Can anyone here think of any women who are 25+, or 30+ and never had a boyfriend

BronzeAgeJaeger217

If we can't get back to people sharing their experiences with women who are 25+, or 30+ and never had a boyfriend, well go find another thread to post in or, shockers, start thread on the topic the off-topic for this thread post is about. We encourage it, and best of all, it's FREE.

We already have a consolidated thread on who has it harder in dating and relationships and I'll be happy to find it for those members who seem to want to drag every topic into that realm, though the finder's fee is quite high. OK, now back to this topic. Thank you!

I pursued blokes but they weren't interested, i pursued my first when I was age 7. Still didnt get my first kiss til i was 25, sex at 27.
If you don't mind my asking, can you elaborate on your sample size? Did any of the men you approached provide reasons for their lack of interest? Can you attribute your later success to any changes you've made?

I could give you only one example from my current life, she's 29 now I think. Range of personality disorders which she isn't interested in hiding and an inability to be emotional at all. Note that it does not stop her necessarily getting laid, she has complete separation of sex from anything else and can pick someone up, male or female, in thirty seconds. But she's never had a relationship of any kind and would be incapable of it. The only time it bothers her is at New Years, and only for a couple hours.

• Author
BronzeAgeJaeger217
I could give you only one example from my current life, she's 29 now I think. Range of personality disorders which she isn't interested in hiding and an inability to be emotional at all. Note that it does not stop her necessarily getting laid, she has complete separation of sex from anything else and can pick someone up, male or female, in thirty seconds. But she's never had a relationship of any kind and would be incapable of it. The only time it bothers her is at New Years, and only for a couple hours.

So just casual sex only for her?