I meet a girl online...

I guess I just need to find a way out of this alone.

Only you can choose your path, it's tough as a guy to talk about things at young age. But sometimes you just gotta let it out. I mean you've never met her. You are definitely going to get better and find someone. But you need to start doing things to make it happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Only you can choose your path, it's tough as a guy to talk about things at young age. But sometimes you just gotta let it out. I mean you've never met her. You are definitely going to get better and find someone. But you need to start doing things to make it happen.

How much time did you take to figure it out ?

I mean, how much time did you take since the break up till you understand that you needed to move on ?

• 2 weeks later...
How much time did you take to figure it out ?

I mean, how much time did you take since the break up till you understand that you needed to move on ?

i knew cause i've been through this before. it gets easier each time even if that person was better then the other one. cause you know that you will find someone. its all a long learning experience that we have to go through sometimes one, sometimes ten times. i knew from the start but im not a machine. of course i was thinking, maybe i can fix this. maybe she'll come back soon etc.. well she texted me new years and i didnt reply. she will have to call me up and tell me that she is sorry and she must realize that she was being selfish for a long time before the breakup. I still belive she will come back but i am not waiting and the more time that passes the harder it will be for me to consider ever going back.

you basically always have to move on. there's nothing you can do to make someone come back. they have to figure out what they are missing out on. if you feel good again and the other person realize their mistake. you can forgive and forget there is a chance. but the problem as i said earlier is that the person getting dumped normally doesn't want to go back when they feel good again. and if you go back while not feeling good , you cant handle the relationship because you will be scared that they will leave you again and for the dumper to see the person they choose to leave and not the person they fell in love with.. well you understand what i mean.

it always feels better when you start dating someone else. or at least starts talking to someone you like, at least for me that is.

• Author
i knew cause i've been through this before. it gets easier each time even if that person was better then the other one. cause you know that you will find someone. its all a long learning experience that we have to go through sometimes one, sometimes ten times. i knew from the start but im not a machine. of course i was thinking, maybe i can fix this. maybe she'll come back soon etc.. well she texted me new years and i didnt reply. she will have to call me up and tell me that she is sorry and she must realize that she was being selfish for a long time before the breakup. I still belive she will come back but i am not waiting and the more time that passes the harder it will be for me to consider ever going back.

you basically always have to move on. there's nothing you can do to make someone come back. they have to figure out what they are missing out on. if you feel good again and the other person realize their mistake. you can forgive and forget there is a chance. but the problem as i said earlier is that the person getting dumped normally doesn't want to go back when they feel good again. and if you go back while not feeling good , you cant handle the relationship because you will be scared that they will leave you again and for the dumper to see the person they choose to leave and not the person they fell in love with.. well you understand what i mean.

it always feels better when you start dating someone else. or at least starts talking to someone you like, at least for me that is.

I'm already moving on, i'm feeling better, i'm meeting new people (girls), and yeh, thats it. When i think about her it doesnt hurt me not even half of it was (i think you now what i mean).

Thank you, i will keep posting news.

I'm already moving on, i'm feeling better, i'm meeting new people (girls), and yeh, thats it. When i think about her it doesnt hurt me not even half of it was (i think you now what i mean).

Thank you, i will keep posting news.

yup it's kinda mind blowing sometimes how we can just forget about everything one day.. at least for a moment. personally i am doing really good, today i had a moment thinking about her and what i would say if she texted me. and i still really think she will. i would most likely tell her everything that i didnt like about what she became. i find it hardly to believe that i will take her back in the future to be honest, cause you start thinking about the bad times instead of the good, while the dumper might start thinking about the good.

• 1 month later...
  • Author
yup it's kinda mind blowing sometimes how we can just forget about everything one day.. at least for a moment. personally i am doing really good, today i had a moment thinking about her and what i would say if she texted me. and i still really think she will. i would most likely tell her everything that i didnt like about what she became. i find it hardly to believe that i will take her back in the future to be honest, cause you start thinking about the bad times instead of the good, while the dumper might start thinking about the good.

I am destined to die alone, i can feel it. I was talking to a girl, and i liked her, as a good friend, unfortunaly I quite can't forget the one im still in love with. And the girl i was texting she out of no where stop texting me. Like we get a long really well. This is so frustating and I kind of bring back those "why i am still alive, etc, etc..." feelings. Second girl that I like, stop texting me. TRUST ME, I AM NOT A JERK. I have all of respect for other people. I didnt said anything wrong. Im gonna die alone :(

I am destined to die alone, i can feel it. I was talking to a girl, and i liked her, as a good friend, unfortunaly I quite can't forget the one im still in love with. And the girl i was texting she out of no where stop texting me. Like we get a long really well. This is so frustating and I kind of bring back those "why i am still alive, etc, etc..." feelings. Second girl that I like, stop texting me. TRUST ME, I AM NOT A JERK. I have all of respect for other people. I didnt said anything wrong. Im gonna die alone :(

whatever you do dont text her anymore.

you'll be fine. you are way to young to think that way. maybe you were a bit to fast telling her how you feel? take things slowly and dont be to eager because thats what i believe you are. you havent been able to deal with the other girl and now you want to get someone as fast as possible. get to know the person, have your time alone and let her invest in you to. they can feel when you are desperate even if you dont think you are. i was thinking the exact way when i was younger but trust me you wont end up alone, and the more experience you get which comes with age will make it so much easier for you to have and maintain a relationship. maybe read up a bit on the internet. there are a lot of tips from people who are older and have been through this situation.

I am destined to die alone, i can feel it... I didnt said anything wrong. Im gonna die alone :(

Get out of the house, off your computer and away from your mobile. Get a job, get some friends, get a hobby -- maybe theatre is your calling, because you sure seem to have the "woe is me, I'm a drama queen" thing nailed.

Seriously, if this is the worst thing that happens to you in your life, then you ought to consider yourself exceedingly fortunate.

One of the best ways to break the pity-party cycle is to get off your behind and do something good for others. Look up your local homeless shelter, food pantry or senior citizens center. Then find out what sort of volunteer help they need, then do it.

You'll feel better about yourself and also appreciate what you do have instead of concentrating on what you don't. It's also much cheaper than a psychiatrist, and you might be surprised, you just might meet a fellow volunteer that's worthy girlfriend material.

Best,

TMichaels

Well, most people die alone, anyway. Having a spouse certainly doesn't automatically make your life any better.

You need to work on changing your attitude before you become a very bitter, angry person. That is a great way to guarantee you truly will stay alone forever.

Why are you still alive? Idk, don't you have friends and family? There's all types of love in this world, not just romantic. It is totally normal and natural to seek out romantic love, but you need to remember the other types of love. Platonic love is important, too, you need friends. Your friends will be around much longer than any girlfriend, really.

Romances come and go. Some people get lucky and get married, etc, but these are not guarantees in life.

I say this in all kindness....YOUR PATHETIC!!! Get out of the house and meet real people. The girl online was probably 12.

• Author

You guys are all telling me to get out, and meet people. I don't know what let you think that I dont do it. I go out frequently, I meet people, I socialize, I have fun with my friends.

Chados - I never said anything about my feelings, i've learn my lesson.

TMichaels - This is not the worst thing that ever happened to me, but is the thing that took longer.

okc85 - I thank for having the friends I have, I know that friends are important so as family.

TexasMan68 - As I said before, I GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!! How many times do I need to say that ? And you are talking about the first girl right? The one I love? Well trust me, she aint 12yo, I can assure you.

ps. "you're" ;)

Sounds like your love with this girl. Do what you think is right. None us know this online girl like you do. So I wish you the best of luck. Really up too to solve what happen. People tend to forget not everyone going to find the right person in the real world and just better off going online to do it!

Chados - I never said anything about my feelings, i've learn my lesson.

maybe not but its easy to come out as a bit clingy if you to the other person if you havent dealt with the past. you want to keep contact all the time while the other person just looks at you as a stranger. i have made countless mistakes while texting a girl and i know for a fact that if i havent dealt with another girl it can really mess it up for me. you say stupid things, you make yourself believe that you are over one person , that you are not still hurt and that this new one is so awesome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Yeh, I've got great news... I think i'm getting over her.

It still hurts a bit, but way too far from what was before.

I start to think that time doesn't heal, time just helps you met new people. And they are the one who help you. For me it was like this.

Thank you all guys, for all your support. Im really appreciated for your help. :D Have a great day

people do help most people a lot getting over someone. cause we dont always miss the relationship or the person as much as we miss the feeling of not being alone or hearing someone tell us they dont want us anymore. this is why people wanted to see you go out and have fun cause yes you will get over it at home but the time it takes to feel better will be twice as long. remember that some days can still be harder then others but im sure its just gonna be short moments. good luck with you.

I'm already moving on, i'm feeling better, i'm meeting new people (girls)
You wrote that in January.

Summer is coming. Isn't it a time to socialize even more in your neck of the wood? Take advantage of it. And good luck.