A "Successful" Affair?

RecentChange

Yeah..just because you don't see the damage being done doesn't mean that damage isn't being done.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that what you are/were doing is wrong and that there are real repercussions hanging in the balance. Yet you still find yourself pursuing those repercussions. Call it a thrill of doing something you shouldn't and not getting caught or playing with fire, eventually if you play too long you may wind up getting caught, or getting burnt or both. If you choose to live your life that way, Hey, more power to you. If you can do the time for the crime, baby the world is your oyster. Until someone gets hurt.

Best of luck to you

• Author
RecentChange

Jen - Ugh!

I think you right. But that's not an easy reality to face you know?!

What I WANT to do, and what I SHOULD do are different things.

Like I was saying earlier. I had been able to "cool down" - and I thought S had as well. The chase and the excitement were over. He seemed distant and cold.

But then one little word and a smirk.... and its clear that no, he certainly hasn't forgotten at least. (and come on, I am going to straight call you out on the chub S!).

At the end of the month S is going away for 3 weeks. I have been thinking to myself that I should cut off contact with him after that forced "break".

Actually close that door.... but do I REALLY want to? No (damn it, why does he have to be so F'ing hot)

Edited by RecentChange
(and come on, I am going to straight call you out on the chub S!).

:laugh: LMAO. He's probably doing the same on your 'pheromones.' ;)

There's another thread where chemistry's being discussed ....sometimes it just is what it is, and it can be bigger than the both of you - together or singly.

• Like 1
  • Author
RecentChange

Yeah I know... I am aware of the "chemistry" thing... and I have been with enough people to know when its there, and when its not, and when its through the roof.

And we TOTALLY play off each other's pheromones (or whatever the hell it is!).

I was calling him Mr Smells wonderful before - and I should have known when the other day started with "you smell good" rather than the usual "hey, how was work".

On a side note - I can usually tell exactly where I in my cycles by how horny D gets (he has noticed this pattern as well) - I guess I emit it...

We all do with the legit pheromones, but there's also your 'special scent,' which calling it "pheromones" is a polite way of saying you're lubricating on the spot. :p

Sex is so damn powerful ....

Wow RC, that update was pretty revelatory. ;)

Random points -

- I kinda (still) think an eventual re-hookup with S is inevitable.

- (Don't take this wrong, I love ya ;)) but I think you're equivocating on shutting it down. You seem a little shook up by the coincidences etc. but all that's inspired you to do is not force the issue. Door's still wide open.

- I live in this world so I know what I'm talking about - I really think you may be poly. You seem to have a distinct need for more than one person without either of them being maligned or disregarded in your mind. That's a struggle poly ppl often have, bc the assumption is by expanding the pool that they're automatically taking advantage and disregarding at least one, when in reality it doesn't sound like you are in terms of your moral outlook. In your mind you're not 'getting' or really even passively devaluing D, and you're not exploiting S.

My barfometer needle just got pegged past full on barf. There is no justification for adultery.

• Like 1