Is it ‘rude’ of a woman to go to bed naked with a man & then say she doesn’t want sex

h2man

I think what Toodaloo meant by stupid, was that she placed herself in a very precarious position by getting into bed with him naked...

The OP was respectful ...but not all men are, and if she truly did not know whether or not she wanted to have sex, then she should have kept her clothes on.

This is how women get themselves sexually assaulted or date raped, working in the legal field I see it ALL THE TIME ...

And the sad and unfortunate truth is...... once it's determined she willingly got into bed with the guy with clothes off, the case is tossed out by the D.A. for lack of evidence.

So THAT is why it was stupid.....

Edited by katiegrl
  • Like 1
lollipopspot

The OP was respectful ...but not all men are

What percentage of men would you say would force this woman to have sex, even if she said no?

What percentage of men would you say would force this woman to have sex, even if she said no?

I think most would not do that but most would be confused and annoyed

I don't know ...but date rape is very prevalent in my neck of the woods (southern California) ....... so enough men that it should definitely be something to be aware of and protect yourself against....when possible.

Even if it rarely happened, why take the risk?