Found hair in bed which isn't mine - Did he cheat?

...... And if one of my exes was in a bad accident, once she was back on Facebook I would send her a little note that says, "sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you get better soon."

And that would be that.

• Like 4

I know people have differing opinions about exes but here's mine: You only maintain a cordial, distant relationship with them. If there is a friendship, it openly involves all three, not just the exes.

You mentioned earlier that she has told your bf she is still in love with him? If so, imo that should be a NC situation.

• Like 2

Old Shirt is spot on and you should re-read what he says in both posts.

The problem here is your long term expectations. You want, co-habitation, engagement, marriage, children. Or better still engagement, co-habitation, marriage, children.

He wants co-habitation... err for a bit and... ermmm let's see what happens.

You are right to be worried. Whether it's cheaper to fly to barcelona to milan, or take the train or parachute in out of the back of a hercules cargo plane isn't really the point. He shouldn't be taking that keen an interest.

The problem here is your long term expectations. You want, co-habitation, engagement, marriage, children. Or better still engagement, co-habitation, marriage, children.

He wants co-habitation... err for a bit and... ermmm let's see what happens.

Yes, I agree.

Co habitation is fine if both agree "marriage is only a bit of paper", but you don't agree and persuading a man who only wants cohabitation to marry you will be difficult if not impossible. Buying a house together unmarried means you are agreeing and accepting that marriage is not on the cards.

Talking about a future is just talking about a future, it means very little in reality. Men know talking about the future keeps women on side, whether they really mean it or not is another thing.

Why did he and his ex split up?

• Like 1

I found a hair in my shrimp scampi at Denny's once. It was three feet long and wrapped around the shrimp.

So stranger things have happened...

I found a hair in my shrimp scampi at Denny's once. It was three feet long and wrapped around the shrimp.

So stranger things have happened...

That's funny. What are you doing ordering shrimp scampi at Denny's? You desreved that hair. :laugh:

• Like 1
thirtysomethingteen
An ex GF of mine once found another woman's outfit in my car, including a bra and panties. There were in a bag in the trunk under some other stuff. To this day, I have no idea how they got there, but I know I did not cheat on that girl.

My friend's brother found a pair of panties in the back of his truck, LOL. To this day he has no idea how they got there.

My friend's brother found a pair of panties in the back of his truck, LOL. To this day he has no idea how they got there.

I once had a bra fall out of a bag in the back seat of my brother's car. His wife found it and he didn't know whose it was or how it got there until several days later. He was in the dog house for a bit until she happened to bring it up around me and I realized it was mine.

No proposal. We talked about marriage a while ago and I told him that it is important to me. That I don't have to get married right away but that this is something I want for the future. He said he doesn't really need to get married because for him it it's just a piece of paper and he's already committed to me. But if I want to get married we can get married. I know, not exactly what I've hoped for but I guess I cannot force him to be into marriage.

That is a major red flag to me. Him wanting to buy a house have kids out of wedlock. Now he's helping an ex he left for you? He also breaks up with you but you get back together? You still want to be with him? If you did have out of wedlock kids imagine how they would feel being illegitimate and probably teased by other kids because of it. Plus it would not be a good example for them knowing their parents had them out of wedlock. How can you be ok with all of this especially if marriage is important to you?

But now... I dunno. And I dunno if I can rebuild that trust. I'll probably confront him later today, but even if he can explain it I dunno yet if I will believe him, which is bad. I guess I'll find that out later.

Update? How are you doing?