Speaking online versus in person (pros and cons)

• Author

I think that experience and the online approval helped. I guess I need to figure out how to tell a woman I've known for a while about it.

And true. You have a point.

• Author

Meeting someone online would make it seem like we've known each other longer though. Hmmmmm...

Am I getting dependent on the online approval?

Here's an idea.

Go buy a large bottle of suntan lotion and go to the beach and walk up to women who you think may benefit from it.

You could say "you're looking a bit red in the shoulders there, I know that's a tough spot to reach so I'd be happy to get that for you". Then after you get her nice and relaxed, you could offer to do her feet. No woman in her rght mind would turn you down for a foot massage. Then, you could start working your way up her ankle, to her inner thighs...at which point she may start to spread her knees apart a bit, maybe even moan a little.. at which point you could tell her that you "have a lot more lotion for her back at your place".

• Like 1
  • Author

Yeah, I've thought about buying a women a drink. Should I try that? I want to talk to a women at the park soon too. Maybe I could try both and see what happens? I could never ever like a women for her feet though.

GorillaTheater
Should I try that suntan lotion idea here in the UK or abroad?

Definitely the United Arab Emirates or Saudi Arabia.

• Like 2
Should I try that suntan lotion idea here in the UK or abroad?

Try it on a broad.

• Like 2
Why did accepting it take so long though? =[

Better late than never, I'm sorry it took me so long to get to your thread.

Go to your local Rite-Aid. Find a young female store clerk and ask her where the suntan lotion is kept. If she points tell her that you get lost easily and you need her to show you exactly where it is.

Then when you get to the suntan lotion aisle, pick up a bottle and say that you need a certain consistency and before she has a chance to object, squirt a little bit on her arm or maybe her shoulder depending on her attire.

Then say, hmm this seems to be about right what do you think? She may say "yes it feels good" or "not quite what I was expecting" or "Sir you'll have to leave the store immediately or I will call security" but you see thats the thing, you never know what to expect so it pays to try everything.

If you actually make it from her shoulders, down her back, past her butt and inner thighs without any complaints, you just might get to her feet on the first try, although I'll admit this might be overly optimistic on my part.

• Like 1
  • Author
Go to your local Rite-Aid. Find a young female store clerk and ask her where the suntan lotion is kept. If she points tell her that you get lost easily and you need her to show you exactly where it is.

Then when you get to the suntan lotion aisle, pick up a bottle and say that you need a certain consistency and before she has a chance to object, squirt a little bit on her arm or maybe her shoulder depending on her attire.

Then say, hmm this seems to be about right what do you think? She may say "yes it feels good" or "not quite what I was expecting" or "Sir you'll have to leave the store immediately or I will call security" but you see thats the thing, you never know what to expect so it pays to try everything.

If you actually make it from her shoulders, down her back, past her butt and inner thighs without any complaints, you just might get to her feet on the first try, although I'll admit this might be overly optimistic on my part.

Good idea. What about a women at a park or a beach?

• Like 1
  • Author

A girl did send me photos of her feet saying she accepts it... but it's not quite the same, is it?

A girl did send me photos of her feet saying she accepts it... but it's not quite the same, is it?

The lotion would totally mess up the photo in like, no time at all.

Then you've got yourself a real mess to clean up, and I'm not just talking about your ejaculate.

• Like 1
  • Author
And then what happened?

Well I've not heard from her in a while. :( She's lesbian anyway. The photos are nice though.

• Author

"I really don't feel talking at the moment, I don't know when I'll feel better but yeah xxx" :(