Wife gave me some shocking info about her past

We talked some yesterday and it went very well. She is already over what I said. She told me that I over think things and that not to worry. She also told me that she doesn't like my weight loss and that she thinks I suffering from mild depression. She offered to go to counseling with me if I thought it would help. She said that she wanted the true me back. I guess I wasn't hiding my problem from her like I thought I was and that is one reason I love her so much, she knows when something is bothering me and she is always ready to help.

Go to counseling and get back on track. You both are very lucky you met each other! I'm very glad it's all working out!

Best wishes!

• Like 2
Anyone who judges another especially without understanding where they were is a dog. If you're religious judging a person is ONLY left up to God who theoretically knows all. Our task is to forgive.

How do you take this as judging someone.

Wish you PCP would get off it already.

What people do is their own business unless it hurts others.

Just because we state something as a fact a few of you are crying the we are judging her. When in all reality the few of you are judging us and deliberately misunderstanding what we say.

How do you take this as judging someone.

Wish you PCP would get off it already.

What people do is their own business unless it hurts others.

Just because we state something as a fact a few of you are crying the we are judging her. When in all reality the few of you are judging us and deliberately misunderstanding what we say.

I haven't heard you state any facts. Only harsh opinions. Opinions I disagree with.

• Like 1
Jersey born raised

Hi Rb56,

Your responses I think show a healthy mature person. Ask this because I wonder if you wife has ever discussed Childhood Sexual Abuse (CSA) with you and if she had experienced it herself?

I have read studies indicating that persons who have done what you wife has, have always experienced CSA personally. That in fact it is very rare to find a person who has not experienced CSA to actually engage in sex for money purely for any length of time.

• Like 1