Speaking online versus in person (pros and cons)

Did she have a foot fetish? And nice :)

Well, she did like to concentrate on feet, but she would have moved on quite easily. I was pretty young and dumb at the time, Lol!

• Author
Well, she did like to concentrate on feet, but she would have moved on quite easily. I was pretty young and dumb at the time, Lol!

Sigh. The girl online didn't speak to me for a week and is seeming less interested. What should I do? I wish I had a girlfriend :/

I deserve better.

Sigh. The girl online didn't speak to me for a week and is seeming less interested. What should I do? I wish I had a girlfriend :/

I deserve better.

Sigh. I don't know what to tell you. I'm full of cliches if you'd like them.

Good luck!

• Author
Sigh. I don't know what to tell you. I'm full of cliches if you'd like them.

Good luck!

Is it easier to talk to a girl online or in person?

Is it easier to talk to a girl online or in person?

Oh boy, I'm a woman, but I'd say it's an individual thing. I'm 53, so quite used to in person or on the phone. I understand a lot of young people are more into online or texting. It gives the comfort of some anonymity. But eventually, things have to move to in person.

You'll find out what works for you. Do you have any female friends who can coach you?

• Author
Oh boy, I'm a woman, but I'd say it's an individual thing. I'm 53, so quite used to in person or on the phone. I understand a lot of young people are more into online or texting. It gives the comfort of some anonymity. But eventually, things have to move to in person.

You'll find out what works for you. Do you have any female friends who can coach you?

I have a few, yeah. I do like the feeling of the anonymity which you don't get in person.

Well, can you escalate and meet the online girl in person?

I just got back to this thread and I was catching up and reading really fast and I thought MidwestUSA wrote can you ejaculate and meet the online girl in person and I was thinking not a bad idea especially if you can pull off the ejaculating and the meeting at the same time.

Better question, what is a straight gay?

I think in the context of this thread it's called a Freudian Slip.

• Like 1
I had a good friend in college who I used to life weights with. She was always wanting to rub my feet and do that reflexology thing.

It took a couple of times before I realized she wanted more.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Nothing's wrong with lesbians. :) They have pretty feet.

Not all of them, especially not the ones who play the "man" in the relationship. Some of them have feet larger than a rhinocerous

• Like 1
What's better? Massaging feet or a foot job? :)

It's so much easier speaking about this online...

Yeah but as long as you keep doing that you'll never get a real one, and you'll never know which is better.

• Author
Yeah but as long as you keep doing that you'll never get a real one, and you'll never know which is better.

What do you mean?^^

If you spend more time in the real world meeting women, rather than spending it all online talking about your fetish, to random people who you will never meet, you're never going to find a real woman to actually do it with you.

GorillaTheater
If you spend more time in the real world meeting women, rather than spending it all online talking about your fetish, to random people who you will never meet, you're never going to find a real woman to actually do it with you.

Unless the fetish is more about talking about his fetish with strangers than it is actually about feet.

• Like 2
Unless the fetish is more about talking about his fetish with strangers than it is actually about feet.

That's cool, I've never been part of another man's fetish before.

• Like 1
GorillaTheater
That's cool, I've never been part of another man's fetish before.

Liquinn popped your cherry. Have a beer on me, man. :)

• Like 1
  • Author

Why would that be the case? Of course - I'd love to meet a women to do it with. I'm going out into town for a week next week :)

• Author

You have a point.

• Author

Why is it different looking at photos of sexy feet, foot worship videos versus seeing feet candid with shoes?

Which do you prefer, candid or, shall we say, "staged"?

Inquiring minds want to know.

How can you tell if a picture of the bottom of a foot is candid or staged?

Do you look for the presence of fungus?

• Like 1