yours. Even though this is an online anonymous forum, hearing similar stories from others is what I think holds us together and keeps me coming back here.

On a less serious topic, is Cookies getting her boobs done? I've seen your pics Dis and I see that you are "voluptuous". I'm sorry if this is too personal, buttt have you had the same surgery? You can pm if you want or just not answer but I have had mine done too so it's always fun to share stories :laugh: I didn't get mine too big, they look super natural and I'm love them so I'm never ashamed to talk about it!

Anyway, it was nice to read all the details, keep on having fun and I think it will continue to get better :)

• Like 1
  • Author
Omg, I loveee when you catch them staring at you, it's the best feeling. Your description of him sounds pretty hot, I think we have the same type ;)

I'm 5'3 and my boyfriend is 6'2, I love the tall guys too! I know taller women get mad sometimes because we steal them, but I can't help it!!

I also just wanted to touch on something that you wrote to Cookies, I knew there was something about you that I related to, besides the dating struggle of course. I was also a messed up teen and have scars that I'm sure are similar to yours. Even though this is an online anonymous forum, hearing similar stories from others is what I think holds us together and keeps me coming back here.

On a less serious topic, is Cookies getting her boobs done? I've seen your pics Dis and I see that you are "voluptuous". I'm sorry if this is too personal, buttt have you had the same surgery? You can pm if you want or just not answer but I have had mine done too so it's always fun to share stories :laugh: I didn't get mine too big, they look super natural and I'm love them so I'm never ashamed to talk about it!

Anyway, it was nice to read all the details, keep on having fun and I think it will continue to get better :)

Love your posts Kellens :D

I love tall guys even though I'm so short. I've tried dating shorter guys but it always felt wierd with my heels on! :laugh:

He's so fynnnee without being cocky or too into himself. He's humble but confident at the same time. Perfect combo! He's my type in every sense of the word. Physically, mentally, emotionally. I trust him too... which is hard for me.

Thanks so much for sharing about your teenage years. Its always really embarrasing when a guy I'm dating sees my scars. I was such a different person back then so its hard still having evidence of those times on my body. I always wear long sleeves at first and dont bring it up for awhile. When I do, its never a problem with people because I'm fine now. Its just hard to talk about and I'm not ready yet. I know he's had his issues so that makes me feel better.

I've never had a boob job but if I did, I'd be proud of it. I got the hourglass shape from the Italian side. I look just like pics of my Italian family members right off the boat in the 30's. Mine are 34DDDs and they've lead to chronic back pain but I'd never get a breast reduction. As Seth from Superbad said, "That's like slapping god across the face for giving you a gorgeous gift." :laugh:

• Like 1
Cookiesandough

Humble is VERY important. Nothing hotter than when a guy has a lot to be cocky about but stays grounded ;) . I noticed shorter friends prefer super tall guys almost as a rule. I can't lie... I sometimes think about how that works when doing some positions ..(and kissing...?) when there's a huge discrepancy but people make do. xD It's weird but I'm always seem to drawn to men around 5'10,'11. I'll totally date taller or shorter but just a pattern I've noticed. Maybe it's 'nature's' way of trying to find a balance and creating an homogenous people not too short not tall? Lol I'm just being silly.

I am probably getting augmentation though the date has been pushed back. It's interesting how many girls here have them. DDD!!! Wow.I can't imagine that not having some strain on back, but I'd definitely keep them!!!

I am only going to be a large C to D cup at most probably. My doctor doesn't do more than DD and Aalso I told him I want to stay active. So I will not be going much bigger. But he said some girls definitely try to get them as big as possible. :laugh:

My closest friend has scars and when she talked with me about her long ago, of course it hurt to hear, but I also gained respect for her. She's a person with depth. A person with a history and life lived. And as much as I wish she never had to go through that, it adds, not detracts from her beauty and character. She's too cool.

:love:

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 2