How Old or Young would you Date

LivingWaterPlease

Female here. I prefer five years either way. The closer to my exact age, the better. Have dated up to fifteen years younger and one person six years older.

• Author

Feels like for me. I seem to get younger women. The youngest is 6 yrs younger. Only 1 yr older.

To me as l constantly refine my life. My sweet spot is 1967 to 77.

Midnight.Amber
I'm pretty open to most ages. 1st husband was 11 years older. 2nd husband was 19 years younger.

I am the same.

I am in my 30s and recently dated a guy who is 26.

He was more mature and responsible than many 40+ year olds!

As long as there is a mutual attraction (physical, mental), good energy, he's got integrity and good character, and we're of the same mindset, age is of no relevance to me.

Edited by Midnight.Amber
  • Like 1

Generally speaking, guys usually after 50 , if given a choice between 2 identical women except one is 10 years younger and the other same or older than him , will choose the younger one. Reasons : of course smoother body , more hair on head , overall younger looks, more stamina , fitter , more energy, makes the guy feel younger himself , comparatively less baggage , his health improves, sex is more fulfilling !

greymatter
Generally speaking, guys usually after 50 , if given a choice between 2 identical women except one is 10 years younger and the other same or older than him , will choose the younger one. Reasons : of course smoother body , more hair on head , overall younger looks, more stamina , fitter , more energy, makes the guy feel younger himself , comparatively less baggage , his health improves, sex is more fulfilling !

The same applies to guys, which is why I, as a woman, prefer to date younger men. Overall their attitude, health, energy, virility, etc. are more appealing than the guys who are my exact age, with exceptions of course. I don't have any need to feel younger because I feel just fine about my age, but I am a better match with younger men.

I should add that I'm open to guys who are older than me by about 7 years.

Edited by greymatter
  • Like 1

As someone in his mid 20's I'm finding really difficult to connect with people my age, no luck so far with younger women and their games, but honestly I don't have much to bring to the table either when it comes to dating someone older than I.