Struggle of moving towards divorce **Updated 4/29**

somuchfortheone

• Author
somuchfortheone
ok lets talk about this

If he runs to her....what have you lost?

You cannot make him stay...you cannot make him love you...you cannot make him leave her alone.

So at the end of the day...you have to live with yourself. He eithers loves you for who you are....or he takes a hike. You dont need to change for him...you dont need to beg him....you are who you are and you deserve to be loved for who you are.

I bet you this....it will not take him long to figure out he had his dream woman...and he let her go.

and you know what...in the end...you might just walk away with your self respect AND your husband.

I hope you're right.. but I feel like it's too late. I think we'll get divorced..he'll take me not wanting to be friends as some sort of proof that moving on with her is the "right thing" and they'll date for a year or two and realize they don't work, can't trust each other and then he'll try to get me back. I wish he wake up but I just don't see it

• Like 1
I hope you're right.. but I feel like it's too late. I think we'll get divorced..he'll take me not wanting to be friends as some sort of proof that moving on with her is the "right thing" and they'll date for a year or two and realize they don't work, can't trust each other and then he'll try to get me back. I wish he wake up but I just don't see it

With time you will realize that he is no prize. Friends don't treat each other the way that he is treating you. Have you talked to an attorney? Do you live in a fault state? Has playing nice this far gotten you what you want?

I'm not going to wait on him...I told him that already...I'm just asking...do you really think it's all crap? Or is he slowly coming out of limerence...midlife crisis...what does it sound like to you? If he really thought she was the one...I think he'd be all in. It seems like he is confused. Or is it really that black and white?

Ummmm.....what? Who he **** cares! I think he is feeding you a load of crap and you are taking it because you want to preserve your M. He doesn't get to decide. You do.

WTF!!!

I'm angry for you....

And I'm/was OW.

• Like 2
Mrs. John Adams
ok lets talk about this

If he runs to her....what have you lost?

You cannot make him stay...you cannot make him love you...you cannot make him leave her alone.

So at the end of the day...you have to live with yourself. He eithers loves you for who you are....or he takes a hike. You dont need to change for him...you dont need to beg him....you are who you are and you deserve to be loved for who you are.

I bet you this....it will not take him long to figure out he had his dream woman...and he let her go.

and you know what...in the end...you might just walk away with your self respect AND your husband.

But sweetheart...if he goes...he tells you exactly who he is

Do you see this?

and then the question is...dont you deserve better than him?

I know you hurt...god I wish i could take this all away for you...but please know that no matter what you say or do...he is going to do what he wants to do.

You are not driving him to her..you are not causing this

this is HIS choice

and no matter what you say or do...he is going to her because that is what he wants

he may come to his senses...but i promise you this...it does not matter what you say or do at this point...he is going to go to her

now you can look at this two ways

you win

you lose

I think you win...becasue he is the loser

You are the terrific person

you are the winner

let him fight for you....and if his choice is to let you go...he loses

oh (((hugs))) for you.... please see how valuable you are

• Like 1
Thank you so much!! Just feels like I'm pushing him more away more into her arms... why would he want to be with me when I'm being cold.. you know? I know you're right.. why would he stay when he can eat cake if he leaves... it's just difficult

It works just the opposite. People want what they can't have. Take yourself out of the equation.

While he's at work bag up all his **** in cheap trash bags and drop them off on his other woman's porch.

Don't worry about pushing him away he's already gone

• Like 1

"My love didn't stop you from cheating and it won't stop me from divorcing you because of of. You wanna hold my hand and tell me you love me? Sorry you fired me from that job."