Sending pizzas after an interview seems odd! [Update - husband got job]

Congrats to your husband.

I never stated he'd never get the job, I simply stated that I would never hire him.

Just remember, you never would have posted that thread if you hadn't started doubting his actions first.

But again, congrats.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 1
  • Author
Congrats to your husband.

I never stated he'd never get the job, I simply stated that I would never hire him.

Just remember, you never would have posted that thread if you hadn't started doubting his actions first.

But again, congrats.

No it wasn't referring simply to you. As you know I put everything out here that I want to get off my chest. You can look through a bunch of responses and see how many people said there's no way he'd get the job.

But I thought you said after knowing his backstory there was no way you were going to hire him?? What made you change your mind?:laugh::p

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Author
Didn't read the other thread.

But Congratulations .. and what a Great idea!

(key to peoples' hearts is still through their stomachs)

It really didn't have anything to do with him getting hired. The guy who interviewed him was out that week anyways when the pizzas got delivered. My husband was just following through on what he said he was going to do when he was at the shop a few months earlier after they helped him out with an issue.

Hey Mapper, congrats to both of you! I never read the pizza thread, I love pizza too much to have it be part of a drama, but we have spoken and I'm glad to hear of a positive upswing in your lives! Big hugs!!

Ken

Rejected Rosebud

Some people on here (one in particular!) go as negative as possible on me no matter what I say so it's nice to be able to come back and say that you were wrong. It's a small victory for me.

I am super happy for you and hope that this is the beginning of a new positive phase for you!! :bunny::bunny:

To be fair though you shouldn't be getting on us for being negative, we have been going on all the bad things you tell us about your husband.

• Like 3
whichwayisup

I've never thought he wouldn't get the job, my concern really is, can he stick with it, build a strong work ethic and not get fired or demoted. Your H has a bad habit of disappearing, calling in sick and being unreliable.

• Like 1

I think everyone was basing their replies and responses off of the advice you were looking for and going off of personal experience. Congrats to your H for getting the job! I do hope that he will put forth more effort this time around and not get bored so quickly and repeat his old actions.

• Author
congrats mapper...:)

We all need a break every now and then...

***fingers crossed***

Thank you! I appreciate that very much:)

Folks, noting the Robert did some cleanup here, I'll stop by and remind members to:

1. First and foremost, keep responses civil and polite.

2. Focus on this topic, in this thread. That's right in our guidelines. If you do find topical content of the thread starter's past threads to be relevant, quote it and link to it so readers are not relying on your interpretation, rather actual statements from the author. This is known as attribution.

Thanks for reading this moderation directive and please continue!

• Like 1