nude pics red flag??

zombiehead

T-16bullseyeWompRat

Some phones auto lock quick. Just keep it in your hand and scroll back and forth on the home page even without looking if you have too. One minute auto lock. One minute is fast! Don't forget if you are reading and email or something to tap the screen every so often.

• Like 1

Listen. When I got my husband's phone, I hid in the shower stall and didn't even read anything. I just forwarded all emails to my own email address and screenshotted stuff and texted it to myself....got as much info as I could in the shortest window I could. Don't worry about reading. Forward it all and read it later. Then you actually have a copy.

• Like 1

Also my husband had an email backup on his phone so if you couldn't get in or forgot the passcode you could get in using your gmail (android phone). But I didn't know his email password so I went on my phone and reset his email password, it asked to call or text a code to his phone. I couldn't get in to read the text but if the phone rang I could answer if so I did that ...reset his email password. Got into the phone.

Then I found his secret email he used to communicate with AP and changed that password because it was also linked to his phone number. Text a verification code? Ok!!! Sure!!

He was drunk too. I left and went to my friends 2 hours away and he didn't realize till he woke up and couldn't find me...tried to log into the secret email and found the pw changed, had to email her from MY email because it was the only one he could get into saying "she's got my phone"

Fun times.

• Like 2

Why?

You already know the truth of the matter.

You know she is lying to you.

You know she is sending nude pics to other people.

She has locked her phone, closed her email account that you know about and signed up on more then two social media accounts.

Stop ***** footing around and tell her what is going to happen. Either she tells all or you will take what ever actions you see fit to take. Don't threaten anything you're not willing to back up. If she doesn't come clean do the following.

Serve her with divorce papers on your anniversary or sooner. You have more then enough cause. You will find everything out at that point. She will tell all if she wants the marriage. You don't have to go through with the D but it should wake her up to reality.

T-16bullseyeWompRat
The first thing you should do is put your own finger print into the phone.

He can't he would need to know the pin or passcode that backs up the fingerprint to access that section in the settings. No chance.

• Author

I get what you guys are saying. But I want in that phone and tonight presents a great opportunity to get in it. I pay for that phone the contract is in my name. I'm getting in it tonight I getting the truth.

I can hear her and the neighbor lady sitting outside laughing and gossiping and singing. Yup she is getting her drink on. Getting in her phone is going to be a piece of cake. I cant wait to get the truth. I dont want to wait a few more days and serve her papers without knowing more about what she is doing. I'm finding out tonight. Shr will come home in about 2 hours very tipsy and then she will snuggle up on me in bed and want to fool around. She loves drunk sex then she will pass out and I will put her phone under her right pointer finger and unlock the phone.

• Like 2

If she has gone through this much trouble to guard her secrets. There is a good chance she has cleared any incriminating material after his first inquiry/attempt. Even if he manages to pull this off. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been scrubbed and sanitized for just such an emergency.

• Like 1
He can't he would need to know the pin or passcode that backs up the fingerprint to access that section in the settings. No chance.

I did it in my husbands android

T-16bullseyeWompRat
I did it in my husbands android

I stand corrected then. I know you need it for iPhones and at least the Android phones I have owned. As soon as I click on security under settings it asks for my pin.

OP, it's worth a shot. Even if you don't find anything tonight see if you can access the security options on the phone and add your own fingerprint. Doubt she will look in there to see if another fingerprint is added. Then if you don't find anything yet you can pretend everything is normal for a couple days. She may let her guard down a bit and leave some stuff.

However I do think you have enough information for full confrontation and ultimatums from her. Divorce or she comes clean. She wants her cushy lifestyle. The only issue here is by her actions already I suspect you will only get trickle truthed like crazy. Then she may go further underground. Unless she goes way above and beyond to show you any and everything, I wouldnt believe a word she says.

If she has gone through this much trouble to guard her secrets. There is a good chance she has cleared any incriminating material after his first inquiry/attempt. Even if he manages to pull this off. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been scrubbed and sanitized for just such an emergency.

You might want to sync the phone to a PC so you can recover the delete texts later.

• Like 3

Ok make a separate email account to send the info to.

Secure the info first.

Replace the phone then go through the info.

If you find what we know you will I still would not confront until you have everything arranged to move forward.

First thing, do not leave the home. If anyone is to leave it is her.

Make her move out of the bed room. Sleep on the couch, bathtub or doghouse. Who really cares where.

There is a thread on TAM dealing with the same thing you are. It is a year or two old. You might want to look it up. The guy went through hell trying to figure out what his wife was up to.

• Like 1
Mrs. John Adams

I just keep thinking...if you think this poorly of her...if you think she is cheating....then why don't you just leave?

Why go to all this trouble? and all this drama...when the damage

whether real or fabricated ...has already been done?

If you think she is capable of this...your trust is already broken....if you already think she is this horrible....there is nothing she can ever do to get back in your good graces....and when she discovers this is what you think of her...and if she is innocent...the damage might just be irreparable.

I cheated on my husband...before cell phones and internet....but dear god in heaven....

• Like 1
  • Author

She just texted me that she is coming home in a few and that she wants to have some fun. That is how she sexts me, "lets have some fun honey bunny when I get home"

I didnt bring this drama and I dont know for a fact she is cheating. I know there are some huge red flags but I dont know 100%. That ends tonight. I'm getting in that phone and then I will know without a doubt what she is doing.

If it turns out the red flags are correct then I will figure out how to handle it.

Edited by zombiehead
  • Like 3
T-16bullseyeWompRat
She just texted me that she is coming home in a few and that she wants to have some fun. That is how she sexts me, "lets have some fun honey bunny when I get home"

I didnt bring this drama and I dont know for a fact she is cheating. I know there are some huge red flags but I dont know 100%. That ends tonight. I'm getting in that phone and then I will know without a doubt what she is doing.

If it turns out the red flags are correct then I will figure out how to handle it.

Two secret communication accts. Nude pics never sent to you. Man I don't know what else she could be doing.

Let's say it's some cyber thing, never meat the guy but they've been sexting and obviously sharing nude pics, but you find out they never have been in the same place or even city or whatever. What would you say?

Speaking of the neighbors, you say y'all are close and have been there for each other in tough times. I might be a little suspicious about the next door neighbor. Although idk about the Skype and tango acct with that. What does he do for a living? How often is he home when his wife isn't?

• Like 1

What do you think? Married 16 years if I recall... They are probable around 40? I get the why go through all of this...There is more than enough relationship trust destroyed drama to run with here...

Probable a bit of youthful angst, drama, energy, and the such... 18 to 22 year olds and 38 to 42 year olds. Two of the most chaotic destructive age ranges to be making major life decisions at...

T-16bullseyeWompRat

Damnit man, good luck. This is risky. I don't see how you could have sex with her ATM. I certainly can't understand the ones who say "just act like nothing is wrong and go in to spy mode.". Well I guess I understand the advice, I just know I wouldn't be able to follow it I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I couldn't even imagine how I would be acting in your shoes.

• Like 1

Zombiehead, I hope everything is all right with you. Under the circumstances just remember to breath and try to think before you take any action or if you're wanting to confront her be sure to pause and come here and post. Before making any decision. Good luck we're here for you.

Edited by Sparta