Wife cheated, trying to reconcile, do I tell the AP's wife?

VeryBrokenMan

Last night was a very tough night. We talked from about 4:30 when i got home until about 2am. I showed her all of the responses here and a few other things and after reading them she agreed that is was the right thing to do and wanted to do it.

But she is going to call the AP and tell him that he needs to confess to his wife and then give him a few days to tell her. She is going to let him know if she does not get a call from the AP's wife confirming that he told her about the affair that she will call her.

The AP has threatened to kill me if I told the wife so this is what we came up with. I'm more than a little concerned about this guy and his reaction even with this plan. I'm not really concerned about myself but my wife's safety. Any advise or comments about this are welcome. I'm sure some of his reaction is just bluffing to deter me from telling the wife.

First off, she doesn't make the call, you do! Secondly, that bastard's not going to do anything to you! He's got some nerve screwing your wife and then threaten your life, LIKE HELL!

Lastly,

I really feel bad for the AP's wife and feel like she deserves to know that her husband is a low life creep. My marriage and been severely damaged if not destroyed and the AP's life goes on. So I guess there is a revenge factor that would be going on. But I also I ask myself If I would want to know and the answer is always yes.

My wife does not want me to expose the affair, she is afraid it will be posted all over facebook if it is exposed.

We are trying to reconcile and she is doing everything she can to salvage the marriage. I'm not convinced that I want to remain married but I'm giving her a chance.

Is there a consensus on what should happen?

Why is your wife still defending the OM? She's defending him by stating she doesn't want you to contact his wife! So, that tells you right there she's protecting her OM!

Call his BW today!