What is this guy's angle?

adrian77

• Author

He told me today he would come over if he wasn't married. Why did he come over the last time then? Also I notice now he does all this hardcore sexting when he is feeling comfortable or had a few beers (he says he usually only drinks 1 or 2 but every once in while 3 and then gets a buzz) and tells me all these things he wants to do to me but if I bring up what we had all ready done he doesn't seem to want to talk about that. He just says it was a good thing we didn't do anything too bad.

He told me today he would come over if he wasn't married.

Ok, great. Mystery solved. He has the hots for you. I hope your self-esteem is repaired by virtue of this confirmation.

Can we stop the cheating now? Even if you don't care about your husband, how about caring about this guy's poor wife?

• Like 4
  • Author

I care about my husband I'm just upset that he isn't in to me. I actually feel even more guilty because he is married. And just because he said he would come over if he wasn't married doesn't mean he means it. Could just be saying it to be nice. If he didn't come over in the first place I would tend to believe him more.

I care about my husband I'm just upset that he isn't in to me. I actually feel even more guilty because he is married. And just because he said he would come over if he wasn't married doesn't mean he means it. Could just be saying it to be nice. If he didn't come over in the first place I would tend to believe him more.

okay, what do you want to hear for an answer... a lot of posters have given there time and hit just about every angle... and you have an answer for it all... but this... he did this... so you must know better than?.!

I cannot relate to the risk you are willing to do beyond the fact we are talking about infidelity here... that aside... he is inconsistent... is that even semi-relationship material?

Bottom line, you want the guy... so be persistent... maybe you will get him in another comfort zone and he will come over... have great sex and then... go through another period of his texts saying "lol" when you remind him of the sex and want him to come over again.

And just because he said he would come over if he wasn't married doesn't mean he means it. Could just be saying it to be nice. If he didn't come over in the first place I would tend to believe him more.

I don't see what's confusing for you here. The guy came over, made out with you, tried to more but was rebuffed, and is clearly torn (because you're both married) but keeps playing with fire and sexting you anyway. He's clearly interested but MARRIED.

Is this not enough of an ego boost for you or does he actually have to destroy two families in order to convince your ego that you're attractive to him?

And stop saying you feel guilty. For goodness sakes, if you feel guilty then quit participating in sexting with him (or are you really going to say it was completely unwanted one-sided sexting?). Stop giving him the green light, participating in the betrayal of two spouses, and fix up your life.

• Like 2