Odds Favor White Men, Asian Women online dating and off line dating.

ascendotum
I don't think they're anymore desirable than white or hispanic women. I think it's cause more of them are in shape without 3 kids and a deadbeat baby daddy.

I agree with this.

White women do well online (tho not so much if they are like the above) and I dont think they will lose any sleep over the this. Asian men and black women I think are the ones to feel bad about getting the rough end online.

If you live in a fat country, the slim/petite figures of asian women will definitely be an attraction factor for men. I would are not all submissive. Many are more reserved in public but as a couple back at home they are often no pushovers. From guys experience they tend to be less argumentative & confrontational but use their feminine charms to get their way. When people use the word Asian here they amalgamate maybe 20 odd culture into the one term (pakistan to new guinea to tonga to korea) too.

I would not just lump short & less endowed men as the main white boy demographic that dates them. For sure they will feature, and it makes sense that they would seek out a smaller build woman. I'm sure those guys would be just as happy dating a caucasian/black petite woman...if those women had any time for them. Lots of caucasian women want a tall, big build, dominant take charge, masculine man where they can feel all protected & more girly and get thrown around the bedroom. Well there will be plenty of smaller build/nerdy/quieter guys that like the same dynamic, but from the flip side (its a bit hypocritical when such women criticize the guys for wanting a submissive asian girl). Many will have a hard time getting a petite/slender/sweet submissive caucasion gf, so for them asian girls expand their opportunities. In many instances (depends on the guy) I would call it no more of a fetish then local women only wanting guys a certain height or certain size bigger than them, or a certain personality type, or a certain career type.

• Like 1
  • Author
Listen sweetheart i'm not trying to win you over. Your imaginary girlfriends can be any race you wish.

I think you missed the point I was saying that black woman are not seen in a positive light in America .

White men into Asian girls get so much hate, just google "yellow fever" and rather than getting peer-reviewed articles about the medical condition you get plethora of articles, blog posts, and videos made by angry White girls who do not like seeing their leadership being delocalized to the far East, and Asian girls snobbishly ranting about how they are tired of being harassed just for their "Asianness" by creepy White dudes, deeming it as a form of "racism" and god knows what else.

The attraction White guy-Asian girl has some ground accounting for 14% of interracial marriages when Asians are only 4% of the total American population. However let's not forget than the majority of Asian women marry within not only their race but their country of origin. The mix White-Hispanic accounts for 37% of marriages which adds some context to the theory stating that White men have an Asian fetish.

Personally I believe that except for some martial arts, anime/manga, mail order bride freaks, most White guys do not have a preference for Asian women for the simple reason that they are attracted to good looks rather than merely Asian looks. My $0.02

• Like 1
I think you missed the point I was saying that black woman are not seen in a positive light in America .

Yes i got that. And like i said nobody is campaigning to change your mind or anybody else's. You seem to think all black women aspire to date white men. We don't. I think black men are beautiful in every way.

• Like 3
I am sure most do prefer dating there own but in the PNW I would say out of 100 couples straight or gay 60 couples are white and Asian . That includes white woman with Asian men , white men with Asian woman ,and even gay white male and gay Asian male .

BTW I have no evidence to back it up just what it seems like . Than again were live is 60 % white and 30% Asian .

Well there is your answer then, it is not a general "trend", it is just a practical solution to dating where YOU live.

Last tine I saw an Asian person where I live was in an Chinese restaurant working.

The guys where I live are going to find it very difficult to find an Asian woman to date.

Whole country - 96% white.

Listen sweetheart i'm not trying to win you over. Your imaginary girlfriends can be any race you wish.

...yo...that's cold. :o

I don't think it's right to automatically dismiss a guy who likes Asian women as having a fetish or wanting to dominate someone or being a nerd.

I could def see why Asian women would be popular among men, they are typically petite and age beautifully. I've lived around a large Asian population and I don't remember seeing any overweight. Maybe there was a chubby granny here and there, but nothing overall noticeable.

Then we need to dial up the controversy!

Where I live, loose observation shows that white women and black men tend to be the most highly sought after. Therefore ....I assert that the world over, white women and black men are the most highly sought after, and that most white women have black BF's and most black men have white GFs bc I've seen quite a few couples aligned that way here. :p

• Like 3

LOL!

I'm still waiting for the OP to do a youtube video of Li Wong waiting for her baby daddy results. I figured he'd have it up by now.

• Like 1

Where I live, loose observation shows that white women and black men tend to be the most highly sought after. Therefore ....I assert that the world over, white women and black men are the most highly sought after, and that most white women have black BF's and most black men have white GFs bc I've seen quite a few couples aligned that way here. :p

Where I live 96% white, therefore... I assert that the world over, white women and white men are the most sought after, and that most white women have white boyfriends and most white women marry white men too.

It's obviously a trend...

:p

• Like 1
Where I live 96% white, therefore... I assert that the world over, white women and white men are the most sought after, and that most white women have white boyfriends and most white women marry white men too.

It's obviously a trend...

^ Makes sense ....I assume you assume 96% of the world is white too. ;)

• Like 3
Rejected Rosebud
Well I am more open to dating Asian or Hispanic woman and they seem to be more in to me so why fight it?
Has anybody tried to stand in your way?? Go for it!! :bunny::bunny:
Eternal Sunshine

I think it's simple.

Asian women loooove white men. They are willing to forgo the looks for the whiteness.

White men can get a better looking girlfriend if they go Asian. So they do.

• Like 2
  • Author
I think it's simple.

Asian women loooove white men. They are willing to forgo the looks for the whiteness.

White men can get a better looking girlfriend if they go Asian. So they do.

I just am drawn to woman with a bubbly personality .Which is kinda of weird because I am pessimistic and plan for the worst and hope for the best so I am never let down. I am more of a realist in the gran scheme of things.

Rejected Rosebud
This is easily observed fact. Definitely legit.
Really??!!:confused::confused: I do know some Asian woman / white man couples but for the most part the white guys are with white girls. And I know a few with Hispanic gf's and only 2 with black girls. So it's not quite so easily observed?
Rejected Rosebud

The reason it is true when the last time you seem an Asian woman on the Maury povich show trying to find the kids father? I will wait I get paid by the hour .:laugh:

AHA!!! This explains alot! Reality through the lens of the Maury Povich show. Carry on brah!! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Why do people have a hatred towards Asian/White relationship? I've heard plenty of jokes about it. It seems people accept a White/Black relationship. Or I might be wrong?

• Like 2
I just am drawn to woman with a bubbly personality .Which is kinda of weird because I am pessimistic and plan for the worst and hope for the best so I am never let down. I am more of a realist in the gran scheme of things.

Funny, my ex loved my bubbliness and he was a pessimist, though it wasn't apparent at first. That's a combo that doesn't work out well for the woman in the end...

MrNate 2.0
When it comes to dating the rules aren't always black and white. And when you add race into the equation things can become even more complicated.

The online dating website "Are You Interested" analyzed over 2.4 million interactions on their site and found that Asian women are more likely to get a message from a man of any race—unless those men are Asian.

AYI also found that white men are pursued the most by women of all races—except black women, who are least likely to get a message from anyone.

Odds Favor White Men, Asian Women On Dating App : Code Switch : NPR

I just found it interesting so I posted it . I know some white woman that are mad there not on top anymore and not the standard of beauty like they always been.

Black and proud, baby. :cool:

Don't need a study to remind me I'm a stud.

• Like 5