Odds Favor White Men, Asian Women online dating and off line dating.

OMG I was joking...

Well, you certainly fooled me !

EDIT: I just stumbled across this article:

http://madamenoire.com/432922/swirl-interracial-couples-america-numbers/

According to the numbers, a White Man/Black Woman marriage is the least likely of all the pairings considered to end in divorce. Wow. That's a surprise. So I guess these couples must not have gotten together for playing out any fetish.

Looks like all you Asian hungry white dudes should look for a black chick. My GF is like 12.5% black, so I guess we're going to last :cool:

Edited by S_A
I think white men like Asian woman because less likely to become obese .

My biggest fear is I get married we have a few kids and she get too fat and gains 50 to 100+ pounds and just gives up trying to look good.

I am very active and take care of myself so if a woman is showing me she giving up on trying to look good . It will be hard to want to have sex with her and do romantic things when I am in shape and trying to look my best for her .

BTW not saying she has to look the same as she did b4 we got married but can she at least try to look her best? I rather have her fail and still call her beautiful than her to say F it I do not care anymore.

Whenever I see your name, I think Krueger.

• Like 1

My biggest fear is I get married we have a few kids and she get too fat and gains 50 to 100+ pounds and just gives up trying to look good.

I am very active and take care of myself so if a woman is showing me she giving up on trying to look good . It will be hard to want to have sex with her and do romantic things when I am in shape and trying to look my best for her .

BTW not saying she has to look the same as she did b4 we got married but can she at least try to look her best? I rather have her fail and still call her beautiful than her to say F it I do not care anymore.

The more you post...the less I like you

• Author
The more you post...the less I like you

um ok if that how you feel I for one can careless. :cool:

Interracial Couples in the United States . . . By the Numbers | MadameNoire

According to the numbers, a White Man/Black Woman marriage is the least likely of all the pairings considered to end in divorce. Wow. That's a surprise. So I guess these couples must not have gotten together for playing out any fetish.

Looks like all you Asian hungry white dudes should look for a black chick. My GF is like 12.5% black, so I guess we're going to last :cool:

White & Asian – $71,000

This I totally get...

So..she's light grey?

• Author

Yea but finding a black woman without kids my age is like finding a unicorn and the winning lotto ticket on the ground all in the someday.

White & Asian – $71,000

This I totally get...

$71,000 is nothing BTW. A combined income of $71,000 for the highest paid couple (white man/Asian woman)? WTF? I seriously hope those figures are not gross. But of course that's just reported income. If the white guy is smart he'll have an income stream he can hide from the IRS.

So..she's light grey?

Make fun all you want. My relationship is going to last. :cool:

• Author
$71,000 is nothing BTW. A combined income of $71,000 for the highest paid couple (white man/Asian woman)? WTF? I seriously hope those figures are not gross. But of course that's just reported income. If the white guy is smart he'll have an income stream he can hide from the IRS.:cool:

That number has to be take home and still it not a lot of money IMO.

If only this was another one of these weird jokes.

I hope for your sake that you are a total stud (for eternity) with a flawless personality to match.

• Like 1
  • Author
If only this was another one of these weird jokes.

I hope for your sake that you are a total stud (for eternity) with a flawless personality to match.

Well I will just get in shape for me and keep on doing outdoor stuff I like to do . I am just not having sex with a girl that is obese . She can get as fat as she wants just don't be mad if I neglect you.

Yea but finding a black woman without kids my age is like finding a unicorn and the winning lotto ticket on the ground all in the someday.

No it's not :mad: I don't have kids. I am not obese either.

You must know/hang around some very low rent women...

Have you tried some Churches? Universities..? Bars/restaurants in decent areas of town..? You might find the type of black woman who has no kids etc. hey, some of us are even a decent weight, eat healthily, know how to cook, are well spoken and have never appeared on Maury...

• Like 1
  • Author

Have you tried some Churches? Universities..? Bars/restaurants in decent areas of town..? You might find the type of black woman who has no kids etc. hey, some of us are even a decent weight, eat healthily, know how to cook, are well spoken and have never appeared on Maury...

I never said all black woman :cool:

I never said all black woman :cool:

I know you didn't...Which is why I am promoting myself as at least ONE who is not fat with several baby daddies...

I do admit that I like occasionally watching trash TV (Maury, Jerry Springer etc.) at times though...:o

• Like 3

Stop encouraging him. I don't want one of my family members to bring him home someday;)

• Like 5
Stop encouraging him. I don't want one of my family members to bring him home someday;)

Guess who's coming to dinner? Lol...:laugh: don't bring home a white boy(isn't that a book?)

All joking aside. Hope you find what you're looking for one day Mr Krieger :)

LOL!

:o

(Still best thread on LoveShack ever.)

• Author
Guess who's coming to dinner? Lol...:laugh: don't bring home a white boy(isn't that a book?)

All joking aside. Hope you find what you're looking for one day Mr Krieger :)

Oh thanks you :cool:

I have noticed that among men who are self-proclaimed Asian girls lovers the women's desirability follows a hierarchy based on their national origin. it usually goes Japanese> Korean> Chinese> South East Asian (Vietnamese, Cambodian, Thai, etc) > Filipino.

Candygirljane
Huh? White men love to cook?

*rubs eyes*

Yep, that's what it says!!

This is a joke, right? ;)

Oh yea, that article makes me smile badly and It says Asian girls like thin white nerds? Who doesn't like brawny white guys? But it's true some of them r just not attracted to Asian girls, as an Asian girl, I have to admit it :/. I have dated some white guys for few years and I don't even know they like to cook haha it's ridiculous