I meet a girl online...

• Author
Sorry, but justwhoiam took the handle better than anyone ;P

You may be just having bad thoughts, or be right about that guy. Does he live closer to her? Is he older than you and is he a nice player? It happened to me to be more closer to those guys who showed being more mature, good players, and even more if we shared country. Perhaps that has something to do with her desition of not getting back to you.

She won't forget you, one almost never does with people they meet online and had a good time together, I happened to have fights with lots of people on mmos, however, although we deleted each other from FB, we got to re-add each other (hell even after years) and be like nothing ever happened.

I just beg you not to talk to her anymore, she won't think you forgot her, she will understand that you gave her space, and it will be better than sending her messages once a week or so. The only thing you have to do to keep this fine, as justwhoiam said, is not showing interest in other girls, but remaining active on facebook, as it's the only place were she can see you. While this happens, maybe you will heal a little from missing her.

Remember there won't be happy endings always... The happines you had while you talked to her will never banish, but if she doesn't want to keep with it it should be for a reason. Who knows, it can happen that she finishes not getting along with the other guy, or realizes that she doesn't find some attitudes worthy, and she comes back to you some day.

Thanks for your reply :D

1º - The guy is 1 year younger than her, same country, they're friends in RL.

2º - I will try to keep my facebook activity on, I don't know how but I will figure it out.

Do you think I should delete everything that reminds me of her from my computer ? I got some pictures of her in my computer, actually in those 2 weeks I watch at her pictures like 2 times for 2 minutes, i thought i would be worse...

• Author

Sometimes I have, its like "longing attacks"... I just start to feel really lonely and missing her a LOT! Is this normal? I mean, after 1 month... Shouldnt have I started to just miss her... I still like her so so much. But i can't because she don't care about me anymore... Yep i definitely hate mysel...

Do you think I should delete everything that reminds me of her from my computer ?
If your experience was so bad that you just want to erase her from your life, then yes, delete everything. But then, after doing that, you might feel even worse. Just take it for what it was, an experience that is helping you being stronger. Also, should she notice you got totally rid of her, any chance of her coming back would be gone and lost.

On the other hand, you know yourself better than anyone else. If you feel you're obsessing about her too much and the only way to stop that is getting rid of anything that reminds you of her, then go for it. But that doesn't automatically mean it'll work.

Sometimes I have, its like "longing attacks"... I just start to feel really lonely and missing her a LOT! Is this normal?
Yes, millions of people feel the same way when they lose someone they're attached to.

i definitely hate mysel...
Stop focusing on the past, on that girl, on you, on you and her........... Try to get busy with other stuff. Set some goals for yourself. Get out, meet friends, have fun.
  • Author
If your experience was so bad that you just want to erase her from your life, then yes, delete everything. But then, after doing that, you might feel even worse. Just take it for what it was, an experience that is helping you being stronger. Also, should she notice you got totally rid of her, any chance of her coming back would be gone and lost.

On the other hand, you know yourself better than anyone else. If you feel you're obsessing about her too much and the only way to stop that is getting rid of anything that reminds you of her, then go for it. But that doesn't automatically mean it'll work.

Yes, millions of people feel the same way when they lose someone they're attached to.

Stop focusing on the past, on that girl, on you, on you and her........... Try to get busy with other stuff. Set some goals for yourself. Get out, meet friends, have fun.

Thanks for your reply

1º- I don't want to erase her from my life, on the contrary.

2º- How longer do you think i will have to wait to talk back to her ?

What would you want to do around Christmas?

Keep in mind you've had no kind of interaction with her for months.

Are you using FB to talk to her indirectly?

• Author
What would you want to do around Christmas?

You are asking me if I know/got any way to talk to her around Christmas ? [The answer is No, not yet]

Or is that a rhetorical question, and I shouldn't do it?

Keep in mind you've had no kind of interaction with her for months.

Thats why I want to do it on Christmas, why do you think a year would be better ?

Are you using FB to talk to her indirectly?

Yes, but I don't know if she sees it...

Thanks for your reply :D

• Author
Can you answer this? What would you want TO DO.

I'm afraid I don't know :S

Tell me what you think I should do and why.

I know what you want to do. You want to contact her. But you don't even know how to approach her after months of no contact. And you know that she might block you on the last open channel you have, so it'd turn against you. Therefore, refrain from contacting her for now. Time's not ripe yet. Move on for now. You can leave subliminal messages now and then.

• Author

Hello, thank you for your replies...

But i won't need your help anymore, for the worst reasons. Yesterday I contacted her best friend to ask for help, she didn't helped me and probably told her. She blocked me in facebook, yesterday before I sent the message I tought about this, but i never thought that she would do that...

I cryed all afternon, the lack of her is an empty equals death. I feel like i don't belong in this world anymore. I ask myself what am I doing in this world...

I love her more than myself...

Well, I appreciate your help. WHAT WAS THE POINT OF MEETING HER ? IF THIS WAS DOOMED FROM THE START WHY ? THIS IS NOT FAIR... THE FIRST GIRL I'VE TRULY FELL IN LOVE, IS MORE THAN 2000KM AWAY FROM ME...

Edited by w11gu

Sigh. You blew it. Impatience was your worst enemy. You need to learn from this.

Why guys never listen?

Anyway, now try to set some (achievable) goals for your self-improvement, whether it's at school, work or sport... Use this time to better yourself. You'll be proud of yourself afterwards.

I know how you feel now. Try to have positive stuff around you. Watch comedies, watch funny videos on youtube. Cheer yourself up a bit. Spend time with friends.

• Author

I blew it ? Ok, i allways heard : "Want something fight for it!".

I couldnt just wait because her message in skype was : "Do you love me yet? Prove it. Try to ask yourself: Are you really different?"

It was too personal to say that here, now it just don't matter anymore.

Now answer me, knowing that there was the slightest chance of it being for me, what would you do ? Wait ? I don't think so.

I still got a chance, because I got her friend or boyfriend added. Its stupid because when he is playing with her, he invites me but start game in the same moment, probably to make fun of me but i dont care, this way i know that she didn't forgot me.

That could be the spy-hole.

Now, I will follow your instructions, wait ? Do something... I know that sometimes i don't listen to anyone because my heart is talking too loud. Sorry for that. But now i will follow i swear.

• Author
Sigh. You blew it. Impatience was your worst enemy. You need to learn from this.

Why guys never listen?

Anyway, now try to set some (achievable) goals for your self-improvement, whether it's at school, work or sport... Use this time to better yourself. You'll be proud of yourself afterwards.

I know how you feel now. Try to have positive stuff around you. Watch comedies, watch funny videos on youtube. Cheer yourself up a bit. Spend time with friends.

Read the one before first....

She has completely shut me down. She had me blocked on skype, now she removed me. I'm working on a project that I will share on youtube, will share were. It will take a while and alot of work but will be worth.

OK, I AM HERE ALONE on the computer, the only thing i think about is her, i can't stop think about her. I'm to weak to f*cking move on. I NEVER EVER loved someone so intensely. I will never find a girl so Perfect like her. And that makes me sad about the future.

If she were so perfect, you wouldn't be here bumping your head against the wall...............

Moving on can be hard. But you're not too weak to do that.

I'm not sure what you mean by that project. Is it for you or for her? Anything regarding her now is not appropriate.

• Author
If she were so perfect, you wouldn't be here bumping your head against the wall...............

Moving on can be hard. But you're not too weak to do that.

I'm not sure what you mean by that project. Is it for you or for her? Anything regarding her now is not appropriate.

Its for her, but i hope that will be a closure for me about her you know?

Its stupid but i think that will help me, at least i hope so.

And she's perfect not for her look but for her self. Because i love her without seeing her in persons, its stupid i know , but what can i do, she is. I had never been so inlove with someone. And i dont even met her in person, imagine if i do.

you seem very young. probably very little life experience when it comes to relationships too, which is okey but it can cause problems.

what are you appologizing for?. if its because of someone you dont feel you did wrong then stop right now. if its something you did wrong, well one time is good, two times is more then enough to appologize.

i mean what did you do? kill her cat?. stop appologizing because if it doesnt work the first time or the second. it wont work the third.

and yes you are gonna get over this person. we all say this at one time in our life. and even if i would want to say that now to, i know that i would be lying to myself.

just remember that the more you put this person above yourself. the more shes going to loose respect for you. nobody is perfect and dont ler her think that she is. not by being mean but by showing her that you respect yourself just as much.

• Author
you seem very young. probably very little life experience when it comes to relationships too, which is okey but it can cause problems.

what are you appologizing for?. if its because of someone you dont feel you did wrong then stop right now. if its something you did wrong, well one time is good, two times is more then enough to appologize.

i mean what did you do? kill her cat?. stop appologizing because if it doesnt work the first time or the second. it wont work the third.

and yes you are gonna get over this person. we all say this at one time in our life. and even if i would want to say that now to, i know that i would be lying to myself.

just remember that the more you put this person above yourself. the more shes going to loose respect for you. nobody is perfect and dont ler her think that she is. not by being mean but by showing her that you respect yourself just as much.

Thanks for reply :)

I'm 18 years old, yeah i know i know... "Its like a child" everybody will say!

Anyway, I don't know if I can't get over her, she's my perfect girl, I love everything about her [Ok i dislike 1 or 2 things but that only happens cuz we meet online]. I love the way she talks, I love the way she thinks, I love the way she acts with several situations [i didnt know a better way to tell that], i love her, and I didnt even meet her in real life. I never felt something like this. The day and the 2 weeks after she aresed me from her life I was more dead than alive. I dream about a future with her, i see my future dark without her arround. She's my dream girl. I will never find another girl that is worthy of a comparison with her.

She will not lose respect for me now, because I'm already death to her. But my dream still lives...

I wish I'd never met this girl, but I did and now i am not the same since she left me.

Everytime I turn on my computer i watch my skype and I see her with an question mark [https://az545221.vo.msecnd.net/skype-faq-media/faq_content/skype/fa421/fa421-e.png - thats not my skype] and a blue image, its like i'm being stabbed multiple times in the heart with a with a poisonous katana. I can't say that i will not learn to live with the pain, but i can't get over her :(

You shouldn't use her personal details like that. Is that her Skype contact? If so, you should remove it. Who's the woman in the picture?

• Author
You shouldn't use her personal details like that. Is that her Skype contact? If so, you should remove it. Who's the woman in the picture?

Thats an image I get from the internet. And I didnt said anything specific about her. I said very superficial things.

Thanks for reply :)

I'm 18 years old, yeah i know i know... "Its like a child" everybody will say!

Anyway, I don't know if I can't get over her, she's my perfect girl, I love everything about her [Ok i dislike 1 or 2 things but that only happens cuz we meet online]. I love the way she talks, I love the way she thinks, I love the way she acts with several situations [i didnt know a better way to tell that], i love her, and I didnt even meet her in real life. I never felt something like this. The day and the 2 weeks after she aresed me from her life I was more dead than alive. I dream about a future with her, i see my future dark without her arround. She's my dream girl. I will never find another girl that is worthy of a comparison with her.

She will not lose respect for me now, because I'm already death to her. But my dream still lives...

I wish I'd never met this girl, but I did and now i am not the same since she left me.

Everytime I turn on my computer i watch my skype and I see her with an question mark [https://az545221.vo.msecnd.net/skype-faq-media/faq_content/skype/fa421/fa421-e.png - thats not my skype] and a blue image, its like i'm being stabbed multiple times in the heart with a with a poisonous katana. I can't say that i will not learn to live with the pain, but i can't get over her :(

this is kinda what im trying to get at. so you got a crush on someone on the internet. sure ive been there too and ended up together. but the difference here is that she never ignored me, she always texted me in the mornings and during the night to say hello or good night. we skyped for hours almost every day. even then i was always ready for the worst scenario even if i didnt think it would happen. because when youve never met its really hard to actually know that person. sometimes they are very different. its also hard to know if they will become another person when you talk to them online. maybe at first they have a crush and then they snap out of it.

its easy to pretend youre someone else when you dont talk in person. you need to man up and show invest equally. dont overdo things, and dont let anyone ever think you dont deserve them.

and again yes you will get over her. when someone leaves you its almost impossible to not feel like its your fault.

still waiting to hear what exactly you did to make her stop talking to you.

• Author
this is kinda what im trying to get at. so you got a crush on someone on the internet. sure ive been there too and ended up together. but the difference here is that she never ignored me, she always texted me in the mornings and during the night to say hello or good night. we skyped for hours almost every day. even then i was always ready for the worst scenario even if i didnt think it would happen. because when youve never met its really hard to actually know that person. sometimes they are very different. its also hard to know if they will become another person when you talk to them online. maybe at first they have a crush and then they snap out of it.

its easy to pretend youre someone else when you dont talk in person. you need to man up and show invest equally. dont overdo things, and dont let anyone ever think you dont deserve them.

and again yes you will get over her. when someone leaves you its almost impossible to not feel like its your fault.

still waiting to hear what exactly you did to make her stop talking to you.

A few days before her school starts she got a bit absent. But i didnt liked because i was 'addicted' to talking to her. (We speaked everyday of the summer, even before i woke i already had a message of good morning from her :) i knew that my day was going to be perfect ) so I started to act like a kid. Why dont you answer ? Why are you ignoring me? Stuff that im not proud of... But i calm down and we started to talk normally again, but one morning I was mad about something i don't remember and it was clearly that she was mas too... But we didnt had speak in that day, so I took the first thing i saw on facebook and sent her, well the picture was disturbing but i was mad and so i tryed to explain myself she couldnt careless, so i change subject to not end in argue. I had money on steam to buy something and i asked her this or that ? She answered me : None, i asked 3 times all of them she said that, i get even more mad and said : Ok play your little game alone. She answered : I will, be sure of that. I didnt spoken to her since.