I am the OM [UPDATED]

Just a thought, Axe: do you have a somewhat 'anxious attachment' style? If so, could this perhaps be connected with your seeming attraction to avoidant women?

I've turned around and started seeing a different unavailable woman, and starting to catch feelings. I'm starting to think it's me.

Yes it's you. Why on earth would you knowingly go down that path and suffer that pain again? Something in you is broken and you're not making good or healthy choices for yourself. It's destructive behaviour.

• Like 1
  • Author

You know, I've never heard that before, after reading what it is, it could be possible, not sure. I get into these things thinking I'll just have a bit of fun, next thing I know I'm like "why did I fall for her, this sucks" I'm backing off now before it gets worse. It's only been a couple months, it certainly is not insurmountable.

You know, I've never heard that before, after reading what it is, it could be possible, not sure. I get into these things thinking I'll just have a bit of fun, next thing I know I'm like "why did I fall for her, this sucks" I'm backing off now before it gets worse. It's only been a couple months, it certainly is not insurmountable.

Well, if so, you might perhaps find Kyle Benson's articles on toxic relationships over at Huffington Post of interest.

• Like 2