Any Multidating Tips???

Oh gawd I'm superrrr attracted to him! He's tall, broad shoulder, handsome face, has this sexy, edgy haircut where I can pull his hair a little, his arms are so big, he's so fyneeee :love:

I'm also super sexually frustrated too :laugh:

OK but essentially you do not trust him or there is something about him that is putting you off.

A man can look like "every woman's dream", but he can still turn "you" off.

I think the fact you are questioning yourself about whether you should have sex with him or not is probably your answer.

Also it all sounds a bit forced and yukky - asking how heavy your period is is hardly a great start to any "romance"...

• Like 1
  • Author
OK but essentially you do not trust him or there is something about him that is putting you off.

A man can look like "every woman's dream", but he can still turn "you" off.

I think the fact you are questioning yourself about whether you should have sex with him or not is probably your answer.

Also it all sounds a bit forced and yukky - asking how heavy your period is is hardly a great start to any "romance"...

I dont know where you're getting the sense that its forced because this is the first time I've dated someone where it doesnt feel forced. Also not sure where you're getting the feeling that I'm turned off either. I'm attracted to everything about I've learned about him so far.

I'm questioning whether or not to have sex because of all the threads I've read here. I also had a short term relationship over a year ago where I waited for sex for about a month and he dumped me shortly after that... so ya, I think my trepidation is reasonable

After 2 years of dating failures, I'm so happy things are finally going right

Its kind of a bummer how cynical people are on here

• Like 3

Dis - people comment based on their experiences, you act based on your past experiences, and in the end of the day: it is a new, independent situation, and should be taken as such.

Having sex or not is likely going to have zero effect on the longevity of the relationship. If he was a player he wouldn't go for 5 dates with no sex.

I kind of agree with joseb though that if you do to near sex - just go all the way. You are technically having sex anyway, just not penetrative one yet.

The guy IS very interested in a relationship with you, just treat this wisely, I mean evaluate him objectively, an it will be all good.

I dont know where you're getting the sense that its forced because this is the first time I've dated someone where it doesnt feel forced. Also not sure where you're getting the feeling that I'm turned off either. I'm attracted to everything about I've learned about him so far.

I'm questioning whether or not to have sex because of all the threads I've read here. I also had a short term relationship over a year ago where I waited for sex for about a month and he dumped me shortly after that... so ya, I think my trepidation is reasonable

After 2 years of dating failures, I'm so happy things are finally going right

Its kind of a bummer how cynical people are on here

Edited by No_Go
  • Like 3
  • Author
Dis - people comment based on their experiences, you act based on your past experiences, and in the end of the day: it is a new, independent situation, and should be taken as such.

Having sex or not is likely going to have zero effect on the longevity of the relationship. If he was a player he wouldn't go for 5 dates with no sex.

I kind of agree with joseb though that if you do to near sex - just go all the way. You are technically having sex anyway, just not penetrative one yet.

The guy IS very interested in a relationship with you, just treat this wisely, I mean evaluate him objectively, an it will be all good.

Best advice thus far ;)

I agree

I'm going for it, probably this weekend

• Like 3

But do you really think that if you didn't have sex then it would have worked out?

• Like 1
  • Author
But do you really think that if you didn't have sex then it would have worked out?

I dont know but I'm going to bang him now, so does it matter?

Happy joseb? :laugh:

Hahha! jk ;)

• Like 4
I dont know but I'm going to bang him now, so does it matter?

Happy joseb? :laugh:

Hahha! jk ;)

Lol!

Have fun :)

• Like 1

I also say go for it. If he's using you for sex I don't think the timing of it will make the difference. If it doesn't work out, hopefully you'll get some good sex out of it no matter what ;)

• Like 2

Dis, do you typically have the (admittedly unromantic) conversation about STI status before getting intimate? I know you have already kissed so there is already some exposure but am just curious if others broach the subject prior to sex like I would.

• Like 1
  • Author
Dis, do you typically have the (admittedly unromantic) conversation about STI status before getting intimate? I know you have already kissed so there is already some exposure but am just curious if others broach the subject prior to sex like I would.

Thats an awesome question gray

He actually pulled up his STI results (he have online access to his results) which he just got back the day prior and showed them to me. I viewed them myself. All negative across the board!

I was last tested 9 months after I was last sexually active and I'm negative for everything too!

Yay! :D

I wouldnt have sex even with a condom without seeing those

• Like 2
Thats an awesome question gray

He actually pulled up his STI results (he have online access to his results) which he just got back the day prior and showed them to me. I viewed them myself. All negative across the board!

I was last tested 9 months after I was last sexually active and I'm negative for everything too!

Yay! :D

I wouldnt have sex even with a condom without seeing those

That is awesome!!! :)

• Like 2
  • Author

We were at ballroom dancing tonight and this really strange guy was hitting on me and my guy walked up to save me. The creepy guy said, "Is this your gf?" And my guy said, "I'm working on it."

Of course in my damaged, neurotic mind I didnt think that was great so I looked at him in a weird way. We talked to the creepy guy for awhile then I went to the restroom

I came back and I was quiet. He asked me what was wrong. I finally asked him about the bf/gf thing. Then he said, lets take a walk. Dun, dun, dun :eek:

I gathered my bag and my jacket and all that was running through my mind was.. well here is where it goes awry

We got outside and I just said, "What???" Expecting it to just end right there. And he's like, "I just wanted to talk to you about that because I didnt want to introduce you as my gf unless we talked about it together. I didnt want to freak you out by calling you my gf. I didnt know what you wanted me to call you when I introduce you to my friends and family." And I was like, "Oh :o " (So... its not the end of the world :laugh: )

I asked him what he wanted to do. He was shy about it. It occured to me, he's just as scared as I am, of rejection. He said, "I'm fine with putting a label on it." I said, "We can wait awhile, we've only had 6 dates." He said, "Wait for what?" I think in that moment, I was kind of testing him, to see if that was what he really wanted. I told him I'm not the type of person to make someone want to be with me. He said he's not one to get into situations he has to wiggle himself out of and then he said, "*my name*, will you be my gf?" I said, "Yes."

Then we went out for drinks and came up with a cute Halloween costume idea for us. I'm going to be Jessica Rabbit and he's going to be the Detective :love:

After everything going wrong (dating wise) for the past 2 years... bracing myself for the next dead end.... its nice to have something go right and somewhere to keep walking... next to someone else :bunny:

• Like 7
  • Author

Last night was incredible! :D

The sex was so natural, felt so good and flowed really well. 3 times! :love:

He's the first guy I've ever looked in the eye during sex. Probably because I trust him, I can feel open with him. My ontop skills were unlike anything in the past. His game was def on point too. I'm posting more details in my other thread.

Its funny, when you meet the right person, its easy to open up and do new things. Its kind of like when you finally find a key that opens a lock. It fits.

We went to a pumpkin patch this morning. I love Halloween so we got lots of pumpkins and gourds. We took our first picture there. When we were driving there, hes said, "This is our first drive together." He thinks a lot like me.

He wanted to hang out for longer but I had some studying to do. He left around 1pm. His communication since has up'd. He sent me a pic of him and his uncle who we joke around about.

I'm going to his Dad's 60th birthday party on the 14th. Its going to be a big event. All of this family is going to be there and lots of his close friends. His family is eatern European. Thick accents. I'm nervous but I'm excited! :D

Yay! :bunny:

• Like 4
  • Author

Also wanted to add, he's super affectionate

Thats important to me. Couldnt be with someone who wasnt

Such a sweetie :love:

• Like 1
Last night was incredible! :D

The sex was so natural, felt so good and flowed really well. 3 times! :love:

He's the first guy I've ever looked in the eye during sex. Probably because I trust him, I can feel open with him. My ontop skills were unlike anything in the past. His game was def on point too. I'm posting more details in my other thread.

Its funny, when you meet the right person, its easy to open up and do new things. Its kind of like when you finally find a key that opens a lock. It fits.

We went to a pumpkin patch this morning. I love Halloween so we got lots of pumpkins and gourds. We took our first picture there. When we were driving there, hes said, "This is our first drive together." He thinks a lot like me.

He wanted to hang out for longer but I had some studying to do. He left around 1pm. His communication since has up'd. He sent me a pic of him and his uncle who we joke around about.

I'm going to his Dad's 60th birthday party on the 14th. Its going to be a big event. All of this family is going to be there and lots of his close friends. His family is eatern European. Thick accents. I'm nervous but I'm excited! :D

Yay! :bunny:

I have read few of your posts and I was happy to read something was finally going the right way. But I read the sentence where you say "they are Eastern Europeans. Thick accents."

What do their accents have to do with you being nervous to meet them? Why did you give us that info in the first place?

Maybe you should dump the guy since he wasn't even born in the USA.

Save

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Author
I have read few of your posts and I was happy to read something was finally going the right way. But I read the sentence where you say "they are Eastern Europeans. Thick accents." I lost all my respect for you.

What do their accents have to do with you being nervous to meet them? Why did you give us that info in the first place?

Maybe you should dump the guy since he wasn't even born in the USA.

Oh wow

Thats an unfortunate assumption there, roserosin and not very nice

I'm afraid I wont be able to understand them and converse because of their thick eastern european accents. Nothing more than that.

• Author
My background is Eastern European and I took no offence whatsoever!

Thanks girl

All I was saying was I might not be able to understand them and that might create a commuciation barrier. Some of them dont speak English. I just want to make the best impression possible. Its important to me that his family likes me :)

• Like 1

You seem classy so I'm sure you will! Just be yourself, I think the main thing will be seeing that HE really likes you!

• Like 1
  • Author
You seem classy so I'm sure you will! Just be yourself, I think the main thing will be seeing that HE really likes you!

Aww thank you!!!! :D I appreicate that

I always had a touch of social anxiety but since I've been in nursing school, I've really come out of my shell and am much more comfortable talking to new people. Plus, I hide my nervousness well :laugh:

A glass of wine never hurts either and he told me his family loves their wine and czech liquor so I'll be good to go! ;)

As for him, he's amazing and let's me know how much how happy he is with me. I'm really lucky :love:

• Like 1

Sounds great!

Don't worry about understanding them, they'll probably be more nervous than you about their English and speak in simple sentences. I'm Eastern European myself and have an accent but it has never been a communication barrier. People adjust fast to accents, both ways.

Culturally they may be a bit overbearing offering you a lot of food and drinks :p I honk that's pretty common for Eatern Europe - people go over the top with their guests.

Look forward to hearing the update after the family meetup!

• Like 1