Wife having affair while we are still living together

Nicklee1019

• Author

Man, I look back at my old posts and wonder who that man is. After 9 months of allowing my wife to manipulate, abuse, and cheat on me, I had finally had enough. When I found out she used my money to buy her AP a $1000.00 watch and spent well over $1500.00 in his children for Christmas, while our own kids barely got a thing, I finally saw the light. I realized I had been weeping over a liar, cheater, thief, and a narcissist. I finally found my old self again and told her to pack her crap and get out. So now she lives in a friends basement and still has no job. She literally lives in a very small allowance I give her sonshe can eat and feed our kids when they are with her. Now she goes back and forth from being a raging wench to me to being polite and saying she loves me. She's still with her AP, although they rarely see each other anymore since she doesn't have the money to get there or spend on him when she is there.

Then 2 months ago I met a girl. She and I have been together for two months now. I had forgotten what it was like to have a true partner in every sense of the word. She treats me so well. Tells me she loves me. Tells me I'm handsome. Makes herself available. And best of all has never once asked for anything other than my love. This has sent my Ex into a rage. I don't care! I'm so done with her cheating lying mouth. I no longer care about her affair. Good luck is all I say now. She hates that. Once I stopped begging her to come back to our marriage she started begging for us to try again. No thank you!

So to those of you struggling, I get it. Go at this at your own pace. Do it your way. Don't listen to the trolls on here who want to make you feel bad. You will get there. Life is worth living. You will find someone again. Your not alone.

• Like 11
Man, I look back at my old posts and wonder who that man is. After 9 months of allowing my wife to manipulate, abuse, and cheat on me, I had finally had enough. When I found out she used my money to buy her AP a $1000.00 watch and spent well over $1500.00 in his children for Christmas, while our own kids barely got a thing, I finally saw the light. I realized I had been weeping over a liar, cheater, thief, and a narcissist. I finally found my old self again and told her to pack her crap and get out. So now she lives in a friends basement and still has no job. She literally lives in a very small allowance I give her sonshe can eat and feed our kids when they are with her. Now she goes back and forth from being a raging wench to me to being polite and saying she loves me. She's still with her AP, although they rarely see each other anymore since she doesn't have the money to get there or spend on him when she is there.

Then 2 months ago I met a girl. She and I have been together for two months now. I had forgotten what it was like to have a true partner in every sense of the word. She treats me so well. Tells me she loves me. Tells me I'm handsome. Makes herself available. And best of all has never once asked for anything other than my love. This has sent my Ex into a rage. I don't care! I'm so done with her cheating lying mouth. I no longer care about her affair. Good luck is all I say now. She hates that. Once I stopped begging her to come back to our marriage she started begging for us to try again. No thank you!

So to those of you struggling, I get it. Go at this at your own pace. Do it your way. Don't listen to the trolls on here who want to make you feel bad. You will get there. Life is worth living. You will find someone again. Your not alone.

I am so very proud of you. You finally got it together. And I know it was painful.

Good for you...

• Like 2

Nick, I can't tell you how hard it was reading and responding to your posts, brutal, but nowhere near as hard as living it and I wouldn't have called what you were going through as living. Glad you saw the light friend both for you and your children. Have you filed, there's no going back to someone that showed you that amount of disrespect, she and her old high school boyfriend deserve each other. Funny how they don't see each other much anymore once you stopped financing her affair.

The goal is to take yourself out of infidelity anyway you can. The longer your in it the longer it takes to start to heal. It is hard to watch someone you love self destruct like that but you can't let them drag you down with them. Glad you met someone, there is life after infidelity, you too are becoming aliveagain. Good for you man.

• Like 3
More then a few people got blasted trying to help you get here. This poster just started down the road traveled: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/marriage-life-partnerships/infidelity/615055-she-s-denying-her-affair-just-so-heartbroken-emotionally-drained

Try to help him out please.

NIck,

Congratulations. As mentioned above, this guy is the "old" you. He needs some help big time. No one is getting through to him.