Told him it's done.Really hurting.. .(Updated)

"I enjoy my man, and I know hes totally into me, but we have a mutual understanding...we both have real lives and responsibilities. I got into this knowing full well that married men still like to have sex with their wives. Im realistic about that from the get go. I think that helps. "

- So sassygirl, do you not get jealous when ur MM goes back to his life after having his fun time with you? Goes back into bed with his wife, cuddles and kisses her.? Doesn't it bother u? I know too , that MM has all these responsibilities, and I know him and wife wont stop having sex or something but still it kind of bothers me.. esp when he chats with other women..it's like why am I wasting my time for u then?

If it doesn't bother u, how do u achieve this carefree attitude of urs? How are u accepting this? With real love comes jealousy.. do you not love him?

I really think it's about personality types and dynamics.

It seems you want some kind of recipe to be carefree that you can follow, whereas Sassygirl, and I, and others have said you're either naturally that way or you aren't.

You obviously aren't...so I'm not sure what you want to hear. You can't just become that way or pretend to be that way. Like Sassy said, being care free and PRETENDING to be aren't the same and it seems you want ways to pretend to be carefree or to turn carefree but it doesn't work like that.

If you aren't good at compartmentalizing then there is no way really to pretend to do it well. You asked Sassy if she loves the MM she's with, do you love the one you're with?Also, if you think of your husband having an affair does it bring up similar feelings? I ask because if it doesn't you either don't love him or whatever causes you to not care if he does it then you could try to apply that to you and MM.

• Like 1
whichwayisup

- So sassygirl, do you not get jealous when ur MM goes back to his life after having his fun time with you? Goes back into bed with his wife, cuddles and kisses her.? Doesn't it bother u? I know too , that MM has all these responsibilities, and I know him and wife wont stop having sex or something but still it kind of bothers me.. esp when he chats with other women..it's like why am I wasting my time for u then?

Don't you go home to your husband and child? Sleep beside your husband, live life with him?

Stop investing your heart and emotions in your affair. Enjoy it for what it is or end it if you can't handle that you aren't his first priority and are lower down on his list.

He isn't obligated to you so he can talk and date and flirt with as many women as he wants. If you don't like how you're feeling Hello, break if off and re invest in your husband and marriage.