Seeking NC buddies

Don't do it!!!! Keep telling yourself that it'll only make you feel worse not better. It's ripping the plaster off now and it's nasty and awful and makes you feel broken, but just keep projecting yourself in to the future, a future that's more full of promises and fun and happiness. Go for a walk, watch a film, challenge yourself to go the evening - then tomorrow challenge yourself to go the morning and so forth. It's a good trick when you're giving up smoking and it works. Good luck!

day 5 here and i feel guilty again for breaking up with him. what s wrong with me? :(

i actually play that in my head and i stupidly think that it was something wrong that i didn t accept to tlk about breaking up while i was breaking up with him.

i just told him "we talked about this already. no need to talk again" and he said "ok, we don t need to..."

it just makes me crazy thinking that i did something wrong, that maybe i should have let him talk about it, whatever he had to say. i don t know... i don t wanna contact him but i feel so weak :(

I'mNotYours

I went on a date today with a sweet and nice looking man (single of course ;)). It went ok, but no psysical attraction. The feeling was mutual. I have been on several dates since the A stopped, and when it doesn't go well or I get dumped, it triggers me so much to break NC. It makes me think about the instant attraction I felt with xMM, and I'm scared I'll never experience that again :(

FusionCutter
I went on a date today with a sweet and nice looking man (single of course ;)). It went ok' date=' but no psysical attraction. The feeling was mutual. I have been on several dates since the A stopped, and when it doesn't go well or I get dumped, it triggers me so much to break NC. It makes me think about the instant attraction I felt with xMM, and I'm scared I'll never experience that again :([/quote']

As long as you're hung up about MM, you won't. NC. Heal. In time you'll find someone new. But again, not if you're hung up about MM. NC and throw away the key forever.

I'mNotYours
As long as you're hung up about MM, you won't. NC. Heal. In time you'll find someone new. But again, not if you're hung up about MM. NC and throw away the key forever.

I didn't break NC. But today is hard :( I miss him. I want him to want me :(

The pain and stress of having a realtionship with my MM was killing me. I finally ended it, loving him so deeply, but telling myself it can never be.

I have been 3 months NC...and let me tell you it DOES get better. The first month was impossible not to contact him, I had days where I was so overwhelmed I felt I couldn't breath, but I did not contact him. Now I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from me, it is so freeing to know that I have the control now. I am strong as hell.

You have to let go FOREVER...don't have in the back of your mind that "oh maybe one day we can be together" NO! You deserve to be with someone who can give you all of them and not treat you as an option!

-give yourself time to grive and cry it out

-but then move on, let him/her go, foever

-keep yourself busy with friends and hobbies

-look at all the positives in your life without him/her

-stop thinking about the past and the fanatizing about the future, live in the moment

-if you think about wanting to contact him/her, think about all the pain that relationship caused you

-stop thinking about the whatifs, coulda, shoulda, it is all in the past

-don't try to figure out what they are thinking, this will just make you miserable, you will NEVER know what they are thinking, and just be OK with that.

-get rid of everything that reminds you of him/her

think of it as a wound, it takes time to heal, but if you contact him/her or think about "the good times" it is like putting salt in the wound, now why the hell would you do that?

Hope this helps.