Ok, that's it. I got final confirmation from my ex, she said no. I will respect that.

• Author

I am seriously panicking right now. I did not expect she to report me to police. The fight we had was month ago. After that i apologized to her and she said "I forgive you".

After that i have spent 5 nights at her place, and i even spent a day with her kids. Also we spent time intimately.

Why now? Why does she report me to police now?

But i have proof that she was drunk while her kids were at home. So if i am going down, i am taking her with me.

I am seriously panicking right now. I did not expect she to report me to police. The fight we had was month ago. After that i apologized to her and she said "I forgive you".

After that i have spent 5 nights at her place, and i even spent a day with her kids. Also we spent time intimately.

Why now? Why does she report me to police now?

But i have proof that she was drunk while her kids were at home. So if i am going down, i am taking her with me.

In your previous thread when you revealed you had physically assaulted her, we all warned you that this could happen.

You need a lawyer. Immediately.

Get off of this thread and get legal counsel.

• Like 5
  • Author
In your previous thread when you revealed you had physically assaulted her, we all warned you that this could happen.

You need a lawyer. Immediately.

Get off of this thread and get legal counsel.

Yes, i know i should have not trusted that woman. It's just questioning at monday,. Maybe i should call the officer and ask where i can get legal help.

Yes, i know i should have not trusted that woman. It's just questioning at monday,. Maybe i should call the officer and ask where i can get legal help.

No, this is not a "maybe" situation. You MUST seek legal advice.

No, you shouldn't have trusted her. But that isn't your biggest problem. Your biggest problem is that you hit her, which you also admitted it here. Your own words are written in a public forum confessing to an assault. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Again, I repeat - step away from your computer and find a lawyer.

• Like 4

[]

We all told you eons ago to block her.

Yet you just couldn't. I highly recommend you do this now. If she contacts you and you contact back you can be in for more charges. Fortunately this will solidify the end of this relationship.

You need a lawyer ASAP. You also need to be %100 honest to the police. I believe this is going to be a very hard lesson for you.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 8

I am sorry to say but you have brought all this on yourself.

Now there is only yourself to blame.

This SHOULD serve as very serious warning.

Tell the truth as others have said.

Get through it and begin again.

Oh and.

LEAVE her alone.

• Like 5
  • Author
I am sorry to say but you have brought all this on yourself.

Now there is only yourself to blame.

This SHOULD serve as very serious warning.

Tell the truth as others have said.

Get through it and begin again.

Oh and.

LEAVE her alone.

Oh i am not even going close to her anymore. I really have nothing to say to her anymore.

I am going to be honest of course and i think i will do a child custody report about her or at least talk about the situation with the police. I mean all this time i have been afraid to do it, because i've been worried that if she would hurt herself or something. But i don't care anymore. I want those kids to have a safe home. I should have done it months ago.

Luckily i have proof that she has asked me to her place to visit her and spend time with her, after the incident. So i think this is more about revenge towards me.

I don't know why she wants to destroy me and i don't care.

I stand behind my actions, and i did wrong i admit that. But i seriously thought when she said "i forgive you" that she meant it.

The police woman sounded quite surprised when i told her in phone that last monday i spent evening with her and even over night.

This is very bad. I have never been in situation like this in my life...

• Author

I just don't know what the hell is the sexual harassment charge all about?

I was so shocked when the police called i really didn't know what to think. It really, really came as surprise to me. I thought it was the plumber calling.

I had no idea. We hugged "I apologize. You have been so good to me lately". Those were her words to me.

Oh god.

Do not interact with her in any way, ever again.

*No direct contact.

*No sending or receiving of messages.

*Block any means she might use to contact you.

*No replies to anything that gets through your blocks.

*No indirect contact through third parties.

*De-friend or delete from all social media.

*No monitoring of her on social media.

*No 'little birds' feeding you news.

*Tell people that you don't want to know anything about what she is doing or saying.

Take care.

• Like 4

Sorry, I don't don't believe any of this.

If it is true, A) You deserve it, and B) You won't listen to anybody so enjoy the ride.

I think this is another "chapter" in your writings to continue down a sympathy and attention trail for another 100 pages.

No person who is without serious mental damage would have gone as far as you have down this rabbit hole without doing some serious introspective work on themselves as well as to take some advice you were given.

I'm not buying any of it..

Luckily i have proof that she has asked me to her place to visit her and spend time with her, after the incident. So i think this is more about revenge towards me.

Unfortunately, the police will not care that she asked you to hang out after. It is very common for abused women to return to their attackers. That is par for the course. It does not in any way change the fact you hit her.

• Like 8
Oh i am not even going close to her anymore. I really have nothing to say to her anymore.

I am going to be honest of course and i think i will do a child custody report about her or at least talk about the situation with the police. I mean all this time i have been afraid to do it, because i've been worried that if she would hurt herself or something. But i don't care anymore. I want those kids to have a safe home. I should have done it months ago.

I don't know why she wants to destroy me and i don't care.

I stand behind my actions, and i did wrong i admit that. But i seriously thought when she said "i forgive you" that she meant it.

The police woman sounded quite surprised when i told her in phone that last monday i spent evening with her and even over night.

This is very bad. I have never been in situation like this in my life...

Yes, definitely get a lawyer and defend yourself.

But I call bull**** on your plans to get retribution against her. That's just another way that you can stay entangled. Unless they're also your children, it would be out of line for you to now try to stay in the middle of her life by messing with her children. If there's a concern their father(s) would and should voice that concern.

• Like 1

Maybe some time in jail for assault will do you some good. I mean, you did commit a crime -- which you're still trying to minimize, as if slapping her with an open hand is somehow not that bad.

Sorry dude, my sympathy for you is completely on empty. You can't leave well enough alone and now you're going to file a report on how she treats her kids? That's a scumbag move bent purely on silencing her. You don't care about the kids -- you're using them as leverage for her to not press charges on you assaulting her.

• Like 9

OP.

Be aware that no matter how bad a situation is, it can always be made worse.

If you "try to take her down with you," by making a child custody report, it could be construed as harassment born out of malice.

I'm not sure you should even be talking about this online.

This is my final comment on your situation, so good luck.

Take care.

• Like 1
  • Author
Sorry, I don't don't believe any of this.

If it is true, A) You deserve it, and B) You won't listen to anybody so enjoy the ride.

I think this is another "chapter" in your writings to continue down a sympathy and attention trail for another 100 pages.

No person who is without serious mental damage would have gone as far as you have down this rabbit hole without doing some serious introspective work on themselves as well as to take some advice you were given.

I'm not buying any of it..

So what you don't believe? That police called me or i am not contacting her anymore?

After this whole thing is over, she is gone. I have nothing to do with that person anymore. I am just thankful i did not delete the text messages she sent me. I can use them as proof.

My psychothepist said it seems i don't have any mental illnesses, but i do have other issues, codepencency, self-esteem issues etc. and that is what we are going to work on. Yes, i do have mental damage. That is why i went to psychotherapy.

Edited by Protec
So what you don't believe? That police called me or i am not contacting her anymore?

After this whole thing is over, she is gone. I have nothing to do with that person anymore. I am just thankful i did not delete the text messages she sent me. I can use them as proof.

Proof of what? That she asked you over...that does not change what you did. You need to realize this. This is a HUGE deal, this charge could prevent you from anything from jobs to places to live in the future. Think about it. Get help now.

• Author
Maybe some time in jail for assault will do you some good. I mean, you did commit a crime -- which you're still trying to minimize, as if slapping her with an open hand is somehow not that bad.

Sorry dude, my sympathy for you is completely on empty. You can't leave well enough alone and now you're going to file a report on how she treats her kids? That's a scumbag move bent purely on silencing her. You don't care about the kids -- you're using them as leverage for her to not press charges on you assaulting her.

A Scumbag move? I apologized from her, she forgave me. I drove to her place because she had panic attack, to support her. AFTER the incident. I helped her into her bed because she could not move well because she had fever and week ago i was her best friend and soulmate and we have sex and everything and suddenly police calls me.

I have done nothing wrong after the incident. We even went to forest pick some blueberries with her kid.

Now why would a woman ask a violent lunatic to her house overnight while her kids are at home?

I have spent several days with her after that incident because SHE asked me.

I have all the text messages in phone where she asks me to come over and spend time with her AFTER the assault.

At least my therapist doesn't judge me. I am not a bad person. I was pushed over my limit and here i am and i admit i did wrong.

And i want to learn how to control my emotions better so stuff like this does not happen in the future.

I have codependent traits in me, and even my trerapist was curious why i could not let go of her because she was obviously abusive towards me.

So that is what were are going to work on. So in the future i don't end up in relationships like this one.

• Author
Proof of what? That she asked you over...that does not change what you did. You need to realize this. This is a HUGE deal, this charge could prevent you from anything from jobs to places to live in the future. Think about it. Get help now.

I am already gettin help. I am seeing a psychotherapist because i was in mentally abusive relationship with mentally ill woman who neglected her medication and to solve why i stayed in that relationship while it was clearly toxic to me. Yes i should have left but i just couldn't.

I have nothing to say to that person. Ever. I don't want to see her. I don't want to talk to her. I don't want nothing to do with her ever again.

Next week i have appointment with my therapist and it's again one step forward.

I am already gettin help. I am seeing a psychotherapist because i was in mentally abusive relationship with mentally ill woman who neglected her medication and to solve why i stayed in that relationship while it was clearly toxic to me. Yes i should have left but i just couldn't.

I have nothing to say to that person. Ever. I don't want to see her. I don't want to talk to her. I don't want nothing to do with her ever again.

Next week i have appointment with my therapist and it's again one step forward.

Legal help.

You don't seem to understand how potentially ruinous to your life this could be. Psychological help, unfortunately, is no longer enough.

• Like 3
  • Author
Hopefully you have not had sex with her since the hitting incident happened.

Yes i told you.

After the incident, it happened on friday 26th.

One week forward to thursday 1st, i was at her place to apologize from her. She asked me "I want to see it from your eyes that you mean it". I went at her place, i apologized. She forgave me. She started hugging and kissing me... We had sex.

Saturday 3rd she sent me a text she is drunk and yelled at her kids and is having a panic attack. I went over to sleep at her couch.

Sunday 4th: morning, we had sex. she asked me to stay and go to forest to pick blueberries with her kid. We made blueberry pie.etc I stayed overnight.

Monday 5th left to home.

Tuesday 6th i was threatened by police by her friend. I decided not to call or text her anymore.

Saturday 10th she calls me 5 AM. I don't respond. She sends text message telling she misses me and wants me to be her emotional support because i am her soulmate. Later saturday she calls me, we talk 30min. LAter she asks me to come over and watch xmen. I stayed over night.

Sunday 11th we went to fleamarket. I went home.

Monday 13th she asks me to join fleamarket again with her. We make sushi at her place and watch movie and had sex. I stayed over night.

Tuesday 14th Morning i go home and she gives me a kiss. "I don't kiss my friends like this...". At evenig she sends me message "if you have nothing to do come sit on my couch" I go and she is angry about her custody meeting at wednesday. I spend overnight.

Wednesday 15th i go home, we hug and i wish her well and hope her to do well in the custody meeting. At evening i receive text message that i am reason why she loses her kids.

I no longer hear from her.

22nd Today: Police calls me.