I am stuck

Jersey born raised

Read yout response to my last post and feel like your answer provided a great deal of insight into your situation.

How rooted is this adultery rooted in the financial collaspe of your husbands business. (I noted you said his bankruptcy not ours)?

More than at any point I feel this is an exit affair. With or without a AP I sense now you wanted out of the mess this bankruptcy has caused.

We are who we are. I was a binge drinker who only drank in bars. While I stopped drinking decades ago as I just outgrew from 18 to mid twenties (I am 61) but Friday nights you would find me at a bar pounding down rusty nails. I guess I still would be if I drank in a bar again.

You need financial security to have a successful marriage. If so then own it and seek a mate that can provide it. I suspect your husband knows this now and is deeply wounded, hence any contact with you is lethal to him.

• 1 month later...

I have read all of your posts and threads. My heart bleeds for you. I want you to know that you are not alone. People like me are here to listen to you when you need to talk.

Please take care of your self.

• Like 3