Ex texted after 3 months

Simon Phoenix

Why do you need to understand her behavior exactly? Who cares? You have a new relationship -- stop trying to go back and understand the old one. And stop looking at her profiles.

I mean, she's acting crazy, but trying to rationalize crazy like you are doing isn't exactly sane either. Just keep blocking her and stop looking at her profiles. Stop trying to figure this out -- complete waste of time.

• Like 2

Uggh.... Because she dumped you. You were hurt and heartbroken. You tried to get her back. It didn't work and now you found out that she's in a new relationship. She's made it quite obvious and is positive that you know about it. And because you didn't blow her up when you found out, she probably thinks that you hate her.

One thing about most girls, they can't stand it when they think that there is a person on this planet that hates them or doesn't think they are a good person. Drives them nuts. So, she reached out to you to see if this was the case.

If you would have responded, then she could have put that guilt at ease. She could have said to herself, " OMG! I can't believe he said all those nasty things about me and my new relationship! He is such a child. I'm glad I got rid of his ass." Or, she could have said to herself, "Oh look! He's not mad. He seems good and happy. Looks like he's moving on with his life and we can still be civil with each other. I guess the break up was for the best after all!" See? Either a positive or negative response from you would have eased her guilt.

When you stay silent, you give her nothing at all. She has no clue where your head is at. Therefore, she's forced to keep her guilt. And we want that for our Ex's. Not to punish them, but to have them learn from it. That they can't treat people the way they you and expect folks to be okay with it.

• Author

Nah she knows i care about her and love her as a person.

Web said what we had to say. Even thought we came to an understanding she continues to send me messages.

She even made me promise not to send her again.

I have guilts for my mistakes also but i learn from those and moved on but she doesnt leave me to enjoy myself.

Simon Phoenix

Web said what we had to say. Even thought we came to an understanding she continues to send me messages.

I have guilts for my mistakes also but i learn from those and moved on but she doesnt leave me to enjoy myself.

It's not up to her to leave you alone. It's up to you to not get all overanalytical when she doesn't leave you alone. Just keep blocking and stop feeding her anything. That means no more "leave me alone" texts, no more looking at her social media, just silently block and keep moving forward. Eventually she'll tire of this.

You can't let this person hijack your happiness.

• Author
It's not up to her to leave you alone. It's up to you to not get all overanalytical when she doesn't leave you alone. Just keep blocking and stop feeding her anything. That means no more "leave me alone" texts, no more looking at her social media, just silently block and keep moving forward. Eventually she'll tire of this.

You can't let this person hijack your happiness.

I know mate, i wasn't looking...tbh a friend of mine told me and she saw her profile by accident due to search history...

She told me that she uploaded pictures of the new bf together and some other pictures on public.

I was like, she never does that. Also she uploaded a picture saying that she will be gettin the dog the usual walk at the park at that time.

Like she provokes me of something.

Why is she wasting time over me and not focusing on her RS. And im worried that my gf would see any mails from her by accident and create me problems.

Nah, she doesn't. People change dude! People change Hell, you probably thought the two of you were soul mates and possible marriage in the future.

Guess that changed.

• Author
Nah, she doesn't. People change dude! People change Hell, you probably thought the two of you were soul mates and possible marriage in the future.

Guess that changed.

Still when you move on you don't give a rats a** of what anyone else thinks especially your ex.

Personally when i move on and im happy i don't give a damn for anything else and im focused at my RS.

Still when you move on you don't give a rats a** of what anyone else thinks especially your ex.

Personally when i move on and im happy i don't give a damn for anything else and im focused at my RS.

You're not a girl. This is what girls tend to think about.

• Author
You're not a girl. This is what girls tend to think about.

And how the fk girls move on if they think about their ex?

She found that guy after a 3 weeks after we broke up. And from that time she texts me at least one time per month..at least.

Man if i found out my gf was contacting her ex i would broke up her in a sec.

Simon Phoenix
I know mate, i wasn't looking...tbh a friend of mine told me and she saw her profile by accident due to search history...

She told me that she uploaded pictures of the new bf together and some other pictures on public.

I was like, she never does that. Also she uploaded a picture saying that she will be gettin the dog the usual walk at the park at that time.

Like she provokes me of something.

Why is she wasting time over me and not focusing on her RS. And im worried that my gf would see any mails from her by accident and create me problems.

I mean, you're obsessing about stuff that doesn't matter. Why are you analyzing this? What possible purpose does it serve you to try to figure this out? STOP!

As for your girlfriend, as long as you're honest about it, that's not going to be an issue.

• Like 1
And how the fk girls move on if they think about their ex?

She found that guy after a 3 weeks after we broke up. And from that time she texts me at least one time per month..at least.

Man if i found out my gf was contacting her ex i would broke up her in a sec.

She's moving on, but she doesn't want you to hate her or think that she's not a nice person if she could replace you after three weeks even with you trying to get back with her. No mourning the loss of you. No mourning the loss of the relationship. She replaced you sooo quickly that she didn't want to leave you the impression that she never cared about you.

And do you want to know something else? She went PUBLIC with this new relationship three weeks later. That's when YOU found out about it. Chances are (and it's a strong possibility) that this dude is the REASON she dumped you. She waited to go public with it because she didn't want to make it too obvious to others that she had feelings for someone else and left you for this douche rocket. Would put her in a bad light. Yet, another thing to feel guilty about.

okay, I know you want to contact her and find out what's going on. I can save you the trouble. If you talked to her. She would tell you that she was worried about you and wants nothing but the best for you. blah...blah... She would give you a couple of platitudes...blah..blah...blah.. Then, she'll tell you that she misses talking to you or just misses you in general....blah...blah....Then she'll tell you that she hopes the two of you can still be friends....blah...blah....blah...Then! She'll ask about your love life. If you're dating anyone. And she may even ask if you hooked up with anyone. Why? Because she already is! And it would ease her mind if she knew you were hooking up too!

Look, I know you're having a hard time believing any of this. But, trust me, someone will be along and probably confirm or agree to what I'm saying. I'm not saying that your Ex isn't a nice person. But, she didn't handle the break-up or the fallout nicely at all.

• Like 2
  • Author
She's moving on, but she doesn't want you to hate her or think that she's not a nice person if she could replace you after three weeks even with you trying to get back with her. No mourning the loss of you. No mourning the loss of the relationship. She replaced you sooo quickly that she didn't want to leave you the impression that she never cared about you.

And do you want to know something else? She went PUBLIC with this new relationship three weeks later. That's when YOU found out about it. Chances are (and it's a strong possibility) that this dude is the REASON she dumped you. She waited to go public with it because she didn't want to make it too obvious to others that she had feelings for someone else and left you for this douche rocket. Would put her in a bad light. Yet, another thing to feel guilty about.

okay, I know you want to contact her and find out what's going on. I can save you the trouble. If you talked to her. She would tell you that she was worried about you and wants nothing but the best for you. blah...blah... She would give you a couple of platitudes...blah..blah...blah.. Then, she'll tell you that she misses talking to you or just misses you in general....blah...blah....Then she'll tell you that she hopes the two of you can still be friends....blah...blah....blah...Then! She'll ask about your love life. If you're dating anyone. And she may even ask if you hooked up with anyone. Why? Because she already is! And it would ease her mind if she knew you were hooking up too!

Look, I know you're having a hard time believing any of this. But, trust me, someone will be along and probably confirm or agree to what I'm saying. I'm not saying that your Ex isn't a nice person. But, she didn't handle the break-up or the fallout nicely at all.

Actually a bit hard to met him during our relationship, since we were 24/7 and living together.

Anyhow doesnt really matter. We said we cared about each other and such and i dont hold her any bad feelings and we should not keep contacting each other etc cause there is no reason.

There is no reason to feel guilty cause i showed her that its all "good" and we are moving on.

Well iam, the last couple months i didnt bother to start contact etc, she did. When you move on you move on, we said all the things we said that we care for each other and we are not keeping hard feelings and such.

And tbh i didnt think of her any more, she keeps reappearing without any reason we didnt leave any cases open.

Still it bothers me that she keeps texting. I told her i forgave her that i forgave myself and we werent ment to be and it was good decision that we broke up.

Altho i did ask her to let me see our dog, since we are "ok" with each other and refused, she watched a video of us before a month or so and texted me that she was devastated when she saw it and she really wanted to have a family etc..when i got that text i was like "WTF?" are you for real ?

I told her to have a nice summer and told me also the same and we should not contact again, i told her well yeah, there is no reason to talk to each other. I told her i respect my rs and you should too. After that she texted again after few days with photos of our dog at her holidays, i told her why are you keep messaging me ? stop it. Why cant you respect my wish, on a wish you also agreed.

And after a month (this one) TADA there she was again. Dude seriously if she ever text again i will call her parents and her BF and that sht is goin down.

Just ignore it!!! She buy a clue after a while! Block her on all social media!

She pulling on the leash to make sure the dog is still there. And most everytime she contacts you, you contact right back.

• Author

Nah it was the last time she got an answer.

And somehow i truly believe she wont send anything again..!

Its prolly guilt thingy, funny thing thought is im doing a lot better than her.. But she isnt able to find that out!

Guilts there are when you devastate someone and im not devestated.

I mean she found a guy that lives far from her.. Me and my gf are minutes apart.

He isnt succesfull and im a doctor.

Ok He is more attractive than iam.

I did everything for her, He doesnt.

She went somewhere close for vacations, i went to istanbul.

Hence i even bought a Mercedes-Benz. Why to feel sorry for me lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Guys update.

She send again...

Why im being so aggressive to her,

She is seeing me at her sleep often and she is wondering what im doing and how im doing, just from concern. And she closed the msg by saying that she is interested if im doing ok with my life (she knows that i went abroad for holidays etc)

What the fk ?

Forget about her. Total NC.

And if you are as good as you say you are, then you will have no problem finding a better woman.

She doesn't really care for you.

Dude, she's trying to keep you in orbit...

She has another boyfriend, and as much as it sucks to say this, it's not fair to him that she is doing what she is doing.

Do you really want her to never contact you again? I mean, really?

If so, reply with this:

"I'm fine. If you contact me again, I will forward whatever you write to your boyfriend".

Then block her from everything.

Guys update.

She send again...

Why im being so aggressive to her,

She is seeing me at her sleep often and she is wondering what im doing and how im doing, just from concern. And she closed the msg by saying that she is interested if im doing ok with my life (she knows that i went abroad for holidays etc)

What the fk ?

Huh...funny. The only person that thought she wasn't going to reach out to you again...was you! You going to start listening now?

Dude, she's pulling on the leash to see if the dog is still there. You need to ignore it. Remember, she's the one that made the choice to have you out of her life. Therefore, she doesn't get to know "How you're doing". She gave up that right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Well updates.

After few days of the last message, she send why am i acting like this when i was with my gf.

I told my gf all about the story.

I replied with the help of my gf that she is not respecting her relationship, and there is no reason texting me about how iam because its not her concern.

And that she wasnt there for me when we WERE in a rs so there is no reason being there for me now that we are nothing.

There is no reason to feel guilty for anything, it didnt matter what you did cause i dont care. If that helps you, i forgive you !

And you have to realise that what you do is wrong for all and specialy for you RS, texting me that you dream of me, thinking of me and wondering if im doing well in my life.

Hope for you the best but stop texting me."

She replied ultra mad that she is not feeling guilty for anything and her boyfriend knows about her texting me (WTF?) for being worried for someone that lived with for 2 years there is no erotic interest just plain concern(i never said anything for erotic concern anywhere in my message lol)

and she just wanted to know that im ok, and said if you are able to say all this to me you are just fine and im happy good for you!"

After 2 weeks i decided to reopen my FB profile.....the first person i got message was from her after a bit i opened it! that she is happy to see me again, and for being all good and well done (been working out and lost some pounds :p) and wishes to me to be happy ! and dont be worried she wont text again"

Ofc i didnt respond.

What the fk ?

marcusdevilliers
Hello everyone!

My ex mailed me "im worrying about you the last days, something like a feeling..i just want to know if you are well.." at midnight.

I didnt respond ofc, she sended again similar the next day but i ignored her.

Before some time she demanded to leave her completely alone and not approach her again, she wanted me to disappear.

Thing is that i had my birthday in few days, she could just texted me then and asking how i was..

Well my birthday came and she smsed me "i just want to know if you are fine..please respond..even just a yes.."

I was like wtf? not even happy birthday? what is that ?

I did ignore that too..she wasnt really there for me even at our relationship so it seems so fake to worry about now.

Two days passed and she called me, not from her phone tho but from her office and ofc i ignored that too.

What the hell prolly wants ? Its so mixed contact.

What you people think ? I was doing well, now all this derailed me.

True talk bro. Leave it alone man. Your doing ok without her. I know your situation a bit. My ex started being distant from me and wasn't there for me as well. She just bailed on me with no hope or attempting to work things out with me. So block her on places u havent. Email. Office phone. You dont need that. You need a 50 50 relationship. And she hasnt said she wants somethong back with you or willing to change or make thibgs bt . So move on from her completely

As everyone else is saying, you need to block her and stop worrying about her motives. Is she calling you or at your doorstep telling you that she's dumped her new guy, made the worst mistake of her life and is so unbelievably sorry? No. The only thing she wants from you is an ego-boost and some reassurance. You are wasting so much energy analysing this, and that energy could be better spent on yourself, or even your new RS.

And, point of order boys, it is not just the female of the species that does this, my ex is sniffing around after months of NC because he needs to know I'm still an option now the break up has hit him. It's insanely hard to ignore but until he's knocking down my door begging for forgiveness he can love me and miss me all he likes. I won't let myself be a spare wheel. And how can he understand what he's lost if I'm still in his life?

NC sometimes drives the dumper a bit mad, especially those with control/self esteem issues. However, if someone truly and meaningfully wants you back, they will make the effort and will come and find you. Responding to breadcrumbs like this just reassures them they still have a hold on you.

You need to just do you.

Sxxx

• Like 1
Hey guy, BLOCK HER PHONE NUMBER.

OP, do you not learn?

BLOCK HER. FROM EVERYTHING.

So when you say "WTF"... say that to yourself.

• Author

Well its irritating cause i think its of guilt and that she felt sorry for me.

I doesn't feel good for someone who moved so quickly, to feel sorry for you.

Texting so often if i'm all good and such, that makes you feel less for yourself and crush you as a past lover and that you didn't even leave a mark as one.

6 months feels sorry for me. That sucks.

I don't know why, but this made me burst out laughing and my eyes watered a little..

She replied ultra mad that she is not feeling guilty for anything and her boyfriend knows about her texting me (WTF?) for being worried for someone that lived with for 2 years there is no erotic interest just plain concern(i never said anything for erotic concern anywhere in my message lol)

LOL!

I should try that wording out on an ex haha. "I know this is out of the blue, but i'm experiencing some major erotic concern for you!" :lmao:

Stick with NC, spend time with your new gf, and keep working on yourself.

The less you talk to her, the easier it gets (tho it doesnt feel like it at the time)