Girlfriend has only dated black men

eclipse123

If your feelings are that strong, it probably should be the end of your relationship. If you can't get over her past, you will both resent each other. You because you judge how she's chosen before you; and she because you are judging her and she's got to constantly defend herself against your preconceived notions.

Perhaps you should formulate an interview-like questionaire for your future girlfriends' sexual history.

I know most of you will find this offensive, but I just found out my girlfriend (she and I are both white) used to date a bro. I like my AA friends a lot but this is freaking me out a bit.

I will weigh in in a few weeks but this may be a deal killer.:mad:

the only reasons we may find this offensive is because you are :mad: and because this is a "deal killer"... i'm mad because after all this time, my first response is to this f-ing thread...

the only reasons we may find this offensive is because you are :mad: and because this is a "deal killer"... i'm mad because after all this time, my first response is to this f-ing thread...

I don't follow why you're mad...

If your feelings are that strong, it probably should be the end of your relationship. If you can't get over her past, you will both resent each other. You because you judge how she's chosen before you; and she because you are judging her and she's got to constantly defend herself against your preconceived notions.

Perhaps you should formulate an interview-like questionaire for your future girlfriends' sexual history.

Your sarcasm notwithstanding your are probably right to some extent but I do not have pre-conceived notions as you think nor would she have to defend herself. I am not the type of person to harp on something like that. That would be completely unfair. I just have to make a decision on my own....

I don't follow why you're mad...

mad at myself is more like it. just because i stopped coming here for a while and when i was here last i was pretty worn out from these types of discussions. sorry, that was inner commentary that accidentally made it out...