My husband bores me.

You don't love him and got married for the wrong reasons. You basically want us to give you some kind of hope that things will change - they won't.

You say you want passion... There's never going to be true passion when you aren't in love. Even if your sex life improves, there will be another issue. There will ALWAYS be another issue because you didn't marry him for love.

You already know the answer, now you just have to do what is right for both you and him. Good luck!!

Sorry, I don't agree with that. Love is something you build brick by brick. That 'in love' feeling, is just that. A feeling. There's no way it lasts forever, and you don't base life changing decisions on a temporary emotion... or at least you shouldn't IMO.

Have you read the five love languages?

Also, have you listened to Tenacious D's first album in a while?

I'm in the same boat. I need that hot sweaty can't keep your hands off sex. My wife can't seem to bring herself to be like that with me though.

I've tried everything. Lost tons of weight, went from 209 to 166 I have Even started to get abs ?. But the wife hasn't noticed. I stand naked in the hall trying to get her attention but she usually just says hi honey.