Ok, that's it. I got final confirmation from my ex, she said no. I will respect that.

I know majority will defend her. But it's not unusual of woman to make falce accusations if they are bipolar, BPD or narcissistic. Just read it up.

It's not about defending her. You're right, she's nuts. That's on her.

You abused her. You abused the mentally ill woman. That's on you.

The two are drawn to each other like moth to the light.

• Like 2
  • Author
I just read this whole thread and I don't really get this one thing - so she is bipolar, calls you, had sex with you, is a bad mom, etc etc etc. You picked her out but whateves, all of that has zero to do with: YOUR stalking, physical and sexual abuse!!! It dosn't matter if she is spawn of SATAN, you are the one the cops are looking at for the stuff YOU did!!! Anything about her and how she lives hor life or whateves, that's not what this is about. It's weird how you do such bad stuff and keep talking about how it's all her, I don'tget it??

You have apparently never dated mentally ill person and how they can mess your mind up, so you possibly cannot understand what i have been trough.

I have also been writing on a bipolar support forum and everyone there undestands the struggle i've been trough. I have not stalked anyone. I have not sexually abused her.

• Author
How was it left? Will they contact you again?

What was the scenario they accused you of for the sexual assault?

The case will go to the prosecutor after few weeks and i still need to send some text messages that can be vital to the case.

I don't know if they help. But i do hope so.

They accused me of sexual abuse that i have forcefully kissed her. That is not true. That is falce accusation. It has usually been the opposite and she has been all over me.

I remember our 3rd or 4th date when she suddenly jumped on me and opened the buttons of my pants. without asking me.

"You must be warm in here...why don't you take your pants off"

So i can sue her for sexual abuse as well. OH, but i forgot, it doesn't work the other way around. Because i am a man it's something i wanted.

Also, after the breakup she invited me to go movies and eat sushi at her place. I did not touch her at all, then she suddenly squeezed my ass "You know...i didn't ask you here just to eat sushi.... ;)"

That is sexual harrasment.

But whatever.

• Author

This woman is cabable of lying without blinking an eye. She managed to lie to the social welfare that her washing machine was broken so she needed a new one and she does not have money. BULL****.

Her old machine was 2 years old. Working fine. She sold it to her neighbour for 50 euros and bought new expensive with her secret savings.

That can be considered as a serious fraud if you get caught...Luckily she didn't because no one reported her.

I didn't report her but maybe i have should.

I need some fresh air.

The case will go to the prosecutor after few weeks and i still need to send some text messages that can be vital to the case.

They accused me of sexual abuse that i have forcefully kissed her. That is not true. That is falce accusation. It has usually been the opposite and she has been all over me.

I remember our 3rd or 4th date when she suddenly jumped on me and opened the buttons of my pants. without asking me.

So i can sue her for sexual abuse as well. OH, but i forgot, it doesn't work the other way around. Because i am a man it's something i wanted.

Also, after the breakup she invited me to go movies and eat sushi at her place. I did not touch her at all, then she suddenly squeezed my ass "You know...i didn't ask you here just to eat sushi.... ;)"

But whatever.

None of that matters at this point. Look.. I have to go to court tomorrow for breaking the law..Period..I broke the law and am looking at 30days-1yr in jail. Guess what i'm going to do? TAKE IT! It was me and my actions that put me in this situation and I own them! Sure my ex at the time played a small roll in my "decision making" at that point in my life but, it was me and me alone that broke the law. ;)

• Author
None of that matters at this point. Look.. I have to go to court tomorrow for breaking the law..Period..I broke the law and am looking at 30days-1yr in jail. Guess what i'm going to do? TAKE IT! It was me and my actions that put me in this situation and I own them! Sure my ex at the time played a small roll in my "decision making" at that point in my life but, it was me and me alone that broke the law. ;)

Do you even read what i said?

I said: I admitted to police i slapped her. But she has also ACCUSED ME FALSELY ON SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

It's false accusation. FFS. It's a crime!

Quote from Wikipedia so it's easier for you to understand

"A false allegation can occur as the result of intentional lying on the part of the accuser;[2][3] or unintentionally, due to a confabulation, either arising spontaneously due to mental illness"

Edited by Protec

I said: I admitted to police i slapped her. But she has also ACCUSED ME FALSELY ON SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

I guess, we do not understand why you find that more important than the situation you are in.

Quote from Wikipedia so it's easier for you to understand

"A false allegation can occur as the result of intentional lying on the part of the accuser;[2][3] or unintentionally, due to a confabulation, either arising spontaneously due to mental illness"

My point is that you keep saying "she did this,she did that". Accept what YOU have done. What she did is of no matter at this point. You also keep throwing "mental illness" around like crazy.. I don't care about her mental illness. We all told you to stay away from her! Quit blaming others and illnesses for YOUR F-up!

Edited by Praying4Daylight
  • Like 2

But whatever.

Actually her motions are not harassment if you didn't tell her no....and she kept going. My guess is it started something, and then you slept together.

What is she saying happened with the kiss? Did you grab her and kiss her without her wanting it? Big difference here. Not a matter of genders.

• Like 1
You have apparently never dated mentally ill person and how they can mess your mind up, so you possibly cannot understand what i have been trough.

I have also been writing on a bipolar support forum and everyone there undestands the struggle i've been trough. I have not stalked anyone. I have not sexually abused her.

Are you for real?

I dated a girl with BPD for years. Wanna know something? I never once hit her...

Stop trying to play the victim of your own undoing. You are at fault and I would put good money on the fact that if you try to spin this as you being the victim of her, you are going to open a can of worms that will destroy the rest of your life.

But of course, you know better than anyone else...

• Like 6
  • Author
Are you for real?

I dated a girl with BPD for years. Wanna know something? I never once hit her...

Stop trying to play the victim of your own undoing. You are at fault and I would put good money on the fact that if you try to spin this as you being the victim of her, you are going to open a can of worms that will destroy the rest of your life.

But of course, you know better than anyone else...

It's my fault. I don't blame her for it. She provoked me yes, but it still doesn't give me a right to react like that. I am a human. I made a mistake. I got angry. People make mistakes. I cannot fix that mistake even though i wanted to.

What else you want to hear?

• Author
My point is that you keep saying "she did this,she did that". Accept what YOU have done. What she did is of no matter at this point. You also keep throwing "mental illness" around like crazy.. I don't care about her mental illness. We all told you to stay away from her! Quit blaming others and illnesses for YOUR F-up!

Hown many god damn times i have to tell you people:

I was at the hearing and i ADMITTED TO POLICE THAT I HIT HER. I did not blame her. I blamed myself. TO THE POLICE. FFS.

Is that not accepting?

• Author
I guess, we do not understand why you find that more important than the situation you are in.

Because if i don't defend myself they will also charge me with sexual abuse. I have not sexually abused her.

DOn't you understand? She blamed me with assault AND sexual abuse.

I admitted the assault (i hit her). But i denied the sexual abuse because i did not do it.

• Author
Actually her motions are not harassment if you didn't tell her no....and she kept going. My guess is it started something, and then you slept together.

What is she saying happened with the kiss? Did you grab her and kiss her without her wanting it? Big difference here. Not a matter of genders.

This is an example

Person you've had sex with countless of times, kisses you and you just feel like you don't like it. You sue him for kissing you without permission. Few days later you invite him over and have sex with that same person. Makes perfect sense right?

Guess you have to ask people from now on "Do you feel today like kissing? Can i kiss you with permission so you will not sue me? Can you please sign this form?

"I ________ will give permission for my BF _______ to kiss me.

DATE xx.xx.xxxx

PLACE: _________"

Because that's how the future will look like. There are countless of stories about butthurt females who make false accusations about abuse, child abuse and rape. Innocent people (men) have lost their jobs, homes, families because of false accusations.

But anyway, i did not sexually abuse her. That's it.

It's my fault. I don't blame her for it. She provoked me yes, but it still doesn't give me a right to react like that. I am a human. I made a mistake. I got angry. People make mistakes. I cannot fix that mistake even though i wanted to.

What else you want to hear?

Just for starts....

That you blocked her.

That you are going to stop looking for ways to get even.

That you are going to do nothing more than answer any investigation questions.

That you are going to stop this part of your life dead in its tracks.

That you are going to stop making excuses.

That you are going to stop looking for ways to wiggle away, and take your licks.

This is an example

Person you've had sex with countless of times, kisses you and you just feel like you don't like it. You sue him for kissing you without permission. Few days later you invite him over and have sex with that same person. Makes perfect sense right?

Guess you have to ask people from now on "Do you feel today like kissing? Can i kiss you with permission so you will not sue me? Can you please sign this form?

"I ________ will give permission for my BF _______ to kiss me.

DATE xx.xx.xxxx

PLACE: _________"

Because that's how the future will look like. There are countless of stories about butthurt females who make false accusations about abuse, child abuse and rape. Innocent people (men) have lost their jobs, homes, families because of false accusations.

But anyway, i did not sexually abuse her. That's it.

I don't know why you have to be snotty about the reply. I just thought it might help clarify to everyone who has been trying to help you to hear the TRUE circumstances around what happened.

You said the person kisses you and you feel like you don't like it...so did you make an advance at her and she said no? Or you kissed her and she was a willing participant?

• Like 1
  • Author
I don't know why you have to be snotty about the reply. I just thought it might help clarify to everyone who has been trying to help you to hear the TRUE circumstances around what happened.

You said the person kisses you and you feel like you don't like it...so did you make an advance at her and she said no? Or you kissed her and she was a willing participant?

It was sarcastic example how the future will soon look like. I did not mean in a harmful way. Sorry if it came out like that.

I did not forcefully kiss her. That's it. I have nothing more to add. That's what i said to police.

But let's say i would have kissed her. Don't you think it's strange to accuse someone of sexual abuse and then few days later invite them over to apologize and have sex? Isn't that quite strange?

• Author
Just for starts....

That you blocked her.

That you are going to stop looking for ways to get even.

That you are going to do nothing more than answer any investigation questions.

That you are going to stop this part of your life dead in its tracks.

That you are going to stop making excuses.

That you are going to stop looking for ways to wiggle away, and take your licks.

I am not trying to wiggle away. I told you already. I admitted what i did to police. That is not wiggling away. Wiggling away would be that i denied that i hit her. I could have done that. That is my right.

It was sarcastic example how the future will soon look like. I did not mean in a harmful way. Sorry if it came out like that.

I did not forcefully kiss her. That's it. I have nothing more to add. That's what i said to police.

But let's say i would have kissed her. Don't you think it's strange to accuse someone of sexual abuse and then few days later invite them over to apologize and have sex? Isn't that quite strange?

No, as has been mentioned in several threads....abused women usually return to their attackers.

I was raped by my ex husband...and somehow I still slept with him a few times after this. Strange?? no...sad...yes.

Whats strange is that you knew her friend was going to report you over this...yet you still slept with her.

You could take responsibility for dating someone you consistently called a manipulative liar. The fact she is: that's on her. The fact you kept dating her: that's your circus.

• Like 3