Making a Relationship "LONG TERM"

DancerEngineer

Background:

So I been seeing this girl since February. I met her on bumble and we ended up being friends. I brought her into a dance hobby of mine and that is how we stayed friends in the hobby. At first I didn't really want anything but friendship, but then started falling for her. She clearly was ALWAYS interested in me and always showing me signs of interest.

But when I started to show interested in her,(4 weeks ago) I guess I pushed things too fast, and brought up the idea of a relationship with her, and pushed her away and she said she only wanted to be friends.

Then I started using the rules of "Coach Corey Wayne" and then started walking away and giving her space. Then a miracle happened(3 weeks ago). She came running back like a maniac and blowing up my phone with text and ****.

Then we went on a couple dates, and now we are in a sexual relationship. I actually lost my virginity to this girl Sunday night. After we had sex that night for the first time, she told me she loved me. I didn't say it back, and only told her I had feelings for her too. Then she told me that she was glad I didn't blindly say it back because when she says it, it really means a lot to her, so she wants to hear it from someone who means it.

--------

To the point:

Anyways to get to the point and make this short, we had great first time amazing sex and she was very shocked at how long I was able to control myself and last. Then she tells me she loves me. All is well ect...

Today I was at her house just chilling with her and she was all talking about love languages, and telling me how much she appreciated me and how awesome I was and all that jazz...Then she was joking around with me and telling me I was lying about being a virgin because I was too good to be a virgin, and then she said,

"So are you going to tell the next girl you are with that you are a virgin too and lie to her? hahaha".....

.....what the actual heck!?!? I didn't respond. I just laughed and played it cool.

But how the heck is that supposed to make me feel. I want a LONG TERM relationship with her. That is why I didn't tell her I loved her back. I want her to want me all to her self and be in a committed relationship. Maybe I was just raised very conservative or something.

Coach Corey Wayne always says that women fall in love slowly over time and to never push things and let things happen. That women live in the present and don't think like men do. Is this normal for women to say stuff like this? I want her to tell me she wants an official relationship with me.

And I supposed to just chill and ignore comments like that and not let it make me feel insecure and get to me? Do women say stuff like this all the time without thinking? What should I think about this? Also, she told me she loved me, and Coach Corey Wayne teaches that the guy should just hang back like James Bond till the women brings up wanting you all to her self.

It feels like we are already in a relationship, but she never brought it up.

The point is I want this girl to want a "committed long term relationship" with me. Should I just stop freaking out and just let it happen naturally?

Or should I run far away and never turn back before I start falling in love with her and don't want my heart broken down the road?...

Pull in your gut, get your self-esteem back with confidence. Corey Wayne follower I see.. Oh boy..Can't have Corey watching your back 24/7. You have to be man up to her. This girl is in control, your suppose to be. Get back in there and make her see reason. But don't push her over the edge. Let it come naturally if you don't like things the way she's doing then you back off and do what you want. Let this girl do the chasing..

You should tell this girl you ate some raw white mushrooms give you more stamina then you think! I works for me, I've told other guys and it works for them also. Anyway just keep her under control if you want this woman so badly. There is no harm to tell them that your are in Love with them. Show it, Feel it, Express It and Give It to her. Appreciate her more and give her compliments daily and you tell her why you do.. That she desire it!

• Like 1
jessiesgurl

Because when I told her I couldn't see her that one night, I told her I was looking forward to seeing her the next day, so that was an alternative plan. And it worked out. And when I told her I couldn't see her Thursday night. I also said to her, "But I am really looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night. :)"

Fair enough, sounds good! So what's the problem again?

Not trying to be 'snotty' I promise; I honestly don't quite get what the problem is. :)

Edited by jessiesgurl
  • Like 1
  • Author
DancerEngineer
Fair enough, sounds good. So what's the problem again?

Still confused. :)

Everything was amazing till yesterday Sunday. Her text were super dry.

Sunday went like this.

She text me and ask how i was. I told her I was staying busy working on my to do list and reading at the moment.

then she said she was with her parents on a walk and was going to continue working on her website when she got back.

Then she text me after her walk and just said, just got back from the walk.

So then i text her later and simply flat out said,

"So what is your availability this weekend? "

*couple hours go by*

She text me again and says, "sorry for the late response. let me tell you tomorrow."

then she sends me a picture of her gecko.

Then I play it cool and wait almost 2 hours to respond and text her right before bed, and say one of coach Corey Wayne responses, and say

"cool, well let me know when you find out and if you wanna come to my swing dance class Thursday. its been a long day. I'm going to sleep. nite!"

Then allllll i get today at 11am was a simple text from her that said,

"man i need to go to bed earlier so i can wake up earlier. "

Nothing about a schedule or anything.

So now my insecurity is blowing up and I am freaking out. I don't know if I am doing something wrong. Maybe she is just hormonal. Maybe it is just all me and she doesn't know yet what she is doing on Thursday. Maybe she is afraid to tell me she doesn't have money for the class. IDK!

All i know is that i am being a little sissy bitch and i am being super insecure about it.

its funny. I look back at last week and realized she wanted to hang every day, but at the same time, i was freaking out like a maniac every day last week fearing she will walk off. And I look back and realized I was freaking over nothing. I really hope it will turn out to be the same thing. I freak over nothing. I have a very bad anxiety disorder.

To be honest. After that weekend we got a hotel room and i lost my virginity to her and dropped her off Monday, after i got home, I broke down in a huge panic attack and started tearing up. And SHE WAS ALLLL OVER ME AND COULDN'T GET HER HANDS OFF ME!!!! i just have major insecurity issues.

The fact that she hasn't responded with, "here is my schedule and yes, i am so excited to take that class with you" makes me insecure.

My love language is words, and it is messing with my head. idk what to do.

So all I can think of is to step back, and wait till she text me again because her last text wasn't anything along the lines of setting up appointments.

****...I miss her a lot now. This is affecting my work.

• Author
DancerEngineer

You should tell this girl you ate some raw white mushrooms give you more stamina then you think! I works for me, I've told other guys and it works for them also. Anyway just keep her under control if you want this woman so badly. There is no harm to tell them that your are in Love with them. Show it, Feel it, Express It and Give It to her. Appreciate her more and give her compliments daily and you tell her why you do.. That she desire it!

What about the mushrooms? haha I didn't get that joke?

Ok, so I texted her last night to let me know of her schedule playing it chill and she simply just text me today with a "man I need to go to bed earlier so i can wake up earlier."

Where do i go from here. I am not bringing up the dance class again. if she doesn't bring it up again, I am going without her and she will see that she lost her opportunity when i gave it to her.

But what you think I should do now? Just not respond to her and wait for her to text me again with some better news? lol

That's what i did. i quoted coach Corey Wayne in the test last night.

"Cool, let me know when you figure it out and if you wanna come to my swing class. " He always says to respond with , "let me know when you figure it out."

Simple as that.

You said more than that, though! :D Listen to Corey Wayne! LOL.

You said:

I also texted her last night with a "cool, well let me know when you find out your schedule and want to come to my swing dance class Thursday. I'm exhausted after this long day. nite."

Look, I don't want to hear how exhausted you are. I want to imagine what a big manly, alpha man you are, and that you are out chopping wood or something. I don't want to hear how exhausted you are from Skyping with coworkers or typing on the computer all day. LOL.

Friday: I came over and it was Gym-> Boba -> Clean her geckos cage -> her made us a little food-> cuddle in her bed and watch a movie -> fall asleep in bed together in her room,but i had to set an alarm to move the the guest room as she lives at her parents house-> wake up -> cuddle -> eat lunch -> help her with her website logos and stuff -> cuddle on her bed watching a chick flick -> then she had to go to work.

I honestly think it was a mistake to stay the night at her parents' place and then stay for such a prolonged period of time the next day -- through lunch and after. What time did you leave?

I mean, first off, this is not a normal hook up situation where you are staying the night at her place. You had to get up and go to the guest room. Ugh. And I understand that her parents like you and everything, but this just seems so awkward and weird.

And you need to create that "wanting more" feeling in the early days. When you spend so much time with a person too early on it can really backfire. IMO, it's doubly so when you are doing such boring things. Spending the evening at her parents' house laying around and cleaning her gecko cage, and then staying the night, all morning, through lunch, then doing the web page -- that's relationship stuff. That's not stuff you do with a girl who is not your girlfriend. That's not stuff you do with a girl who you are trying to make your girlfriend. You need to "court" her.

You need to get back in control here. Don't go to her house and sit around with her while she cleans her room. (WTF is that?) If she responds with her availability (and I think she will), please, take her out on a date or at least invite her over to your place. Stop laying around at her parents' house for hours on end.

• Like 3
Everything was amazing till yesterday Sunday. Her text were super dry.

Sunday went like this.

She text me and ask how i was. I told her I was staying busy working on my to do list and reading at the moment.

then she said she was with her parents on a walk and was going to continue working on her website when she got back.

Then she text me after her walk and just said, just got back from the walk.

What makes you so sure her parents like you so much? Because her change in behavior seems to directly coincide with the walk with her parents, where they had plenty of time to talk to her. It also coincides somewhat with you spending the night Friday and a good part of the day on Saturday at their house. Whether she got turned off by something or they did...who knows?

It does seem like something is going on, though. Just pull back. The ball is in her court now.

• Like 1
jessiesgurl

But what you think I should do now? Just not respond to her and wait for her to text me again with some better news? lol

Honestly, I think you should just go for a run or something, calm down and forget about it.

All this stressing is not good for your emotional health; you're starting to sound almost obsessive.

Try and chill, you are way too focused on her, and she may be sensing it, not good.

Your attitude should be if this one doesn't work out, there will be others. And take her down off that pedestal you've got her on.

JMO but from what you've written she doesn't sound like "all that" anyway.

Best of luck though. :)

• Like 2
  • Author
DancerEngineer
You said more than that, though! :D Listen to Corey Wayne! LOL.

You said:

Look, I don't want to hear how exhausted you are. I want to imagine what a big manly, alpha man you are, and that you are out chopping wood or something. I don't want to hear how exhausted you are from Skyping with coworkers or typing on the computer all day. LOL.

I honestly think it was a mistake to stay the night at her parents' place and then stay for such a prolonged period of time the next day -- through lunch and after. What time did you leave?

I mean, first off, this is not a normal hook up situation where you are staying the night at her place. You had to get up and go to the guest room. Ugh. And I understand that her parents like you and everything, but this just seems so awkward and weird.

And you need to create that "wanting more" feeling in the early days. When you spend so much time with a person too early on it can really backfire. IMO, it's doubly so when you are doing such boring things. Spending the evening at her parents' house laying around and cleaning her gecko cage, and then staying the night, all morning, through lunch, then doing the web page -- that's relationship stuff. That's not stuff you do with a girl who is not your girlfriend. That's not stuff you do with a girl who you are trying to make your girlfriend. You need to "court" her.

You need to get back in control here. Don't go to her house and sit around with her while she cleans her room. (WTF is that?) If she responds with her availability (and I think she will), please, take her out on a date or at least invite her over to your place. Stop laying around at her parents' house for hours on end.

Thank you,

She may give me her availability, or she might simply just text me something random that has nothing to do with her schedule like a simple, "hai" or how was work or something.

What should I do or say in response to her text?

And to be clear, I shouldn't respond to her dry text right? just wait till she gets in touch with me again, right?

She hinted on Friday that she wanted me to take her out to see Wonder woman.

And i agree with what you said, that is why I wanted to take her to my Swing dance class Friday. I spent the past couple months training her in Latin dances, and now that is over, i think it would be great to train her in a new area.

So what should I say to her when she text me tonight. She might simply just ask "what you up to? "

She sends that text a lot.

• Author
DancerEngineer
What makes you so sure her parents like you so much? Because her change in behavior seems to directly coincide with the walk with her parents, where they had plenty of time to talk to her. It also coincides somewhat with you spending the night Friday and a good part of the day on Saturday at their house. Whether she got turned off by something or they did...who knows?

It does seem like something is going on, though. Just pull back. The ball is in her court now.

Oh they really like me alright. She has even told me many times they like me a lot. When i was over at her house, her parents really kept wanting to talk to me. I'm actually afraid her parents may have tried to pressure her to date me officially and they pressured her, and maybe that made her pull away because her parents pressured her.

And to be clear, I shouldn't respond to her dry text right? just wait till she gets in touch with me again, right?

No, don't respond. There is absolutely nothing to respond to.

You've asked her for her availability and you've asked her to swing dance class on Thursday night. Do not ask her to Wonder Woman and do not initiate another text. As I said, the ball is firmly in her court.

So what should I say to her when she text me tonight. She might simply just ask "what you up to? "

She sends that text a lot.

I wouldn't spend a lot of time on this nonsense. You aren't looking for a texting buddy, are you? You've explicitly asked her out on a date, so why hasn't she responded? That's just kind of ridiculous. What are your plans tonight? If she texts you later tonight with that question, I would either say (1) "Out," (2) "Busy," or (2) no response. Whichever is accurate. Don't lie. And you don't have to respond to every nonsense text someone sends you.

• Like 1

#80 by Clia is spot on!!

Omg, she took the words out of my mouth!!

OP: All the women in this thread are giving you very similar advice. True, we're no dating guru, but aren't you trying to court a woman?!

Another thing: You have been trying hard to follow that dating guru's advice. But it seems that, more often than not, you're doing that in an half-a$$ way, and it comes across as odd.

Edited by JuneL

OP: Since you both are into dancing, why not take her to another dance club and have some drinks? Do you live by yourself? If yes, take her to your place afterward. You can turn on the music and light some candles. Create an romantic atmosphere!

I think it's quite ridiculous to hang around at her place watching her clean and cleaning the pet's cage together, much less doing all this in her parents house. For god's sake, are you her BFF or orbiter?

• Author
DancerEngineer
No, don't respond. There is absolutely nothing to respond to.

You've asked her for her availability and you've asked her to swing dance class on Thursday night. Do not ask her to Wonder Woman and do not initiate another text. As I said, the ball is firmly in her court.

I wouldn't spend a lot of time on this nonsense. You aren't looking for a texting buddy, are you? You've explicitly asked her out on a date, so why hasn't she responded? That's just kind of ridiculous. What are your plans tonight? If she texts you later tonight with that question, I would either say (1) "Out," (2) "Busy," or (2) no response. Whichever is accurate. Don't lie. And you don't have to respond to every nonsense text someone sends you.

Thank you.

Every time she ask me what I am up to, she will ask me to drop by or something?

It is always like this,

Her: "What you up to?"

Me: nothing much or so and so.

Her: Wanna stop by? Wanna go for a drive? Wanna do this? w/e.

But yeah, i feel insulted that I have a busy work schedule and she works once a week, and she needs to go by my schedule. It feels like SHE wants to set up all the dates, but i would like to set up the dates. What happens is that she sets up the times for us to hang out, and i turn them into something else and more special. She didn't get to stop by my house that one night because she didn't tell me her availability in the past. I would have loved to seen her!

• Author
DancerEngineer
OP: Since you both are into dancing, why not take her to another dance club and have some drinks? Do you live by yourself? If yes, take her to your place afterward. You can turn on the music and light some candles. Create an romantic atmosphere!

I think it's quite ridiculous to hang around at her place watching her clean and cleaning the pet's cage together, much less doing all this in her parents house. For god's sake, are you her BFF or orbiter?

Well I have a background in Ballroom, Latin, and Swing dancing. And that type of dancing isn't getting drunk and turning down the music with some candles and stuff. It's a sport. lol

She is new to it. I was her dance partner for this class. I spent every weekend training her and getting her ready for this show. Her background is ballet, so this was new to her. She was lucky to have me as I am the top dancer in the school.

That is exactly what I did! Our dance class ended and we did our performance and after the dance class is when we started dating. Now I want to train her in a new area of dance. Which is why i asked for her availability, but she is being weird and not getting back to me on it. She has always been really bad at committing to setting dates. The way she likes it is just at her times, and when she is free and available. Like before the first time we spent 5 hours in bed, she was calling me all night at 3am in the morning freaking out because I never texted her. And when i gave her a counter offer to see her on the Monday which was memorial day, she was like, "hurr durr errr idk maybe yeah uhhhhh.." then i was like, "ok let me know when you find out and hung up.. " I was half asleep.

then memorial day comes by and she calls me and tells me to come over. Then we spent 5 hours in her bed.

its great and all that she reaches out to me in the past and I can come over and we can have amazing dates, but I hate how she doesn't like to make definite plans. She just wants to call me over when she wants me. Its like she has an anxiety or something about setting up definite dates. I'm not sure why. The only think i can think of is maybe she doesn't think she can afford the dance class or something, and is too scared to ask me to pay for her dance class....which I would be very willing to pay for her. I consider her someone I want to continue to train and mentor to being my permanent dance partner, so I am willing to invest in the money. She may not be the best ballroom dancer now, but she has a LOT of potential. One of the many reasons I like her a lot. money isn't an issue to me. I'm a freaking engineer.

What about the mushrooms? haha I didn't get that joke?

Ok, so I texted her last night to let me know of her schedule playing it chill and she simply just text me today with a "man I need to go to bed earlier so i can wake up earlier."

Where do i go from here. I am not bringing up the dance class again. if she doesn't bring it up again, I am going without her and she will see that she lost her opportunity when i gave it to her.

No joke! I am serious I have fridge full of white mushrooms. I eat them RAW they're good for us men plus they are good for us in bed also! You were just a Virgin a few days ago you can keep your stamina up more with one large white mushroom.

Listen she pushing you away so you push back and say "I have better things to do than to wait on your butt. When you can make more sense and find the time to for us both to be together you let me know. Good night!

That's it don't you dare call or text her don't even go to where she lives. Disappear see what happens. I told you let her chase you. If she doesn't then you and your white mushrooms go and find a different woman that is dead interested in you. You want them into you only. Those work out the best she's all over the place. She's doesn't sound like you and her on the same page. But listen I am serious find one that loves you and wants you and to be with you 100% these other women forget them.. Enjoy the white mushroom...

How did you make that fateful date happen, the one that led to your being intimate in the hotel?

Well I have a background in Ballroom, Latin, and Swing dancing. And that type of dancing isn't getting drunk and turning down the music with some candles and stuff. It's a sport. lol

She is new to it. I was her dance partner for this class. I spent every weekend training her and getting her ready for this show. Her background is ballet, so this was new to her. She was lucky to have me as I am the top dancer in the school.

That is exactly what I did! Our dance class ended and we did our performance and after the dance class is when we started dating. Now I want to train her in a new area of dance. Which is why i asked for her availability, but she is being weird and not getting back to me on it. She has always been really bad at committing to setting dates. The way she likes it is just at her times, and when she is free and available. Like before the first time we spent 5 hours in bed, she was calling me all night at 3am in the morning freaking out because I never texted her. And when i gave her a counter offer to see her on the Monday which was memorial day, she was like, "hurr durr errr idk maybe yeah uhhhhh.." then i was like, "ok let me know when you find out and hung up.. " I was half asleep.

then memorial day comes by and she calls me and tells me to come over. Then we spent 5 hours in her bed.

its great and all that she reaches out to me in the past and I can come over and we can have amazing dates, but I hate how she doesn't like to make definite plans. She just wants to call me over when she wants me. Its like she has an anxiety or something about setting up definite dates. I'm not sure why. The only think i can think of is maybe she doesn't think she can afford the dance class or something, and is too scared to ask me to pay for her dance class....which I would be very willing to pay for her. I consider her someone I want to continue to train and mentor to being my permanent dance partner, so I am willing to invest in the money. She may not be the best ballroom dancer now, but she has a LOT of potential. One of the many reasons I like her a lot. money isn't an issue to me. I'm a freaking engineer.

Another question: Did you push for a relationship (over 3 weeks ago) even before you started dating?

What techniques did you learn from your therapy to keep your anxiety under control?

All you need to to be more fun is to be spontaneous and be in the moment.

Another question: Did you push for a relationship (over 3 weeks ago) even before you started dating?

And did you cover for most of her expenses even before you started dating?

• Author
DancerEngineer

Got it. Ok, so I am pretty sure she will contact me tonight and simply just ask how was work, or what are you up to.

What should I say to her when she text me this tonight?

• Author
DancerEngineer
How did you make that fateful date happen, the one that led to your being intimate in the hotel?

Well I kissed her in her room and we started making out. That is when she found out i was a virgin. Then I started to push too much, then she told me before our dance show was over, that she felt like I was pressuring her.

i told her i thought it was ridiculous she thought that was because I wasn't blowing up her phone and all this stuff and maybe she just ins't used to nice guys. I backed the **** off. Then a couple days later, she started contacting me more and more, and that lead to that one night where she was blowing up my phone and called me 8 times in the middle of the night till i picked up when i was out of town. Then i continued to just sit back and let her come to me, and now we are where we are.

Basically after I pushed too much in the past and I backed off, I just let her come to me, and we just kept hanging out and hooking up. Now I am here.

Got it. Ok, so I am pretty sure she will contact me tonight and simply just ask how was work, or what are you up to.

What should I say to her when she text me this tonight?

You: Out with a couple of friends. You had a good day?

She: xxx

Then keep it at that, unless she answers your question about this week's availability.

Well I kissed her in her room and we started making out. That is when she found out i was a virgin. Then I started to push too much, then she told me before our dance show was over, that she felt like I was pressuring her.

i told her i thought it was ridiculous she thought that was because I wasn't blowing up her phone and all this stuff and maybe she just ins't used to nice guys. I backed the **** off. Then a couple days later, she started contacting me more and more, and that lead to that one night where she was blowing up my phone and called me 8 times in the middle of the night till i picked up when i was out of town. Then i continued to just sit back and let her come to me, and now we are where we are.

Basically after I pushed too much in the past and I backed off, I just let her come to me, and we just kept hanging out and hooking up. Now I am here.

You haven't answered my question. From the sound of it, those things leading up to the hotel room seemed like a proper date (not just hanging out). It involved planning ahead of time. She didn't just ask you randomly what you're up to and then you decided randomly to go to the dance club, have a nice dinner and drop by a hotel room...

• Author
DancerEngineer

NO! I wasn't even interested in a relationship with her. We actually met on bumble, and went on a date at first and then i found out after our first date she was going to the same school as me and was in the same dance show i was, but in a difference class. After the first date, I didn't have intention to try and date her, I simply just invited her to be my dance partner and train her because she was already in our show, but just a different dance piece. She was able to be my dance partner because it just so happened we were both at the same dance school and in the same dance show, but different pieces. That is why she was able to be my dance partner. But the more time I spent with her, i started developing feelings.

I didn't do anything till a week before the class was over. our last week of class was our dance show. Which was kiss her in her room which ended to us making out.

What techniques did you learn from your therapy to keep your anxiety under control?

All you need to to be more fun is to be spontaneous and be in the moment.

Ummmm its a life long thing. I don't know how to answer that question.

And she likes hanging out at random, not setting planned dates. She is a very spontaneous person. And I always make our random at the last moment dates spontaneous which lead to us having sex.

And did you cover for most of her expenses even before you started dating?

No, except for one thing. It was her birthday, and I helped her buy new dance shoes because she was low on money. I did it as a friend to her at the time and to help her because she needed them for our performance. And called it a birthday present.

But now that we are dating, I guess she kinda just assumes I am covering her. Like after the gym, she asked me to take her to boba and we went out and got boba and i of course covered her boba without having to even think about it.

So what am i supposed to do. Just continue what I am doing and always be ready to hang with her if she calls me. Always be on stand by? Because that is what has gotten us this far in the past. But now I try and set a date with her, and she wont say anything. So idk what to think. Maybe it is something that I have no idea about. Hormones? LOL idkk

I'm just backing off.

• Author
DancerEngineer
You: Out with a couple of friends. You had a good day?

She: xxx

Then keep it at that, unless she answers your question about this week's availability.

What if i am not out with friends? Make up a lie?

Or should I tell her I'm reading so she can invite me over?

You haven't answered my question. From the sound of it, those things leading up to the hotel room seemed like a proper date (not just hanging out). It involved planning ahead of time. She didn't just ask you randomly what you're up to and then you decided randomly to go to the dance club, have a nice dinner and drop by a hotel room...

here is what happened. She randomly text me that Sunday night and told me of a club she wanted to go to. i said cool sounds fun. lets go. it was a last min thing. Then when we got to the club, it was kinda late and they were charging us full price when it only had a couple of hours left to it, so we decided to ditch it. So I took initiative and just drove us down town. Then I saw she was getting in a bad mood, and I just said **** it, and brought her to dinner to get her food to put her in a good mood.

Then we decided to get a hotel room at the hotel by the restaurant near by. And this was a very expensive and high class dinner. We went to the hotel room, had sex, then went out to a little hole int eh wall club, and went back and had sex again took a bath, and that was when she told me she loved me. Slept then had sex i the morning again.

Then I dropped her off, and that week she was reaching out to me every single day after to hang out. That was last Sunday. Not the one that just happened. The Sunday before that.

She randomly called me to hang out, and I turned her random plans into something fun and better. it was very spontaneous.

Now the next Sunday after that was yesterday, and now i am here. it seemed like she got very attached after sex. But yesterday and today....seems dry. But for all I know, she very well might be blowing up my phone tonight begging me for sex. IDK! I just don't know. She just never likes settings dates and always wants things completely random and spontaneous. Like she wants this fake imaginary Hollywood love story where it is all spontaneous and nothing is planned. its annoying.