Report Ex MM?

Are these nude pics?

If they are..I get why you feel this way. But holding hands...that's nothing to get warned for.

If you complain. ..you can be sure your husband will find out. If you're okay with that..it's up to you to take it further.

This is the danger of workplace affairs..your reputation can be seriously damaged ....but no one will believe until it happens to them.

Choose your poison..complain and your husband finds out or suck it up.

I am a BS. It sounds to me like what you want it closure. That is something that is only going to come with time. I do understand the dynamic of wanting to win or wanting credit. I felt the same way as a BS. I didn't destroy the other woman but at the same time I wanted "credit" for taking the high road. I thought about it constantly. Medication and counseling have really helped and I recommend them. However, in the end it was just time that made the feeling go away.

Good Luck.

• Like 1
why must i adher & be controlled by a damn teenager who has no education? if i end this, its from my own will n not due to being scared of anyone.. but bottom line, not able to get over my bitterness even though i harshly initiated NC.. not sure wat to do about this bitterness n feeling of unclosure?

I'm totally amazed at your attitude and hatred towards his teenage daughter.

Regardless of her level of education....she clearly knows right from wrong where extramarital affairs are concerned. She has the common sense to know that you should not be a part of her parent's marriage.

Rather than feeling remorse for the hurt you're contributing to (I accept her dad is at fault to)..... you rather get angry with her. She's a child and I'm quite sure you wouldn't want your child (if you have any ) to have to fend off other women from your husband.

What exactly do you think you could do if she showed anyone pics of you? If these are X rated pics you know who's going to come out of this worse right? Even if she circulated pics of you....she'd get all the understanding as she's trying to save her parent's marriage.

If you attempt to threaten her or contact her it will be a BIG mistake on your part.

If an OW dared contact my teenage daughter.... I can tell you there would be hell to pay and she'd regret it big time.

• Like 3
so ex Mm works in the same company as me and i did NC, its been a month now that we are not in contact.. i recently found out 2 days ago from his friend in the office that he has shown her "intimate images" of us, somewhere in a room somewhere holding hands etc.. i was devastated.. it was without my consent & i had no idea he had such pic stored.. i had requested him before to delete any such pics n he did not follow through. I actually went to police as i was in tears n they warned him.. but this is horrible.. hes ruining my name n image by doing this. I am thinking of filing a complaint. Good idea or no, could he get charged or some sort of justice? but im not sure because he just showed her on ph, if he had sent over internet, its different.. this is violation of privacy.. anyone have similar experience? wat should i do? these specific photos i did not send him myself n was not aware he had it. i want to teach him a lesson.

I know you won't listen to me, but you need help. You need to find a counselor and talk to them. This whole situation....you're like an addict and just not thinking straight.

• Like 3