I really, really miss her. [UPDATED]

• Author

Well, the kids are getting known to me more. They ask me to play with them etc.

Things are going fairly nice. But i think she wants me to be around there more.

I tried to explain that i have stuff to do at my home, i cannot be there every day. I will not give up on my hobbies because of a woman. I make music, play online games with friends sometimes (not daily).

We went on a cruise ship together and had a blast. She made me a batman cake for my 32nd birthday :D It was nice. Tasted good too.

But still...last saturday she started to talk about her ex again. I asked her once that "are you really over your ex?" and she said yes and "don't make me to prove my love to over and over again, you should know that i like you".

Also she says a lot that she loves me, wants to be with me and i smell better than ANYONE has ever smelled. She actually gets goosebumps when i kiss her. And she says she has NEVER felt like that.

BUT...that is what bothers me the most. If she has never felt like that before...why on earth she has 2 kids then? You don't get kids with just anyone...or do you?

IT bothers me. I mean, i myself would never have kids until i am very very sure and feel like she is the right one. Of course things can blow up but still...i feel like she is just saying what i want to hear.

I really like her. She treats me very well.

She has asked me few times that when i move there...unfortunately i cannot fit there.

My computer, music gear etc. takes it's own room. I tried explaning it to her.

"well, some people get rid of stuff when they move".

I will NOT sell my computer or my music gear for any woman. It's part of me, it's my hobby.

"my ex practically lived here". I hate when she compares me. I have not said ONCE anything about my ex to her except when she dumped me she was a total bitch.

But she always blames her ex's, etc. that is another so called red flag.

I have had ****ty relationships, but i still like all my exes more or less. I have learned from them, i have loved them so i don't want to badmouth them to my current one.

Also what bothers me is the thing that she likes to rub her sex partners on my face constantly. Yes, she has had much much much more active sexual life than me.

We were sitting in a bar and the bouncer looked familiar.

"Where on earth have i seen him before.... Isn't it annoying when you see someone familiar but can't remember where you have seen him before?", i said.

"Well, my problem is to remember if someone seems familiar if i have slept with him".

Then i had to leave. I just had to. That was completely ridiculous comment from her.

And it's happened before that suddenly when i want to talk about this and that, she starts talking about how many sex partners she has had etc.

I like her yeah but there are few things that really rubs me the wrong way.

And i did not get her anything for her birthday :/ She just complained about that to me. I did not know what to get, i don't want to get something

Edited by Protec

A lot of young women who have kids don't exactly plan them. You've made it into your thirties and still think people only have kids with the love of their life?

More to the point, sounds like there's a lot of red flags. Seems like she's trying to fast-track things. People shouldn't be making major decisions so soon in a relationship when the high of the new relationship hasn't waned.

• Like 2

Agree with the above comments. She is trying to fast track the relationship. It's certainly not wise to move in with a person you have been dating for a few months. You also need to be concerned if a person is talking in superlatives. You are the best at everything. She has never felt this way before. I'm not saying those things can't be true, but you need to be careful. I mean, after a few months, she's never kissed anyone like you? Never felt this way before? It's kind of cliche BS.

And talking about her ex is bad. I wouldn't even have anything to say about my ex at this point. It just doesn't even occur to me to talk about him with anyone. It's kind of common sense not to discuss an ex with your current BF.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I really do like her.

I've never been in a relationship like this. She has the kids which make things complicated, but she really cares for me.

She makes me lunch for my work, she cooks...she massages my shoulders and sex is better than i've ever had. I have never enjoyed sex this much in my entire life.

But yes, the talks about exes bother me. Ihave no reason to bring up my ex to her and if i ever have a reason, i will keep it to myself.

But overall, i love being with her. She makes me feel exact opposite i felt when i was with my ex.