Speaking online versus in person (pros and cons)

What exactly do I get from girls online approving of the fetish? I've accepted it as well.

I need to shift things online to in-person... I guess?

Well, the only thing I could think of is that you'd get some validation, you wouldn't feel guilty or wrong because you have this fetish, now that you know that other people have it to.

If you want to physically share it, then you've got to put yourself out there and start spending time meeting women with whom you can do these fetishy things with.

• Author

I spoke to a women in person once and ALMOST told her about my foot fetish but didn't. We haven't spoke since.

• Author

It's all happening in small stages, being told I have a foot fetish, admitting/coming to terms with it/getting online approval/feeling comfortable with the fetish.

• Author

What's better and why? Meeting a women in person straight up or meeting a girl/women online?

I spoke to a women in person once and ALMOST told her about my foot fetish but didn't. We haven't spoke since.

Did you miss the part where I said that your foot fetish is something to talk about AFTER you've known the woman a while and you're in an exclusive, committed sexual relationship?

Think about how a woman you barely know would react to a conversation like this:

"Hi, I'm Liquinn, nice to meet you"

"Hi, I'm Stacy, nice weather today isn't t?"

"Yes, it sure is. I have a fetish but I'm not sure if you want to know about it?"

"See you around Liqunn, I gotta go"

What's better and why? Meeting a women in person straight up or meeting a girl/women online?

I've met the majority of women in the past 10 years via online dating sites.

That doesn't mean it would work better for you.

• Author
Did you miss the part where I said that your foot fetish is something to talk about AFTER you've known the woman a while and you're in an exclusive, committed sexual relationship?

Think about how a woman you barely know would react to a conversation like this:

"Hi, I'm Liquinn, nice to meet you"

"Hi, I'm Stacy, nice weather today isn't t?"

"Yes, it sure is. I have a fetish but I'm not sure if you want to know about it?"

"See you around Liqunn, I gotta go"

Hmmmm... it seems like I'm getting away speaking it online but in person I wouldn't and that's ok. Yeah, I understand.

• Author

Well - if I'm speaking to people about it online, there should be no reason why I shouldn't be able to tell a women I've known for a while about it - should there?

• Author

Well, getting advice online on how to tell to tell a women about it is different to actually telling her in person, I suppose. Would meeting someone in person straight up be best or would it be better to meet someone online?

Hmmmm... it seems like I'm getting away speaking it online but in person I wouldn't and that's ok. Yeah, I understand.

When you're speaking about it online, you're just chatting with a bunch of strangers who you will probably never meet.

When you're with a woman face to face you've got to establish a relationship before you start talking about the freaky stuff or she'll pull away from you.

You do want to meet a woman with whom you can share your fetish with, isn't that right? Or do you just want to meet people that you can talk to about this sort of thing? I don't get why you would just want to talk about it when you can actually do it.

Well - if I'm speaking to people about it online, there should be no reason why I shouldn't be able to tell a women I've known for a while about it - should there?

If she's comfortable with you and she has a good idea of what you're all about, then I don't see a problem with it.

• Author
When you're speaking about it online, you're just chatting with a bunch of strangers who you will probably never meet.

When you're with a woman face to face you've got to establish a relationship before you start talking about the freaky stuff or she'll pull away from you.

You do want to meet a woman with whom you can share your fetish with, isn't that right? Or do you just want to meet people that you can talk to about this sort of thing? I don't get why you would just want to talk about it when you can actually do it.

Well, getting advice online on how to tell to tell a women about it is different to actually telling her in person, I suppose. Would meeting someone in person straight up be best or would it be better to meet someone online?

And true. I would love to find a women who accepts me for who I am. I'm getting bored with the photos, videos and speaking about it.

I already answered that question about meeting someone straight up vs. online.

I have had good success with meeting women on dating sites, your mileage may vary depending on your exposure to women on a daily basis.

I get why you'd be bored talking about it and looking at pictures and videos, you want to experience it for yourself.

So put your fetish on the back burner and focus on meeting a woman and getting a relationship going and then a month or so in after you're having regular sex you can cum on her feet or something like that.

• Author
I already answered that question about meeting someone straight up vs. online.

I have had good success with meeting women on dating sites, your mileage may vary depending on your exposure to women on a daily basis.

I get why you'd be bored talking about it and looking at pictures and videos, you want to experience it for yourself.

So put your fetish on the back burner and focus on meeting a woman and getting a relationship going and then a month or so in after you're having regular sex you can cum on her feet or something like that.

I have once - I can PM you the details and true. :)

• Author
If you must.

I wonder why I'm more comfortable speaking about the fetish online - I guess for the reason you said.

ok, I got your pm, not sure why you had to say it in pm, I'm not the only one on here that can offer you some assistance, but anyway so you had an experience once, and you know you have a foot fetish.

I think it's time to shelve the whole foot fetish thing and go meet someone in real life with whom you can share your private thoughts and foot fetishes with. At this point I'm getting repetitive and even though I have more time on my hands this week because I'm resting a herniated disc in my back, I don't really have much else to add.

• Author
ok, I got your pm, not sure why you had to say it in pm, I'm not the only one on here that can offer you some assistance, but anyway so you had an experience once, and you know you have a foot fetish.

I think it's time to shelve the whole foot fetish thing and go meet someone in real life with whom you can share your private thoughts and foot fetishes with. At this point I'm getting repetitive and even though I have more time on my hands this week because I'm resting a herniated disc in my back, I don't really have much else to add.

I do agree with you.

Also I suggest you not repeat that last experience, even though it apparently did you some good in confirming what you already knew about your fetish. I've never paid for sex, and probably never will, and I doubt you'll ever find it as satisfying as it will be when you find someone who wants to have sex with you and not your wallet.

• Author
Also I suggest you not repeat that last experience, even though it apparently did you some good in confirming what you already knew about your fetish. I've never paid for sex, and probably never will, and I doubt you'll ever find it as satisfying as it will be when you find someone who wants to have sex with you and not your wallet.

True, true. I agree. I guess a girlfriend would be best or someone close.

True, true. I agree. I guess a girlfriend would be best or someone close.

Yes, but someone close does not mean the librarian in the reference section or the poor girl who decides to sit next to you on the bus.

• Author

Hmmm... how about offering a foot massage to someone at the beach after talking to them for a while? Good or bad idea?

I guess that would be one of those things that you'd decide "on the fly". I'd think that most women would not consent to a foot massage after 20 minutes of chit chat with a perfect stranger but then again there are women that go to bars and are willing to go home with a guy and screw the pants off him after one quick drink.

What do you have to lose?

Be sure to report back with the results.