Why Don't Women Admit They Have It Easier?

thefooloftheyear
If the desirable men don't exist (or at least not in the same number as desirable women), then those options are only hypothetical.

Who says they have to date/stay in their own pool/backyard?

And yes...dont you see a pattern here??

Just take a look at most of the posts/threads here on this site...

You have a bunch of whinng guys saying no women give them a chance, and you have a bunch of women whining that guys are all over the place, but most of them are worthless.....All the "good" one's are taken/married....blah, blah....

There you go...

I do believe that where things are fight now, is that most guys fall way short of women.....This might have been true decades ago as well, but the main difference is that back then many women almost had to settle...They had no options...Men were their ticket out of the house and single women couldnt really make it successfullu on their own...We all know thats not the case now..

So the quality guys have no problem...In fact, its easy as pie for them, because there are a lot of good looking, successful women..Successful. confident, non crazy, attractive women want successful guys..,and there arent enough to go around now...And guys want those nice looking and successful women when they bring very little to the table..

Cmon, step it up, guys!!!:laugh:

TFY

• Like 1
autumnnight
I am a normal person. I just have an enlightened view on women.

Please define enlightened. I want you to spell out right here in black and white exactly what you think of women.

Then tell me exactly why any woman would read that and want to be with a man who thinks of her that way.

Well honestly, what are their exact standards in finding someone? An attractive woman should have no problem finding someone unless her standards are a bit high. Do they only want a guy who makes good money? Only prefer tall men? Certain type of hair style?

No, mostly a guy who isn't a jerk, who they're attracted to and who wants more than just sex!

And sure, they can get dates. But getting a date means nothing really... Very recently, one of my best friends went on a few dates with this guy. Great dates, she was swooning. The were talking about meeting friends and had more dates planned. They slept together. The next day he was sending her a message saying he didn't want to lead her on but would still want to be friends.

This is a thing that happens. And people get discouraged. And rightly so, in my opinion. And then you stop doing OLD and let it up to the "real life" PTB. But in real life you don't always meet single men that tickle your fancy and whose fancy you tickle back!

I have been interested in plenty of guys who could not be less interested in me. And the opposite has also happened. Sadly, until the stars align, it doesn't really matter how many people fancy you. If you don't fancy them (or vice versa), it's all moot anyway.

• Author
DukeNukem47
Please define enlightened. I want you to spell out right here in black and white exactly what you think of women.

Then tell me exactly why any woman would read that and want to be with a man who thinks of her that way.

Women (the vast majority):

- Materialistic and/or severe diagnosable mental health issues and/or too masculine.

- Want equal rights, but also traditional values when it suits them

- Are too selfish to be good mothers

- Have many, many options (as far as men), but can never seem to admit this

- Are promiscuous and lie about it

- Cannot tell the difference between true biological differences vs. pseudo-biological facts that they are fed by feminism

- Want to control men

- Think that they are all-powerful beings and can sense what how a man feels towards women and life

- Huge entitlement issues

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head.

And most women don't know that I think this way. I work in a career that allows me to project the exact opposite views. It's important to note that I do not hide these views because I think they are wrong. I hide them because they are not PC and not mainstream and will ultimately result in making more enemies than friends, since women control things these days.

No, mostly a guy who isn't a jerk, who they're attracted to and who wants more than just sex!

And sure, they can get dates. But getting a date means nothing really... Very recently, one of my best friends went on a few dates with this guy. Great dates, she was swooning. The were talking about meeting friends and had more dates planned. They slept together. The next day he was sending her a message saying he didn't want to lead her on but would still want to be friends.

This is a thing that happens. And people get discouraged. And rightly so, in my opinion. And then you stop doing OLD and let it up to the "real life" PTB. But in real life you don't always meet single men that tickle your fancy and whose fancy you tickle back!

I have been interested in plenty of guys who could not be less interested in me. And the opposite has also happened. Sadly, until the stars align, it doesn't really matter how many people fancy you. If you don't fancy them (or vice versa), it's all moot anyway.

I don't understand why a guy would do that to an attractive woman with her life together. Makes no sense to me.

GoodOnPaper
I do believe that where things are fight now, is that most guys fall way short of women.....This might have been true decades ago as well, but the main difference is that back then many women almost had to settle...They had no options...Men were their ticket out of the house and single women couldnt really make it successfullu on their own...We all know thats not the case now..

So the quality guys have no problem...In fact, its easy as pie for them, because there are a lot of good looking, successful women..Successful. confident, non crazy, attractive women want successful guys..,and there arent enough to go around now...And guys want those nice looking and successful women when they bring very little to the table..

Cmon, step it up, guys!!!:laugh:

TFY

But what exactly is a "quality" guy? That definition seems to be a sliding scale depending on what thread you're reading. Here and in some other recent ones, discussion is focused on considerateness, responsibility, and other "on-paper" qualities. My experience is that that just doesn't cut it. When push comes to shove, the initial physical attraction and "excitement" factors are going to trump other things. To be considered relationship material, a guy has to be attractive/charismatic enough to be able to attract women for short-term flings, even though the qualities and skill sets needed to navigate LTRs are vastly different than those required to attract and navigate short-term flings. I saw this view from my female colleagues in my Ph.D. program over 20 years ago, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's even more prevalent now and in the future.

• Like 2
I don't understand why a guy would do that to an attractive woman with her life together. Makes no sense to me.

Because he was clearly only interested in sex. So he played her a bit until she had sex with him. Then he was done and dumped her. Not that they were official... I mean, they had only gone on a few dates.

It happens way more than you think!

Reviewed, since this turned into a heated debate (which has already been debated to death on here), we'll just leave this as is and closed.

Thank you.

Edited by Robert