Sometimes he just ignores my texts [UPDATE I went to see him this weekend]

As I said previously: this is going to be a hell of a lot of work, for someone you barely know.

He's already emotionally distant, you two are separated by geographical distance, you've spent very little time together in person and he has pulled back from you a couple of times already. This has caused you distress, as evidenced by your previous posts about him.

Depressed or not, it seems pretty clear that he's not emotionally available enough to be in a relationship and give you the time and attention that requires.

I think you are going to be fighting an uphill battle here.

• Author
heavenonearth
As I said previously: this is going to be a hell of a lot of work, for someone you barely know.

He's already emotionally distant, you two are separated by geographical distance, you've spent very little time together in person and he has pulled back from you a couple of times already. This has caused you distress, as evidenced by your previous posts about him.

Depressed or not, it seems pretty clear that he's not emotionally available enough to be in a relationship and give you the time and attention that requires.

I think you are going to be fighting an uphill battle here.

You are probably right. Should I just end it?

I just enjoyed our time together so much. If you could have seen us there together, been a fly on the wall, you'd never think there were any problems.

I just enjoyed our time together so much. If you could have seen us there together, been a fly on the wall, you'd never think there were any problems.

There are 100s of reasons why you should end this.

When you feel the need to post so many threads about 1 guy you've just start dating it's because it's not working.

When you're with him it feels great but you are never with him. Take that feeling of greatness and multiply it by 100 and that's how it will feel if you date a local man that got his act together.

Why settle for 'crumbs' of greatness when you could find a man that offers you an entire buffet of greatness?

I was on antidepressants for a year for anxiety and I know it turned me into a horrible emotionless person and it made me unhappier than I was before. I don't think i have ever met anyone who said that antidepressants made them better. (

You should have been offered a different script then. I know many people who are on medication and it has helped them immensely. I am not a huge advocate for treating with medication either, but for some people, it can make a world of difference. This is not your place to decide, you hardly know the guy.

Yes you should. Your time together is not realistic anyway. When you have a LDR, the time you spend together is like a holiday, not real life. You don't have work, home, etc. You just spend time together.

He has told you he isn't ready. You need to listen.

• Like 1