My Wife left me for another man and now she wants to get back to me

• Author

Dear All,

I wanted to give you a very quick update that the divorce is done. All the final documents have been signed and sealed and there were no legal hassles, it went very smooth, legally speaking.

It was quite a bit of a roller coaster towards the end. She finally admitted that she had strayed and cheated, expressed regret and remorse, but somehow I was not convinced that she was showing true remorse (still blaming circumstances, hormones etc) and did not show compassion and understanding towards the hurt and the pain she had caused me. She did not sufficiently demonstrate patience in dealing with what I was going through, she wanted quick resolution but when she realized that it was going to be extremely difficult and a long process to try and win me back, I think she just gave up. While I have a very strong sense of disappointment towards her, I feel I am slowly beginning to start to look forward to this new chapter of my life. I am hurt but also hopeful.

I would like to thank each and ever one of you for your time and concern, your inputs have helped me understand what "true remorse" is, when should I consider taking her back and to stay firm through such a difficult process.

• Like 7