Decision to be made... UPDATE!!

MidnightBlue1980
Lots of people delete Facebook.

No need to delete your whole FB. Just block him and her. I did. It's a lot better. Like they don't exist. You'd be surprised how no one notices.

• Like 3
MidnightBlue1980
Thank you for the info. I guess I'm sad because all the games and texting is OVER. There is nothing "special" going on. He treats me like everyone else at work. I know he looks at me differently then them for obvious reasons, but I'm just like everyone else at work. This is what hurts. I want to feel special again and I don't. It just hurts now. I don't text him anymore either. I want to so badly but don't. How do I get over feeling like I never existed by this man??

Listen, it's not over. It's on pause. These guys always come back. As soon as he is bored/thinks you are over him/wants sex he will be back. And you will be excited and feel special for a minute and its the same old crap all over again.

It's good to be like everyone else at work. It's a job. It's supposed to be drama-free. I do understand, I am living it too. You will get used to it, I promise you. Being drama free is actually not bad. No highs or lows. Just normal.

Don't text him. He will be back and you can get to ignore him. Tis better to ignore than be ignored. I promise.

• Like 7
Jersey born raised

Grey Cloud is right. I remember girls ( HS/college) talking about another girl and hating them for stealing their boyfriend simple to get hurt the other girl. I have often see this play out with guys who go after another persons spouse.

Do you ever get the sense for OM he gets a kick from "WHO'S THE MAN"? Hell she is so into me I don't even need to "buy the milk"? Harsh - yes, pissed ? Then dump him.

• Like 2
  • Author

Thanks guys. So, don't tell the gf? I think it could potentially cause huge drama at work anyway. I will try to move on. Again, I'm dating and excited about that and getting "him"'out of my brain! If I feel down and broken, I'll be back. You guys are great support for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
For all of you that replied to his thread... You were right! It's only been 3 weeks and he's back! With a Vengeance.

Ignore him.

Please.

It's so painful to keep going through it.

So, so painful.

• Like 2
  • Author

I was so close last night but pulled the plug because it was an inconvenient time for me. I'm proud of myself but I'm afraid I'll cave again. I just find it so thrilling because I don't have a bf or husband at the moment. Urgg ?

I was so close last night but pulled the plug because it was an inconvenient time for me. I'm proud of myself but I'm afraid I'll cave again. I just find it so thrilling because I don't have a bf or husband at the moment. Urgg ?

Find your inner strength, your love and respect for yourself. Don't lower yourself to his level and cave if he contacts you again. Block him!!!

He isn't in love with you, he is using you for an ego feed. He couldn't care less if you are hurting when he does the disappearing act on you (again).

If you allow the cat and mouse game to continue, you have nobody to blame but yourself. Just stop playing, make it impossible for him to contact you and focus on healing and spending time with good friends and family who love you and are genuine. You don't need a man to bring on excitement in your life.

Take up fun hobbies, pamper yourself, get a new haircut, have a spa day with your best (woman) friend, anything to keep you busy and not thinking of him. The busier you are, the less you'll have to pine over him and wish he'd bring a thrill into your life.

He isn't in love with you, he is using you for an ego feed. He couldn't care less if you are hurting when he does the disappearing act on you (again).

This is so true!!

• Like 1
  • Author

He's getting an ego boost but so am I. I don't know why it's so thrilling to me especially when I was cheated on by my ex- husband and absolutely devastated. But being on the other side is different- except I suffer in the end.