Affair and mental issues

srife27

• Author

Anther update for those following the original development. She has come down from her manic episode. She came home and for the first time was calm, collected, and level headed. She is still leaving. She doesn't expect it to last with this OM but she will not be coming home when it does end. She is saving money for her own place. We will be getting divorced this year but we want to lay everything out physically and financially so that there is minimal judicial issues. We will both be getting lawyers. She apologized sincerely for all the bull****. It shouldn't have been like this. She regrets it happening the way it did and that I didn't deserve this. I'm too good of a man to have this happen to. Its a semblance of closure at least. Its still hard but the crying has almost stopped. I'm being there for my kids first and foremost! I'm still having trouble letting go but I'm getting better. I have had a few suggestions from friends and family to aide this process without having damaging effects. Thank you everyone for the support. Fact of the matter is I truly didn't see the "writing on the wall" but when your world goes from being together forever to I'm leaving in a matter of weeks its hard to grasp wtf is going on.