Odds Favor White Men, Asian Women online dating and off line dating.

I have noticed that among men who are self-proclaimed Asian girls lovers the women's desirability follows a hierarchy based on their national origin. it usually goes Japanese> Korean> Chinese> South East Asian (Vietnamese, Cambodian, Thai, etc) > Filipino.

Really?

Where on Earth did you get this snippit of nonsense?

It's clearly Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Filipino, Thai.

Sheeesh, try and get your facts right!

[Yes I'm joking again]

• Like 1
The idea that Asian women are somehow less "dramatic" on average than other women is absurd. Maybe if you're talking about Asian women who are born in Asian countries, where they're socialized to be more demure, but I've met just as many entitled/materialistic Asian women as I have white women. Asian Americans have a range of personalities as varied as any other group of people in this country, and it's racist and objectifying to assume that they're mostly the same. It makes me think of people visiting a "people store" to purchase a mate. "Asian Wife: Guaranteed to be more submissive and less dramatic or your money back!"

But yeah Asian fetishes are on the rise, especially among nerdy white men who live in NY. So many white guys I know have married/gone out with Asian or Eurasian women. Remarkably every single one of my exes aside from one ended up with an Asian girlfriend. My brother and uncle are both married to Asian women.

As a white woman it does make me feel a bit sad that my race may work against me, but I also feel for the Asian girls who cannot trust whether guys are genuinely interested in them as people. In general, I think racial preferences are unfortunate and don't really help anybody.

I'm one of the "nerdy white men who live in NY" (fine, tri-State, close enough), and among the fellow nerdy Caucasians in my social circle are a few Asian women. And it's pretty clear when we hang out that they are equals, and they can be our friends, or they can go out with these men or whoever they like. They make fun of guys with yellow fever as do we guys.

So I don't know what kind of relationships your exes, brother or uncle are enjoying with their current spouses/girlfriends, but I hope they and their women have the sense of fun and respect my friends do. (That's why they're my friends! And I am happy to be theirs.)

Edited by mario_C
messing with pedants
  • Like 1
Candygirljane
I have noticed that among men who are self-proclaimed Asian girls lovers the women's desirability follows a hierarchy based on their national origin. it usually goes Japanese> Korean> Chinese> South East Asian (Vietnamese, Cambodian, Thai, etc) > Filipino.

Hehe idk how did u get the conclusion but it's hilarious

Edited by Candygirljane
loveweary11
Hehe idk how did u get the conclusion but it's hilarious

This new Asian chick liked my post where I said I'm Asian ugly! :lmao::lmao:

If I didn't get tons of girls of every other race, I'd feel pretty hurt right about now. lmao

That sounds more like the Asian community. They see Filipino, Cambodian, Indonesian as the dirty Asians.

Candygirljane

If I didn't get tons of girls of every other race, I'd feel pretty hurt right about now.

Well u must missed something on page10.

• Author

I could careless about that stuff and to me its not a big deal.

If I didn't get tons of girls of every other race, I'd feel pretty hurt right about now. lmao

This new asian girl seems like she/he has a fake profile? Her location changed from San Diego to Fiji....

Candygirljane
This new asian girl seems like she/he has a fake profile? Her location changed from San Diego to Fiji....

Wuts the matter with that? I'm on a trip.

Edited by Candygirljane

Maybe she is Thai and used it be he? Got my drift?

Hahahah...

Huh? White men love to cook?

*rubs eyes*

Yep, that's what it says!!

This is a joke, right? ;)

Reading it lierally its wacky, but I'd say they are probably more domesticated than men in a number of Asian cultures. I help out with the meals when I'm in a relationship and the husbands of both my sisters also cook dinners as their wives work and are not housewives.

Reading it lierally its wacky, but I'd say they are probably more domesticated than men in a number of Asian cultures. I help out with the meals when I'm in a relationship and the husbands of both my sisters also cook dinners as their wives work and are not housewives.

My husband is a MUCH better cook than me. He happens to love food shopping and cooking. He finds it relaxing. He lights candles, drinks a beer and listens to his music while creating new meals. I need to get more into cooking.

Rejected Rosebud
I am sure most do prefer dating there own but in the PNW I would say out of 100 couples straight or gay 60 couples are white and Asian . That includes white woman with Asian men , white men with Asian woman ,and even gay white male and gay Asian male .

That is NOT true. I live in Oregon and used to live in Washington and ... well, that is just farfetched. Yes, there are plenty of white/Asian couples. NO WHERE CLOSE to the amount of same race couples which are enormously skewed to white/ white people in the PNW. Hardly anybody cares if you want to choose your dates by race even though I personally don't think that you are going to have great luck with Asian girls if you have terrible luck with white girls. You probably have to work on YOURSELF to be more successful with women in general!!! Whatever their race!! But your 60% of PNW couples being white men & Asian women is just bogus. :mad::mad:
  • Like 3

I'm Asian but grew up in Europe. I do get hit by all types of men and races. However, Asian men never hit on me. How weird that is!

That is NOT true. I live in Oregon and used to live in Washington and ... well, that is just farfetched. Yes, there are plenty of white/Asian couples. NO WHERE CLOSE to the amount of same race couples which are enormously skewed to white/ white people in the PNW.

... But your 60% of PNW couples being white men & Asian women is just bogus. :mad::mad:

That sounds a bit like when you decide to get a new car and suddenly all you see on the road is the type of car you are interested in.

It doesn't necessarily mean that particular car is suddenly excessively popular, only that your mind is specifically tuned in to noticing that car.

• Like 4
That sounds a bit like when you decide to get a new car and suddenly all you see on the road is the type of car you are interested in.

It doesn't necessarily mean that particular car is suddenly excessively popular, only that your mind is specifically tuned in to noticing that car.

My car is German and it`s a well documented fact that Asian girls find this irresistible.

• Like 4
My car is German and it`s a well documented fact that Asian girls find this irresistible.

Do you have a journal article to support this claim?

:cool:

• Like 1

AYI also found that white men are pursued the most by women of all races—except black women, who are least likely to get a message from anyone.

What does this say about the white men who complain about having it so tough in dating?

• Like 1
What does this say about the white men who complain about having it so tough in dating?

The most of a small number is hardly meaningful is what I would say

If I said you have the most pennies out of all of us, it wouldn't stop you from being poor. If that makes sense.

Not that I'm saying you're poor.

Seems to me individuals of all races and colours can have it tough in dating, it all depends on the individual, what they can bring to another's party, their standards/ideals, their personality, their emotional baggage and their basic MO when dating.

"Studies" pushed by commercial companies may have their own agenda and bias, and may not actually be based on facts.

• Like 1