The Worst Things Your Cheating Spouse Ever Did To You

aliveagain

Please stop being so down on yourself, and don't blame yourself for this.

You have a huge, kind and generous heart, and he stomped all over it. That is on him and not you. If he's too much of an azzhat to see when he's got someone he should love and cherish, and he should be grateful that you put up with his crap for years, then that is on him.

It really sounds like he has some major problems, and you can't help him or make him better. No one can but him. In another thread I said how some people throw their psychological skeletons into someone elses closet. This is what he has done with you. Please, don't let him do this to you anymore.

for your own sanity, I hope you can find a way to move on and away from him. If he's a good dad, he can still be a good dad but that doesn't mean you have to stay together. Give yourself a chance to move on and find some clarity and peace in your life.

You are a strong person, and have fought for your marriage for a long time. If he's not fighting just as hard, then he is not worth your time. You deserve a rest after everything you have been through. Put yourself first for a change.

Edited by wmacbride

The worst he has done to me is robbed me of 2 years of my life

This happened during the last financial crisis we lost everything our company our home everything that left us with huge investment loans from banks ...we were living in a different country (from our country of origin)our documents were confiscated so we were not allowed to leave the country till the debts were paid off ..no documents no jobs and had to freelance to earn money ..with not many jobs prospects during the crisis..

What ever we earned I told him to save and reinvest networking and restarting ...while we decided I will stay at home so we could save every money we earned(I had zero social life ) ...I stayed at home my life stagnated...he went out and created this whole new life friends/affair partner etc...a whole new life

He got away with it for 2 years ...I am not the jealous kind hell I believed I am also the kind of woman who will never get cheated on .I am ****ing loyal to a fault . ....I never called to question/ask where he was what he was doing ...nothing for 2 years I trusted him blindly ...when my cousins called me and asked where he was I said working ,they asked this late ,I use to say yes not like we have a 9 to 5 we are in huge trouble and they left it at that ..well what do you know he was living this life for 2 years with no accountability like he was single ...

He looked at me for every single day of those 2 years and told me he loves me and he is going to make it all good for me .. every single day

What kind of a person you got to be to have an affair right in the middle of a financial crisis

What a naive idiot I was really ?

2 weeks after our 6th wedding anniversary 19th April 2012 was dday I accidentally found out on her facebook while browsing...a picture of him and her with a caption in a relationship since November 2010 ...

I think I blacked out and now I am scarred for life ...what a fool I was ...he thought me a life lesson !

Edited by pheonixrisen