Making a Relationship "LONG TERM"

DancerEngineer

• Author
DancerEngineer
If you're doing the Coach route

#1. You just had sex, left, and tossed the relationship status out again otw out the door. That's a big no no

#2. Ignoring women for days is not good man. You're clearly angry and she picked up on it, hence the deleting the phone number comment. You're suppose to respond and set the next date after having sex with her :lmao:

#3. Hang out, have fun, and hookup.

You'll learn this with more experience.

From what little I have read you should be setting new dates with new women. And this relationship doesn't have long-term wheels.

You want a long-term relationship right? Move onto the next and chalk this up as a learning experience.

1) She brought up being friends AFTER we had sex.

2) Everyone here told me not to ask her out. She was sending gibberish, but I DID ask her out. Read back. I did do that! I stopped ignoring her because Coach Corey Wayne makes it very clear to never ignore women. That delete number text was only because she wanted me to text her. It wasn't because she ever deleted it.

3) I did. The only thing I didn't do with her last night was sex, but we did everything else other than sex. She was on her period.

4) I am seeing another girl right now too incase this one doesn't work out.

• Author
DancerEngineer
Then it'll have been a disappointing night where you couldn't get past LMR.

Not very good behaviour from a plate is it?

Nope. She's still leading you by the nose. You're still trying to wife her up, or whatever.

You said that you were going to do that Corey Wayne mantra of "hang out and hook up", but you settle for Titanic and hand holding.

And you are actually over the moon with that.

Want me to give you an example of a movie night? I told a girl to come around mine with whatever film she wanted, and some drink that she preferred. I would deal with the food and my own alcohol.

She brought Ice Age 2 or 5 or 25. Whatever. All I remember is this little weasel running through mountains, then we were kissing. Then we were f***ing. Eventually to the sounds of the screensaver of a walrus making strange noises... which was weird.

This is normal. And I wonder if you have good male friends to tell you exactly what a movie night with your girl should be. Especially in the honey-moon period.

Watching Titanic, holding hands, is just a bit feminine mate.

That's what she probably preferred, because she is turning you into what's known as her "cuddle b*tch". She had you cleaning her iguana, sleeping in guest rooms, and now promoted to watching chick flicks.

Be more goal oriented. It'll help you cut through her push/pull nonsense.

*sigh* I can never do anything right. I'm so frustrated. I guess I'll get straight to sex next time I see her. And if she pushes me off, I'll just leave and tell her it's over.

idk how many times i have to say this. She was on her period, that is why we didn't have sex. What did you want me to do, stick it up with a bunch of blood and tampons?

We watched Titanic because it was one of her favorite movies. I showed her my favorite movie last time, so I told her she had to show me my favorite movie. And she did.

For the millionth time, I had to sleep in the guest room because it was her parents rules, but we didn't listen to the parents. We set an alarm at 5am so I could move to the guest room so the parents wouldn't find out. It's kinda hard to do stuff when she lives with her parents honestly.

BTW, that song you posted is perfect.

• Author
DancerEngineer

So basically it seems everyone is telling me I am not having sex enough with her. And I should just focus on banging her?

TheTraveler
1) She brought up being friends AFTER we had sex.

2) Everyone here told me not to ask her out. She was sending gibberish, but I DID ask her out. Read back. I did do that! I stopped ignoring her because Coach Corey Wayne makes it very clear to never ignore women. That delete number text was only because she wanted me to text her. It wasn't because she ever deleted it.

3) I did. The only thing I didn't do with her last night was sex, but we did everything else other than sex. She was on her period.

4) I am seeing another girl right now too incase this one doesn't work out.

Definitely continue dating others now.

What you learn with reading and watching his vids, gaining experience, making tweaks, you end up dumping a lot women. Because you're looking for the right one to come along.

• Like 1
  • Author
DancerEngineer
Definitely continue dating others now.

What you learn with reading and watching his vids, gaining experience, making tweaks, you end up dumping a lot women. Because you're looking for the right one to come along.

It's funny, yesterday when I was driving to her house to see her, I almost turned back and drove home and was going to text her and say, "I can't do this anymore. It's over. Blocking your number."

But then when I got to her place, she seemed like a completely different parson and I saw the girl I fell in love with, so I stayed. Fuc_k....Now I miss her.

Well I will tell you that last night would have never happened if I didn't follow Coach Corey Waynes teachings. Just gotta focus on sex more now I guess. She is leaving Sunday and I wont get to see her for a while, so that kinda sucks. just gotta figure out how I can bang her as soon as possible.

BTW, that song you posted is perfect.

:D

Plate inviting you out for the first time in while, and she not interested in sex?

I told you before, she's a crap FWB, and a crappy girlfriend.

Awful. Just awful.

What on earth is a lad to do with a girl like that? Next.

Have a good weekend, mate. Stop worrying about idiots.

Edited by Bastile
  • Author
DancerEngineer
:D

Plate inviting you out for the first time in while, and she not interested in sex?

Ok, I have said this a million times. She was on her period. How can I have sex with her when she is bleeding down there? how many times do I have to say this?

Ok, I have said this a million times. She was on her period. How can I have sex with her when she is bleeding down there? how many times do I have to say this?

And how many times do I have to say that it's not good enough?

Or do you just want women to have you on speed dial for when they are on the blob?

• Author
DancerEngineer
And how many times do I have to say that it's not good enough?

Or do you just want women to have you on speed dial for when they are on the blob?

So I should have told her, "i'm going to stick my dick in you despite this bloody mess we are about to have."

Really? I should have gone with it and tried to have sex with a girl on her period?

So I should have told her, "i'm going to stick my dick in you despite this bloody mess we are about to have."

Really? I should have gone with it and tried to have sex with a girl on her period?

Listen, when some girls make up their mind that they aren't having sex on their period, then that's it. And you aren't changing it.

None of that's the point. The point is that the only time she's bothered to see you is when she can't have sex. And you think this is some sort of wonderful thing for some reason.

I thought you were considering her as more of a FWB now? Do you even know what that is?

By what values are you judging this woman? Because she is bloody awful under any context.

It's my birthday weekend, and I'm all over the place. So, I gotta be gone. Much love.

Don't stress so much :D

• Like 1
  • Author
DancerEngineer
Listen, when some girls make up their mind that they aren't having sex on their period, then that's it. And you aren't changing it.

None of that's the point. The point is that the only time she's bothered to see you is when she can't have sex. And you think this is some sort of wonderful thing for some reason.

I thought you were considering her as more of a FWB now? Do you even know what that is?

Who ever said she only wants to see me when she can't have sex? She told me she was free till Sunday which is the day she leaves to go on vacation. I asked to hang on Thursday. She said yes. Then when I was at her house, she told me she was on her period. I didn't know before I got there. Then I realized I didn't want to stick my dick in blood, so I never attempted to have sex.

Not sure where you got that idea from. I want something serious, as per the title of this thread.

I should apologize. I'm probably doing her wrong. I should try and see things your way. I certainly never called her correctly back on page one.

She might have flaked/dodged you hundreds of times, and shown a complete lack of compliance, but she did watch Titanic with you. And I'm sure that the fact you started seeing other women, and the fact that she's about to go on holiday, is nothing significant - just coincidence to ignore.

Would she share something as intimate as Titanic with one of her girlfriends? I think not! You didn't want to kiss her, take her hand and putting it on your penis, because you would have missed the part of the film where Kate Winslet finally breaks free of the dastardly Billy Zane – it's understandable.

The iguana is gone now, and maybe you won't have to clean it anymore. Perhaps you can convince her to buy an animal that is actually likeable? Such as a dog.

She hangs around with druggies, but you can always get into reggae, or house music.

She works one day a week, and still is “busy” when you want to see her. But that's alright. She's an independent woman, and you shouldn't want to impose on that.

I'm starting to think you are onto a fixer upper here. Hell, she's hot right? You can work around everything else. And there certainly aren't any other hot women around for any variety.

Seeing it through this unique perspective, I can actually see that you've got it all sussed out. That's why the approach hasn't changed over 30 pages. And what you don't know, you can get from the guru Corey Wayne (what with his zero evidence of ever actually dating any attractive women, his lack of charm or any attractive vibe, and his melon shaped head). As he appeals precisely to this sense of not really changing much at all.

We are all peasants in the kingdom of "the coach". And it is with that, I shall be a humble spectator, henceforth.

• Like 4
  • Author
DancerEngineer
I should apologize. I'm probably doing her wrong. I should try and see things your way. I certainly never called her correctly back on page one.

She might have flaked/dodged you hundreds of times, and shown a complete lack of compliance, but she did watch Titanic with you. And I'm sure that the fact you started seeing other women, and the fact that she's about to go on holiday, is nothing significant - just coincidence to ignore.

Would she share something as intimate as Titanic with one of her girlfriends? I think not! You didn't want to kiss her, take her hand and putting it on your penis, because you would have missed the part of the film where Kate Winslet finally breaks free of the dastardly Billy Zane – it's understandable.

The iguana is gone now, and maybe you won't have to clean it anymore. Perhaps you can convince her to buy an animal that is actually likeable? Such as a dog.

She hangs around with druggies, but you can always get into reggae, or house music.

She works one day a week, and still is “busy” when you want to see her. But that's alright. She's an independent woman, and you shouldn't want to impose on that.

I'm starting to think you are onto a fixer upper here. Hell, she's hot right? You can work around everything else. And there certainly aren't any other hot women around for any variety.

Seeing it through this unique perspective, I can actually see that you've got it all sussed out. That's why the approach hasn't changed over 30 pages. And what you don't know, you can get from the guru Corey Wayne (what with his zero evidence of ever actually dating any attractive women, his lack of charm or any attractive vibe, and his melon shaped head). As he appeals precisely to this sense of not really changing much at all.

We are all peasants in the kingdom of "the coach". And it is with that, I shall be a humble spectator, henceforth.

No, you made some really great points. I get it.

I'm not sure what you meant about the vacation. But she told me she was going on vacation to see her family on the east coast a long time ago, so I am not sure what you are trying too say about her vacation relating to us watching Titanic and hanging out. I told her to show me her favorite movie. We were talking over Sushi and I asked her what her favorite movie were and she gave me a list, and after I told her I never seen titanic, she freaked and said, ok we have to watch it because you never seen it.

But some of what you said, I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

She also had a super bad head ache and I was on the couch with her laying on me while I was massaging her head.

My thought process was that it was a bad time to initiate sex....I just found out that sex can relieve a head ache. ****. I don't know when I am going to see her again, but yeah, next time I see her, I know what to do.

She actually really loved her Gecko, so I can give her sympathy. It was a cool Gecko.

I just see a girl I love who needs help in life, and I am drawn to it and I want to help her. It just sucks that I wont be able to see her for a while. Because when she gets back, I only have like 2 weeks before I go on vacation. I'll be gone almost three weeks. Great. That sucks.

Did she specifically say she didn't want to have sex while on her period? Maybe she was seeing if you would man up. Sex is a great cramp and headache reliever.

You might rethink the terms you use for bodily functions 'stick my dick in', 'bleeding "down there (LOL!)"', 'bloody mess'. We're not bleeding, we're shedding. You might want to read up on it.

And really, 'stick it up with a bunch of blood and tampons'? Um, no, that would cause injury to her. They come out, you know (the strings give it away). If you're squeamish, wear a condom. Some old bath towels will save her sheets.

If you ever get a steady girlfriend, are you going to simply avoid her for five to seven days every month because of the 'bloody horror show'? Did you have a problem with seeing tampons in her bathroom? One measure of a good man is if he'll run out and buy them for us when we're in a bind. Where do you stand on that? Is this part of your OCD?

Some women are really horny while on their period. Just an FYI. And it's a good excuse for a shower, both before and after. Life is what you make of it.

• Like 1
  • Author
DancerEngineer
Did she specifically say she didn't want to have sex while on her period? Maybe she was seeing if you would man up. Sex is a great cramp and headache reliever.

You might rethink the terms you use for bodily functions 'stick my dick in', 'bleeding "down there (LOL!)"', 'bloody mess'. We're not bleeding, we're shedding. You might want to read up on it.

And really, 'stick it up with a bunch of blood and tampons'? Um, no, that would cause injury to her. They come out, you know (the strings give it away). If you're squeamish, wear a condom. Some old bath towels will save her sheets.

If you ever get a steady girlfriend, are you going to simply avoid her for five to seven days every month because of the 'bloody horror show'? Did you have a problem with seeing tampons in her bathroom? One measure of a good man is if he'll run out and buy them for us when we're in a bind. Where do you stand on that? Is this part of your OCD?

Some women are really horny while on their period. Just an FYI. And it's a good excuse for a shower, both before and after. Life is what you make of it.

No, she told me she was on her period, and then I didn't even try because I thought it was too messy to have sex when a girl is on her period. I didn't even think it was possible. I guess I assumed wrong. :(

No, she told me she was on her period, and then I didn't even try because I thought it was too messy to have sex when a girl is on her period. I didn't even think it was possible. I guess I assumed wrong. :(

You'd be surprised at how many love it. Both guys and girls. Chime in! Anyone from Detroit?

And, you know you can perform oral with a tampon in. All external clit action, of course. Just sayin'.

• Like 1
  • Author
DancerEngineer
You'd be surprised at how many love it. Both guys and girls. Chime in! Anyone from Detroit?

And, you know you can perform oral with a tampon in. All external clit action, of course. Just sayin'.

Well I didn't know that. ****!!! I just can't do anything right! uh!!!!!