Am I Receiving Partial Truth?

Tom, Focus on school it is your future. Do not make a decision that you regret, give yourself time. Spend time with your wife let things progress naturally between the two of you. If things can be R they will in time you will know this. Be strong and stay focused.

That's the way to go Tom, focus on your school and let her focus on her school too. If she is volunteerly coming up with more details it only means that she is trying to do it the right way.

• Like 1
  • Author
Tom, Focus on school it is your future. Do not make a decision that you regret, give yourself time. Spend time with your wife let things progress naturally between the two of you. If things can be R they will in time you will know this. Be strong and stay focused.

I absolutely agree. I will try hard to work it the right way and stay focused.

• Author
That's the way to go Tom, focus on your school and let her focus on her school too. If she is volunteerly coming up with more details it only means that she is trying to do it the right way.

I think so too. I think she is trying to work really hard on this. Thanks Qubist.

:)

• Like 2
I think so too. I think she is trying to work really hard on this. Thanks Qubist.

:)

You are very welcome

If you really wants to move on do not post in this thread any more instead open another one in the second chances section. You can't afford to go back to same cycle again. In addition help her to move on too. I would recommend counseling for her. You can make it if you both of want it so bad.

• Like 2
  • Author
You are very welcome

If you really wants to move on do not post in this thread any more instead open another one in the second chances section. You can't afford to go back to same cycle again. In addition help her to move on too. I would recommend counseling for her. You can make it if you both of want it so bad.

Sounds good Qubist. I guess this thread has run its course. How do I close a thread, or do I just stop posting?

Sounds good Qubist. I guess this thread has run its course. How do I close a thread, or do I just stop posting?

Just stop it and never com back here, leave it for somebody else I'm sure it will serve as lesson to someone else trust me all the stories that we see here are very similar in many ways. There will be another Tom

• Like 1

Thread closed per the thread starter's request. The thread can be reopened by the thread starter by using the 'Alert Us' button.

~6