Going after someone with a boyfriend/girlfriend. What's everyones take?

Mr. Handsome

Sad but true, hot girls are always "looking for something better" especially if her player boyfriend doesn't want to get married. Most girls want the Rock (wedding ring) eventually.

So, if she is not married, then its fair game. Most girls are unhappy in their relationships but stay out of comfort, safety, and convenience.

If you meet a girl, and you get along amazingly, then its up to her to decide if she likes you better than her boyfriend

And what about when she does the same to you? Does nobody think of this? Only a fool would trust somebody like this.

• Like 1
And what about when she does the same to you? Does nobody think of this? Only a fool would trust somebody like this.

What is your point, that some women are in bad relationships and are looking for something better? What if it was a verbally abusive or physically abusive relationship, but she wasn't willing to leave until she found another man to protect her?

There are thousands of women in unhappy relationships.

If a man can't keep his girlfriend happy, then she can leave him. Its free will, and if she wants to stay with him and be unhappy then she can do that as well.

If you want to keep a girl, there is a thing called marriage, and guys don't want to do that anymore.

What is your point, that some women are in bad relationships and are looking for something better? What if it was a verbally abusive or physically abusive relationship, but she wasn't willing to leave until she found another man to protect her?

There are thousands of women in unhappy relationships.

If a man can't keep his girlfriend happy, then she can leave him. Its free will, and if she wants to stay with him and be unhappy then she can do that as well.

If you want to keep a girl, there is a thing called marriage, and guys don't want to do that anymore.

If somebody can't stay faithful while dating they won't magically change with marriage.

If a woman is unhappy with her man then dump him then talk to me. If she cheats on him with me that just shows me she is not to be trusted.

• Like 3
I think it's fair game to go after anyone who's not married. If a person is happy with their partner and headed toward that commitment, no outside enticement will sway them from it, and I don't think it's a bad thing that they be tested while just dating.

Then why is it not also ok to start hitting on a a married person? After all, if it's a solid marriage it will withstand the temptation right?

The only argument mentioned for giving married people unfair treatment is that's it's complicated to dissolve marriages. Which seems to be an odd reason to prioritize over the pain and hurt it causes to knowingly cause heartbreak and drama.

Maybe I'm a bit naive, but I don't personally know a single happy long term relationship that has resulted from someone breaking up with their partner in order to be with someone else.

I'd be pretty turned off anyone who tried to hit on me when I was in a relationship already.

Just hanging around ready to swoop if they do decide to break up is a bit different, I think.

• Like 1