He left without saying bye

Cheerbabe93

Aww it's ok ,you will be less naive next time . He doesn't gve a darn about your feelings ,he wanted to have Sex ,he said the right things to get it ,now you re an annoyance. Did he ask you to have a 3some ?did he say he likes your bootay? Those are standards lines :rolleyes:

hearttopieces

Wow. This thread brings up painful memories.

OP, I was in a very similar situation some time ago, actually the 'relationship' with my 'ex' lasted two years (yes, you read that correctly) before he left without saying ciao. Yes, he went poof just like that, back to the US. Who knows, maybe it was the same guy? :rolleyes:

Looking back, I made a terrible mistake with this guy. Did not communicate with him the way I should have. I simply assumed things based on previous dating experience. I was too young to understand his actions. Made excuses for him all the time. I learned the hard way that American dating is very different from European dating and trust me it caused me a lot of tears. It still hurts when I remember the pain I went through after he left.

Try and accept the fact that he left.

Look inside your heart and answer these questions.

Did he treat you like his princess? Did he buy you flowers? Did he clearly express he wants to take care of you? Make plans for the future? Did you go on romantic getaways? What did he buy you for your birthday, for Valentine's day? Did you spend Christmas together? Did he talk to his parents about you? Have you met any of his friends? How many times did you go out for a romantic dinner? How soon after meeting him did you start having sex with him? Has he asked you for exclusivity? Has he been dating other girls while seeing you? Is he on a dating site? What was the most romantic gift he gave you? Some guys are good at these things, when they are in love.

Of course we don't know what kind of feelings he had/has for you. The problem could be that he is settled in his own life and is too comfortable to change. Communication is key. Is he willing to communicate? Not game-playing sexy skype talk, but serious conversation?

My advice to you is, read the books He is not that into you and Mr Unavailable and the Fallback Girl.

• Like 1