He's been with hookers?

EveAFlame

JohnsonBaby

I wouldn't continue dating him . As someone else already mentioned i find it pathetic that a man has to pay a woman in order to have sex ,higher chances of contracting std's ,objectification of women . I don't know any "great " guy who hits the strip club every week. Zerooow.

Yes, given the choice man-whore or prostitute user, yes man-whore wins, but man-whore doesn't win over man with low count or man with multiple LTRs, in the eyes of those women who want serious relationships. How a man treats women in general matters to those women. History often dictates the future, and the risks are then seen to be high in any man who uses women just for sex, is willing to cheat, or who is a prostitute user or a strip club aficionado

I guess women who just want casual sex or short term flings, do not really care about high counts and other bigger risk activities.

Seems like a lot of people on here either lie or refuse to open up about their past, so I guess that removes choice from the equation doesn't it.

There's nothing wrong with the guy who hooks up with bar sluts for "free" but the guy who pays for sex with hookers is a demon.

Well, you know, if he does't want to woo a woman for sex, he is the devil. He should be like typical pof dude, take a woman on a date, pretend he's interested, then ask to bed her asap so he can promptly move on to the next woman (aka paying for sex indirectly). Or maybe he should've manipulated or lied a woman into bed. Gawwwddd, anything but paying for it (directly)!!!

Never mind such guy would be the subject of threads like, "OMG this okcupid dude is trying to get in my pants and doesn't know me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:" and "This guy on pof took me out on one date, asked to cuddle, but then tried to get in my hoohaaa :(."

If a guy goes to hookers, he is depriving some woman of a free dinner or free drinks or attention in some way, and we can't have that.

• Like 1
JohnsonBaby
Well, you know, if he does't want to woo a woman for sex, he is the devil. He should be like typical pof dude, take a woman on a date, pretend he's interested, then ask to bed her asap so he can promptly move on to the next woman (aka paying for sex indirectly). Or maybe he should've manipulated or lied a woman into bed. Gawwwddd, anything but paying for it (directly)!!!

Never mind such guy would be the subject of threads like, "OMG this okcupid dude is trying to get in my pants and doesn't know me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:" and "This guy on pof took me out on one date, asked to cuddle, but then tried to get in my hoohaaa :(."

If a guy goes to hookers, he is depriving some woman of a free dinner or free drinks or attention in some way, and we can't have that.

Yup ,you said nothing but the truth there. To be honest men who fish for Easy sex anywhere are slimey to me

That why do so many girls get fooled and have sex with them? hint, because they want to.

Not to mention guys who target young girls who dont know any better. Ive had guys pretend they wanted to be my bf just to get sex (and they admitted as much). Id rather a man just get a hooker than do things like that. Some guys will say or do anything to get laid. Its easier for a younger girl to fall for it. Is that kind of maneuvering better than just be honest and getting a pro? Methinks not!

• Like 1
Again, the man-whore is just as unattractive as the hooker patron.

You may say that online. But there's a reason some guys get laid a lot. Some are the badboy *******s that no one except girls with daddy issues really likes of course. But most are just very charming, intelligent, funny, good looking and all around great guys. I can say for one I have never lied to a girl, or made her think I wanted to get into a relationship to get her to sleep with me. I've had a few that used sleeping with me to try and lock me down, but I'm hardly desperate for sex and very choosy with who I get serious with, so it never works.