She walked out one me after 10 years!

Hey Ganz

Sorry I missed all of this!

I got out of the habit of checking and figured that you had "flown the nest"!!! :o

Glad all is going well though. Keep it up and remember don't beat your self up when you have bad days. Dust yourself off, take a deep breath and carry on.

Looks like she doesn't want life to change much doesn't it... You however have moved on a created a better life.

Keep it up!

Just think you wouldn't have done that with her around! Next one will have to be one that encourages you and supports you more!

• Author
Hey Ganz

Sorry I missed all of this!

I got out of the habit of checking and figured that you had "flown the nest"!!! :o

Glad all is going well though. Keep it up and remember don't beat your self up when you have bad days. Dust yourself off, take a deep breath and carry on.

Looks like she doesn't want life to change much doesn't it... You however have moved on a created a better life.

Keep it up!

Just think you wouldn't have done that with her around! Next one will have to be one that encourages you and supports you more!

Hey Toodles

Great to hear from you. I've been having trouble with accessing notifications from LS on my mobile. I can't access messages via phone. So now double check with my PC.

So, you thought I had " flown the nest". I'd never had gone without a goodbye. Not looking to go anytime soon. There is time for everything. Just have to pencil it in.

So, so.. How's the dating going? Did you finally give up the ciggies, did you get the Chinese acupuncture in the end, hows the fitness going, how are the dogs, the daily routines... Everything!! I demand to know!!!!

Did you get my pm? Had to go PC on pm as webimprotwcan't render it available on mobiles.

I'm going to look at an appointment that notifies you when there is a really to a forum. Let you know which one is good.

Been looking at my finances and changing lifestyle. Also want to live on a budget.

I posted a general update on what is 10 months after the breakup secretly hoping you would read it. Wasn't sure whether you were here still.

Been reading lots of self improvement books. They all have one thing in common: what's your goal or target. I was thinking.. What if my goals and target is everything I already have?

Let me know of what you're doing and what things have happened.

Ganz