Ex wants to meet up.

marcusdevilliers

Dont call her or anythinf just go NC i did the same and im NC for 60 days+\-

Got to meet new girls they are hot and they like me an ex doesnt want to be woth you anymore, gove them exactly that, not being for them.

• Like 1

Do not.

Best for both you and her - she doesn't think you're being clingy and has more respect for you and you get to not be clingy and have some self respect.

• Like 2

Guy, have some dignity.

She dumped you. You broke NC. When you broke NC, you expressed your feelings and in response, she gave you the brush off. She has ignored your phone calls ever since.

And yet you're asking if you should wish her a happy birthday?

No!

• Like 3
  • Author
marcusdevilliers
Guy, have some dignity.

She dumped you. You broke NC. When you broke NC, you expressed your feelings and in response, she gave you the brush off. She has ignored your phone calls ever since.

And yet you're asking if you should wish her a happy birthday?

No!

Thats the releast dude :) ... thank you.

• Like 1
  • Author
marcusdevilliers

I wont do it guys. she clearly wants nothing to do with me anymore, after all we had and everything we were. i wont message her or anything. NO CONTACT ALL THE WAY :)

• Like 1
  • Author
marcusdevilliers

so i was dumped, the love of my life said she didnt love me no more and she didnt want me or our relationship, at the end she wanted different things after a 3 year relationship.. so this truly tore me apart. but what helps me alot in getting through the pain. i dont think of the good memories no more, i mean this was my girl we did so many things we were the best of friends and just amazing together. was great being with her, BUT THATS OVER NOW AND THATS NOT HAPPENING AGAIN! and i have accepted it. so to the thing that helps me. i dont think about the good times, everytime she pops in my head, all i think about is her leaving me, not giving me a chance or our relationship a chance. all i think about is her walking away from us and everything we were and what we were gonna be. i feel angry and disappointed but it fades and it feels alot better than thinking bout her and feeling hurt and pain. she walked away from me and never looked back . and when i look at it its good because i deserve somebody that sticks with me because i will do the same. she wants different things well thats ok, i still love her and i wish her the best but she gave me up.. and thats the bottom line. so when you guys think bout the ex and how they left you, think along those lines, they gave you up so you lost nothing. they gave you up so they lost and it will hit them, and we will be fine by the time it does.

• Like 2

This is so true.

I am struggling at the moment, in my darkest week since being dumped. But this is the best thing I can do - I mean if I think objectively hell I am a pretty good catch and and she gave me up without a proper fight.

And that's just stupid.

You can also think to yourself that they just weren't the right person or it wasn't the right time. It doesn't have to be negative. You win some; you lose some. People don't walk away to reject you.. but to be happy with themselves.

Yes this is true. They walked out on us. Too bad, but what can you do?

I actually feel kind of sorry for my ex for losing a person with such great qualities like I have :)

Edit: And as "casey.lives" wisely noted, many times breaking up probably was the best thing for both parties, even if it doesn't seem that way at first.

Edited by greenleaves54

So far you have done everything wrong. The goal is to climb out of the hole, not to keep falling back in which happens every time you call. You now appear like a weak person that she can have back at the snap of a finger.

There is a little hope however.... DO NOT CONTACT HER ANYMORE, ESPECIALLY ON HER BIRTHDAY!

• Like 1

It's really really hard for me to not think of all the good times. My aunt says I'm only torturing myself but they keep flashing through my mind. Yes he gave up a good thing, ME, but I lost a good thing too, HIM.

I thought we were meant for each other! What if I never have such an intense feeling of love for anyone ever again?

• Author
marcusdevilliers

To you, the love of my life and my world, who didnt want me no more :(

I thought we were so different you and i. told each other everything, never cheated or anything. were so close for 2 years seeing each other almost everyday. we were the best of friends and you were the closest to my heart. i told you all my problems you knew all my situations, how i use to struggle, coming up with a dead beat dad and struggling a lot in my life.

I was always shy with girls but we clicked, we talked and talked and fell in love. i fell in love with every piece of you, and was amazing being with you for those 2 years. we expressed our feelings, you said how much u loved me and always will, how you cant imagine a life without me and the great things we had for our future. i felt the exact same way about you. my family liked you alot i use to always boast about you. I guess what we had was not meant to be though. and all good things come to an end when i thought we would spend our lives together.

As soon as school finished was the worst, we never saw each other often but we knew things would be fine, i was coming to meet your parents soon and we couldve spent a lot more time together as a couple. but you did not want that anymore. as soon as this year started, you met new people and you started forgetting about me, always making excuses not to see me but i was so understanding and blinded as well, as i thought soon things will get better because they would.

3 months ago you said you didnt love me no more. i was broken and shattered because you were truly all i had. but you decided you didnt want us or me anymore. i tried to keep us together, i tried to make things work i did so much but your mind was made up. you lied to me saying you would see me but never made time, said youd call and text but you never did. so now whatever we had is gone, 3 years together all gone. my best friend, the woman of my dreams and the only person i openned up to, you left me without a fight, without trying. and i thought we were better than that.

Now your in another new exciting environment, meeting new people again. forgetting me may be a lot easier now. i really wish things couldve worked with us. i really did truly love you. you said so many things to me after the break up, that you felt sorry for me and my problems thats y u were with me, then you never did really love me, then im not right for you, i deserve better. and all these things, but yest we were so close and in love before.

I dont know much i guess all i know is you cut me out your life. last time i called you and told you i messed you, you said youd message me but u never did, i called 2 days no answer. so thats all i know. you dont want me no more, i was devastated by you leaving because my entire life has been hard. now your gone and i have to start over. i dont know if your coming back, i hope you do but i dont know if thats good.

I wish you the best and thats all i can do. take care .

• Author
marcusdevilliers

Also when i asked her is she did love me. she said she guessed she did. funny thing how people change or just fake emotions.

It's OK to write a letter like this, but it's not a good idea to send it.

You'd just be rubbing salt into your own wound.

She said:

"you said so many things to me after the break up, that you felt sorry for me and my problems thats y u were with me, then you never did really love me, then I'm not right for you"

That means that there's nothing more to be said.

Take care.

organizedchaos
so what you guys think about my situation

I think sending this letter to her would be the biggest mistake you could do. Do a search on these forums for people who've asked this same question or wanted to send a letter. It's always the same answer. Don't send it, ever.

• Like 1
  • Author
marcusdevilliers
It's OK to write a letter like this, but it's not a good idea to send it.

You'd just be rubbing salt into your own wound.

She said:

"you said so many things to me after the break up, that you felt sorry for me and my problems thats y u were with me, then you never did really love me, then I'm not right for you"

That means that there's nothing more to be said.

Take care.

Sorry i didnt clear this up. im not gonna send this or anything. im in strict N.C and im not gonna break. just thought id put it here and ge some feedback.

• Like 1