Girlfriend Going on School Trip for 2 Weeks

• Author
I've been reading your post with some interest, forest97. You might want to read my reply to your other post (the flirty one) about doing some cell phone snooping. You can at least see what pictures she takes with her cell that she may not want you to see. Depending on her phone, I think most will have a SD micro slot buried in them somewhere. If that doesn't do the trick, you might want to consider laying a keylogging software into her computer. It will reveal everything she types into the PC, including passwords to hidden FB / other social media accounts she may have. Just first practice using the key logger on your own machine first so you can learn how it works, and make sure it is totally undetectable - you'll pay around a hundred for a good one. Don't use any freebies out there as they can be detected easily and if she learns what you did its game over.

Her behaviors may be totally innocent, but when she told you she wasn't feeling good, and how she needed cuddles from you, it could also be her trying to compensate for a guilty conscience, because something happened. You unfortunately will never know unless she acts guilty when she gets back, (or the bruises teeth marks leave on her body 'down there' haven't healed totally - it takes at least a couple weeks for stuff like that to go away) or her body language isn't quite right...and you (gently) get her to tell you what is wrong. I wasn't really worried for you until you mentioned that particular post. As far as facebook goes, just the one pic doesn't tell you anything. It would be different if either one starts posting a gazillion pics of the other on their site. As far as snooping, if there is anything going on, then they will still stay in contact with each other after they return and you will be able to get a record of the continuing affair and what type it is - emotional, physical, whatever. As I said in my other post, I learned my college gf was a closet bisexual who was still active with a girl she knew from 5th grade. (And they *never* invited me, sheesh).

At any rate, you need some peace, my friend. NO man should ever get as twisted up over a woman as you seem to be. Do what you need to do to attain peace...

When she is back from this trip what sort of signs should i look for? (like the way she acts towards me etc.) Also there is quite a few photos of this guy on her facebook now, and another one with her "bestfriend" (who's a guy) should i be worried, it reminds me of our profile picture together? Please help me!

I've been reading your post with some interest, forest97. You might want to read my reply to your other post (the flirty one) about doing some cell phone snooping. You can at least see what pictures she takes with her cell that she may not want you to see. Depending on her phone, I think most will have a SD micro slot buried in them somewhere. If that doesn't do the trick, you might want to consider laying a keylogging software into her computer. It will reveal everything she types into the PC, including passwords to hidden FB / other social media accounts she may have.

This has got to be the worst advice you could give to an insecure, needy and frankly paranoid young man.

Not only is it downright creepy, it's also against the law in the UK. Section 2A of the Protection from Harassment Act.

It's stalking.

• Like 4
  • Author
This has got to be the worst advice you could give to an insecure, needy and frankly paranoid young man.

Not only is it downright creepy, it's also against the law in the UK. Section 2A of the Protection from Harassment Act.

It's stalking.

Don't worry i will not be doing that, i never would! But can you give me any advice on this please?

Yeah, you really don't need to go the technical route. It's overkill. A far as signs go, if you've read even 1% of the posts on this site, you'll know the classical signs of something going on. For example, say she is keeping her cell phone locked down whereas before she left if open. If she is evasive and getting an annoyed or guilty look when you ask her how her trip went. Another one would be turning it on you, like if she says 'Don't you trust me?' and things like that. Midnight texting, closing the computer whenever you go by, leaving to get a tub of butter and coming back 4 hours later...but mostly, just look at the way she is behaving and acting. Most people are pretty good liars verbally, but give it away with changes in body language - and only you know how she should act or behave, so no one can really tell you what signs to look for in that department.

Hopefully you have nothing to worry about...

• Author
Yeah, you really don't need to go the technical route. It's overkill. A far as signs go, if you've read even 1% of the posts on this site, you'll know the classical signs of something going on. For example, say she is keeping her cell phone locked down whereas before she left if open. If she is evasive and getting an annoyed or guilty look when you ask her how her trip went. Another one would be turning it on you, like if she says 'Don't you trust me?' and things like that. Midnight texting, closing the computer whenever you go by, leaving to get a tub of butter and coming back 4 hours later...but mostly, just look at the way she is behaving and acting. Most people are pretty good liars verbally, but give it away with changes in body language - and only you know how she should act or behave, so no one can really tell you what signs to look for in that department.

Hopefully you have nothing to worry about...

She replied to me, she has had a busy day today to be fair. I made a joke about she said no hot guys were going, she replied who are you on about? I said his names, to which she replied "they are not hot in the slightest :lmao: " Do you think this is true or? And she said they are having a leaving party on Friday (last night before they leave) and they are allowed to drink, even though it's not her birthday until the Saturday, she said her teacher is letting her have "a couple of drinks" so should i be worried about this guy, or do you think she will be fine? she is a lightweight when she drinks to be honest. They probably shouldn't drink too much as they have a 15 hour flight the next day

autumnnight

Be yourself when she gets back. Don't look for cheating signs. You're too young to join the jaded "all women are waiting to screw you over" club.

• Like 1
  • Author
Be yourself when she gets back. Don't look for cheating signs. You're too young to join the jaded "all women are waiting to screw you over" club.

I'm just worried she'll come back and not want to see me or talk to me as we do not live together and i cannot stop worrying about this happening to be honest

You are freaking 18 yrs old. You are going to have a heartattack by 30 if you keep stressing about things you can't control like this, omg.

Freakin relax!

(not to mention, basically no one ends up with their gf/bf from when they were 18 forever sooo....chill)

autumnnight
I'm just worried she'll come back and not want to see me or talk to me as we do not live together and i cannot stop worrying about this happening to be honest

Actually you can. You stop. You redirect your thoughts. you get busy with your life instead of pining and obsessing. I have to say, if you were dating my daughter, I'd encourage her to run before she gets suffocated. This is just NOT healthy.

• Like 2
  • Author

I know I get jealous really easily, but I do really care about her and i trust she will not do anything whilst she is still away with this guy or anyone else there, she doesn't find him hot apparently so hopefully that's true. Even if she does do something (which i hope she doesn't) then it's out of my control and it is out of my control am i right thinking this?

Obviously I want her to have a great time there, which she is but i do feel a bit left out after seeing the pictures of everything on Facebook and Instagram, i know i couldn't go on this trip as i do not go there, but what are your opinions on planning a trip somewhere, when we are both finished with our courses in June/July ish time, maybe just somewhere local not abroad? Or even day trips in the summer, such as theme parks etc.

• Author

Well it's finally the day she's coming back, her flight is in a few hours or so i think, i haven't heard from her the last few days, even today when i gave her a cute birthday message in a PM and i put a status on her wall of a picture of us and saying happy birthday etc. She just liked it on there. The guy who i have been on about on this thread also liked my status which i find weird (does anyone else) he also posted a picture of her on her wall saying happy birthday milkbottle (her friends nickname for her) should i be worried about her not replying and stuff an this guy? Also she comes back tomorrow in the early hours of the morning, she did say she'd text when she is back in the country so will just have to wait and see i suppose.

Again -- you should be worried about your clingy insecure attitude, not this guy.

Do what I said. Bring her a package of Hershey's kisses for all the kisses you missed while she was away. Welcome her home. Ask about her trip & stop being paranoid.

• Like 2
  • Author
Again -- you should be worried about your clingy insecure attitude, not this guy.

Do what I said. Bring her a package of Hershey's kisses for all the kisses you missed while she was away. Welcome her home. Ask about her trip & stop being paranoid.

I'm worried now worse than before, she text me this morning when she arrived back in the country saying "back in England now <3" That was it, i asked her how she is no reply for 3 hours now so. That text didn't sound like she used to before she went away, any reasons for this? Sadly i think my prediction might have been right, really hope not

Dude get a grip and just wait to see what else if anything you can pick up when you actually catch up. It was a trip to Borneo (awesome school trip) and not Ibiza. She might still have jet lag or maybe she has been busy with a welcome home party with her family.

• Like 2

Good lord... can you just chill? The first day back from any vacation is officially "Rest Day".

• Like 1
  • Author

She had an early night last night which i understand, she said she loves me. But today, she has not been up to anything, she has been just sat at home on facebook i think, she replied to my good morning text but that's been it all day so far its like she is ignoring me. I haven't even been too clingy towards her, i haven't said anything that i have said on here so. What do you think is going on? I really do think she is going to break up with me, for no reason to be honest. She promised everything would be the same

On another note, the guy who was on the trip with her college added a picture of them cuddling (selfie) with just the 2 of them, there are no other pictures of any other girls in that album so

She's more than likely knackered from the long journey, as well as being jetlagged.

Leave her be, she'll come to you when she's good and ready.

• Author
She's more than likely knackered from the long journey, as well as being jetlagged.

Leave her be, she'll come to you when she's good and ready.

I think you were right, I spent the afternoon and evening with her yesterday and went for her birthday meal with her friends so it was amazing seeing her!

Although it was a bit awkward at first, was sat there talking to her mum, but we cuddled lots which felt good after so long! She says she missed me and even bought me a gift back. She was showing off the present i got her, which was a tiffany and co necklace, which she says she loves! In all a good day, i really do care about her!

Penguin_hugs

Just reread all these posts and all the the other contributors have pretty much said everything I would want to!

Regarding the lack of frequency in texting once she got back- blame jet lag. Not every text has to be an essay and really she probably had too much to say about the holiday to fit in to a text.

Ignore what happens in social media- "liking and tagging" mean nothing- don't read in to it. Personally I find FB couples sickening- it's showing off and no one wants to see it. Mushy timeline posts tend to show insecurity.

Enjoy the real time you spend with her.

Don't ask about how hot are other guys! Trust that she is with you- that comes across as needy. Even if she did think they were hot- that doesn't mean she would date them! Relationships and attraction are built on more than looks.

All in all

1. Trust her- she's with you for a reason

2. Don't panic if you don't hear from her constantly- we all need to live our life without being glued to a phone

3. Reduce your jealousy of other people- it's an unattractive quality and will make her leave

• Author
Just reread all these posts and all the the other contributors have pretty much said everything I would want to!

Regarding the lack of frequency in texting once she got back- blame jet lag. Not every text has to be an essay and really she probably had too much to say about the holiday to fit in to a text.

Ignore what happens in social media- "liking and tagging" mean nothing- don't read in to it. Personally I find FB couples sickening- it's showing off and no one wants to see it. Mushy timeline posts tend to show insecurity.

Enjoy the real time you spend with her.

Don't ask about how hot are other guys! Trust that she is with you- that comes across as needy. Even if she did think they were hot- that doesn't mean she would date them! Relationships and attraction are built on more than looks.

All in all

1. Trust her- she's with you for a reason

2. Don't panic if you don't hear from her constantly- we all need to live our life without being glued to a phone

3. Reduce your jealousy of other people- it's an unattractive quality and will make her leave

The texts were not like normal that's all i meant, but she is back to normal in regards to that, i would blame the jet lag and her being that tired to be honest, she had a 15 hour flight and she is still nearly falling asleep during the day i think. I just found it a bit weird as to why he was hanging round with all the girls and having photos with them (including my girlfriend mainly) when there were his mates on the trip too. She said he was a bit creepy but still...

I will take those points into consideration thank you, you are so helpful!

Could you also check out my thread before this about texts i've found please, this doesn't help how i am feeling to be honest?

autumnnight

If your girlfriend came on here posting, honestly, my advice would be to break up. You are obsessive and insecure. You are going to suffocate and drain her. Stop analyzing everything.

• Like 1